Starting A New Thread

hello

welcome to the MMMA forums

at this time the Court of Appeals has stated that any extraction of cannabis is questionable and unfortunately RSO falls into this category...if your not using the dried flowers or leaves alone.

we hope as a community in general to have an opportunity to utilize extracts once again with some clarity from our legislators but at this time RSO is on the "do it if you dare" list.

hope you find the medical grade cannabis you need.

peace and good luck.

Edited by mibrains

Whoops sent too soon. The reason I did is to get the RSO oil. I did purchase bud and topical oil at a dispensary locally with my documentation from the doctor and my temporary card just last week and they had edibles too. I didn't purchase any simply because I don't know the owners well. And it was my first purchase. But I really need the RSO oil. I may have to grow my own now and learn how to make it. This is ridiculous. There must be a way around it.

the only way to do bho is ilegal at this time, and no one is bumming more than me, yea there is a way around it, but you may find your self on a steele bunk instead of using the oil to help with your ailgment!  Sorry,  but if you learn to grow it, go on you tube and find out how you can break our mm law!, I dont recomend it though, id much rather be in pain and free than be in pain and in jail!

Peace

Jim

• 3 months later...

Look. There are ways. That you are interested in RSO can we expect that you have a debilitating illness that the method best suits or is essential for? (You guys know where I'm going with this) If you choose to use the stuff you have protection from conviction in sec. 8 of the law, something called the Affirmative Defense. Please say so if you would like further information.

hello

welcome to the MMMA forums

at this time the Court of Appeals has stated that any extraction of cannabis is questionable and unfortunately RSO falls into this category...if your not using the dried flowers or leaves alone.

we hope as a community in general to have an opportunity to utilize extracts once again with some clarity from our legislators but at this time RSO is on the "do it if you dare" list.

hope you find the medical grade cannabis you need.

peace and good luck.

That is unbelievably crass.

No worries though, they are at your local dispensaries still.

and if you decide to make your own, just remember that "if nobody knows, well, then nobody knows"

Making chemical extractions has been illegal long before this new extraction possession ruling, only new possession rules are discussed here.

Make sure not to possess an extract for very long, and don't carry it with you, if you decide to heal with it.

What?? That's outrageous....I'm new and just filed all my documentation with the state.

The gram of sift will only add a bit of waxy plant material, otherwise the same. I think no worries, unless the extraction process or solvent is actually an active ingredient somehow.

If naptha was used it would be 1:1, as the naptha pulled out the waxes and the oils. One gram of hash, naptha extracted, yileds 1 gram of oil/wax=RSO.

my buddy just dissolved a gram of sift into (best?)solvent, recaptured 100%, and was left with .97g --good info, never thought about that.

There ya go friend. Making hashish is pretty simple. All you have to do is to bring it to about 275 degrees for about twenty minutes or so to get the same effect you would from RSO. We are here to help you with that if you like.

Enjoy

Edited by GregS