21 Day's Into Flower

rustyjams

It's been so long since I've grown I forget what it's supposed to look like at 3 weeks. And this is my first DWC grow. Is this average, above average, below? What would you do different. I'm using 3 part Jungle Juice with Humboldt's "Ginormous" 0-6-16 as a bloom enhancer. Advice?

This is plant 1 of 6 and they pretty much all look the same

post-34379-0-63450400-1373289597_thumb.jpg

post-34379-0-91593600-1373289604_thumb.jpg

post-34379-0-64288900-1373289626_thumb.jpg

post-34379-0-98683500-1373289659_thumb.jpg

!st dwc? I only wish mine went like that,,,,,All I can say is SWEET!!!!!!!    Keep up the great work!  a healthy plant is less likely to get mites and other things, ,,I absolutely would not change a thing, I think they are rite on time, maybe a lil ahead, but from what im seeing is,  dont fix anything if it isnt broke,,

Looking Good

Peace

Jim

Thanks guy's, I won't change anything then phaquetoo. Ya pergamum I'm running 1 400w HPS and 2 64w "Natural sun" flourescents for some shaded areas. Probably a bit lacking in the HPS dept for 6 plants but I gotta deal with what I got because of funds man. Plus, I'm teetering on a heat issue. I'm well within temp parameters but if I get more lights or upgrade to a higher watt I might as well get an air conditioner while I'm at it. No can do, even if I already had the AC unit I can't do that. My meter already spins like a top and I'm sure adding a 850w AC unit would probably burn the meter up. Not at this point anyway. I'll see how this finishes and if the results are good and I go to my allotted 12 plants, I'll put some thought into it.

:bong2:

You had problems? What kind? I know when I started I battled Ph but now I think I've got that down to a science.

Ive only done dwc one time and went back to dirt,  lmao!

A better question is what went right because everything went wrong for me!

water issues, ph, to much nutes, temp and humidity control, trying to go cheap, Human error!.... :yahoo-wave:

Ive since gotten everything resolved and I am doing a whole redo on my room, Ive been in tents, The dwc is awsome!  Im just doing it simple, I went back to the dirt!

Peace

Jim

water issues, ph, to much nutes, temp and humidity control, trying to go cheap, Human error!.... :yahoo-wave:

Ive since gotten everything resolved and I am doing a whole redo on my room, Ive been in tents, The dwc is awsome!  Im just doing it simple, I went back to the dirt!

Peace

Jim

Speaking of human error, I just got back from being gone all day and I just cooked the top fan leaves on one of my plants -AAAARRRRRGG!!! I raised the light up about 6 inches and turned up the fans. Should I leave the burn't leaves or remove them. Or is the plant destroyed? It's only the 1 plant so i'm not to devastated but still upset non the less. What would you recommend doing? Anyone?

Peace

Jim

Speaking of human error, I just got back from being gone all day and I just cooked the top fan leaves on one of my plants -AAAARRRRRGG!!! I raised the light up about 6 inches and turned up the fans. Should I leave the burn't leaves or remove them. Or is the plant destroyed? It's only the 1 plant so i'm not to devastated but still upset non the less. What would you recommend doing? Anyone?

post-34379-0-34018400-1373756606_thumb.jpg

post-34379-0-22442200-1373756619_thumb.jpg

post-34379-0-69677200-1373756627_thumb.jpg