Can A Mmj Card Holders Spouse Own A Firearm?

420Lincoln

This is an open carry state, lets all strap our guns on and wear them every where, dont conceal them and they are not legal!  If I was to apply for a ccw I would not tell them im a pt or c.g it is no ones business accept our state gov, fed gov and every one else that can run a back ground check on me lol!

I got a posession charge and they took my loaded long gun, I got my gun and bullets back but not my weed and empty vials of oil or my bowl!

Peace

You lost me with the run-on sentence.

And you attacking my grammar proves that you lost the argument when you tried to deflect the fact away from you getting OWNED!

People don't bother wasting your typing on this guy he knows everything nothing we can tell him regardless of facts will prove anything to him so why bother?

And you proved that you lost the argument when you tried to deflect the fact away from you getting OWNED!

No, seriously you lost me with a sentence that was close to 80 words and you didn't even use a period until the end.  It read like nonsense.  I did pick-up one of your logical fallacies, which is considered Argumentum ad Hominem.

The # 1 sign a person feels like he is losing an online argument is when they start attacking a persons grammar .

I showed you the facts you don't like them that's fine still doesn't change that they are the facts .

That is okay that you feel that way.  I am retired from the Court system and know how it works.  I was just sharing some insight to the system.  If it bothers you that much then I will not post.  I will then just scroll and smh at some of the naïve statements, without commenting.  You can then post your legal opinion without my interference.  There is a lot of good information elsewhere on this site that is not in the Legal Professional Section.

2010 I was charged with manufacturing/distribution of marijuana and Felony Firearm.. min/mandatory 2 year charge.

I won and was awarded a Judgment to return all property, plants, and firearms (handgun). would I have plants a gun in the same house again?? HeII NO even though I won and all charges were dropped it honestly is NOT worth the time stress and money.. Although my safety outweighs all that and I struggled with is it worth going through that all over again.. I quit growing and found a CG.

Be prepared for a costly long stressful couple years in court, pray you get a good Judge, and be prepared to pony up a lot of cash for a superior lawyer to defend you, that is well versed in MM law.

I was legal to the letter of the law, the cops didn't care. They will arrest you drag you to court and let you hang by the Judges scrotum.

Remember that it is NOT a felony to possess a firearm and marijuana.... It IS a felony to be in possession of plants and a firearm thus the manufacturing charge. 

If there is a firearm in the same house as the plants, regardless who's guns they are your more than likely going to get hit with the felony firearm charge.. best advice I can give is keep them away from your plants, If your not growing well then ah to each their own.. its technically not a felony cause its NOT a felony to possess Marijuana, thus making the felony firearm charge not a felony??

I'm not a lawyer, and as much as the law changes I may be out of line on my statements, I would pick up the telephone and call 2-3 lawyers and get their advice.. this is a online forum, with anonymous handles take that for what it is.. good luck be safe.

Trix
:bong2:

FYI me and hpxguy had a private discussion he told me some things about his background  that confirms he is very in tune with how  the courts handle things he's actually a good guy I apologize for coming off rude to him I think he can be a very valuable asset here in the forums and I welcome him with open arms.

trix:  i see detroit is your location.  Wayne County charged you?

hpxguy:  if you want to be a trix, have at it, but why not have a black powder weapon?

about detroit:  have marijuana and the police let you go....have marijuana and a gun and your prolly gonna drive away minus them.

Edited by pic book

No, seriously you lost me with a sentence that was close to 80 words and you didn't even use a period until the end.  It read like nonsense.  I did pick-up one of your logical fallacies, which is considered Argumentum ad Hominem.

maybe you need to go back to school and take up english, not every one took typing class, and not every one cares about periods and comma's or words online, or their wouldnt be so many lazy people writing  lol lmao, awk kma, gfy, yajo, or bm. just read it take a breath and their should be no problem, we dont need people correcting our spelling if you cant read it go some where else!

trix:  i see detroit is your location.  Wayne County charged you?

hpxguy:  if you want to be a trix, have at it, but why not have a black powder weapon?

about detroit:  have marijuana and the police let you go....have marijuana and a gun and your prolly gonna drive away minus them.

I was arrested in Macomb County.. court was held at the District court level, then was bound over to Circuit Court. Once my Lawyer Micheal Komorn played his hand of cards it was dropped back down to the district court and eventually dismissed.

Trix

Our buddy just did 2 years and 6 months. 2 years up in Camp Objibway for having the handgun WITH THE PERMIT IN THE CASE,and 6 more months in Oakland County jail for having MJ. Lawyer never showed up in Detroit for his Fed hearing, they took everything from him,including his 1969 Barracuda. Just drove off with it. He saw it on Craigslist for sale. They threatened to shoot his dogs,didn't seem to notice other "offences" in the house,drug dog walked right past a paper bag of trim,they only found 3 ozs, his wife was a Pt.They put him way up North,600 miles away from his wife and family. This is a 57 year old schoolmate that never got arrested in his whole life,a real "mind your own business" type guy. Thank you OAKLAND COUNTY CREEPS. And now he is supposed to start his life all over again?

• 3 weeks later...

YOu wont need to tell them you are a patient. Just the fact that you will lie on a federal form, denying that you use cannabis, will be a felonious act, without ever even owning a gun  !   good luck with that one. don't lie on federal forms. lips zipped, no more vacations, very little visitors, drawn shades..you know the drill man, we  been cool for a long time this way right

This is an open carry state, lets all strap our guns on and wear them every where, dont conceal them and they are not legal!  If I was to apply for a ccw I would not tell them im a pt or c.g it is no ones business accept our state gov, fed gov and every one else that can run a back ground check on me lol!

I got a posession charge and they took my loaded long gun, I got my gun and bullets back but not my weed and empty vials of oil or my bowl!

Peace

• 6 months later...

Clinton twsp demick and blaskey?

2010 I was charged with manufacturing/distribution of marijuana and Felony Firearm.. min/mandatory 2 year charge.

I won and was awarded a Judgment to return all property, plants, and firearms (handgun). would I have plants a gun in the same house again?? HeII NO even though I won and all charges were dropped it honestly is NOT worth the time stress and money.. Although my safety outweighs all that and I struggled with is it worth going through that all over again.. I quit growing and found a CG.

Be prepared for a costly long stressful couple years in court, pray you get a good Judge, and be prepared to pony up a lot of cash for a superior lawyer to defend you, that is well versed in MM law.

I was legal to the letter of the law, the cops didn't care. They will arrest you drag you to court and let you hang by the Judges scrotum.

Remember that it is NOT a felony to possess a firearm and marijuana.... It IS a felony to be in possession of plants and a firearm thus the manufacturing charge. 

If there is a firearm in the same house as the plants, regardless who's guns they are your more than likely going to get hit with the felony firearm charge.. best advice I can give is keep them away from your plants, If your not growing well then ah to each their own.. its technically not a felony cause its NOT a felony to possess Marijuana, thus making the felony firearm charge not a felony??

I'm not a lawyer, and as much as the law changes I may be out of line on my statements, I would pick up the telephone and call 2-3 lawyers and get their advice.. this is a online forum, with anonymous handles take that for what it is.. good luck be safe.

Trix

Trix

what's your thoughts on firearms that are kept in separate buildings than the plants are, like in the garage in a safe, while plants are in the underground bunker thriving on natural sunlight, with plenty of excess to power everything on the farm(ok, dreaming a bit there. but you get the point)

I know a couple that have kids, one of them is a caregiver, the caregiver has a CPL, child protective service did a follow up to a complaint, police got involved, the spouse has a felony, CPS and LEO walked away, they checked the grow room, checked too see the pistol was locked up and all was fine.

It depends on the county and police, that's my experience.

what's your thoughts on firearms that are kept in separate buildings than the plants are, like in the garage in a safe, while plants are in the underground bunker thriving on natural sunlight, with plenty of excess to power everything on the farm(ok, dreaming a bit there. but you get the point)

Things may have worked out for me, I have my way of thinking and my own ways of making myself feel safe in my home and on the road.

It would only be my opinion and everyone has one of those so to be on the safe side of things...My thoughts would have to be don't listen to me call a lawyer, most the time a few simple questions can be answered by a lawyer without a fee. With the ways the law changes, my way of doing things may not be the safe way or the legal way anymore.

Trix