So Ok, Eagle 20 Is The Systemic That Works Against Wpm; What's

an atmospheric control agenda is a swell first step. Outdoors is a pain in our state, I get it.

I occasionally have grown some plants in a very small outdoor "greenhouse", 6x6ish, with open walls on some sides.

installed a solar powered attic fan from the depot on one end blowing hard around the plants, no pm in that space since.

few car batteries, 12 volt humidistat, timer, mcgyver'd. not for everyone but worked for me.

The products discussed in this thread are pretty noxious, and need to be used in such a way that no residues can make it into a final product. Since I do not trust any testing done by any cannabis testing company in the state, the only way to ensure that end is to not flower treated plants, and to ensure that plants have grown new tissue for a substantial period after treatment, before cutting of the next generation.

Obviously, if one finds themselves in this situation regularly, there is an environmental problem to be solved.

Yes and NO Zap..since some believe PM is like herpes some believe spraying as a preventative works.

We can sit on here and banter all day but i spray all new genetics as a preventative so my entire garden does not go down.  As long as you spray i would say a week before going to flower you should be good.  And with a 3-5 day flush...seems ok to me.

I will let you know if I start growing a 6th finger any time soon..LOL.

There are scientific facts that prohibit these from being used on medical marijuana meant for human consumption, negating any bantering , except  with "beliefs". 

I have never used any of those products, nor have I suffered from any such issues.  My effective preventative against indoor garden mildew  is humidity and temperature control, no overfeeding, no extended flowering, sufficient lighting, awesome air flow and efficient air purification and c02 augmentation.

Why can't every grower offer their garden the same attention if they are to be supplying patients I wonder ? I'm not judging, nor did I invent this. I read a book, learned some words, followed directions, and voila, no issues. Seems like little effort is needed to avoid issues like these and I know  how much a failed plant sucks. Doesn't even seem worth the effort with a trial and error approach with imminent failure or prohibited chemicals as options. heat, ac, fans, scrubber, dehumid...whats the big deal with utilizing those, I cant figure it out.

I tend to agree because everyone I hear of that has mites allows foreigners, either plants, animals, or people into their rooms. I haven't, wont, and have not seen one mite since day one. kudos to the learned. can you imagine the crush we'd feel though if we were somehow attacked by those little pricks? wow. I'm cleaning next week, lol

peace