Are There Dispensaries In The Upper Penninsula?

No the laws are the same.  The Michigan Supreme Court has ruled that it is only legal to sell to your five patients. Some towns have let dispensaries stay open.  They are getting raided all the time.  It's a gamble keeping one open.  At present there isn't anyone in the UP willing to take the risk.

Well for one I think you'll find that CGs are generally cheaper in price.  You can advertise on this website that you need a caregiver in the Marquette area.  I know someone in the Ishpeming area that might be able to help.  It's about 20 minutes from Marquette.  PM me for a phone number.

rumor is a lot of the dispensaries shut down in the UP shut down because they got what i like to call caponed. they were not filing taxes so they got raided and shut down. 

imo dispensaries are a waste of money. i've heard of charges more than $20 a gram. most caregivers i know sell ounces between $200 and $280. depends on quality, who you are, who they are, if the area is dry, lot of variables. one big problem though is most caregivers have no qualtiy control and sell garbage. mildew is a big problem with indoors grows int he UP. i dont know why people even buy it. it's really not even that hard to prevent but everyone is too cheap to spend the extra money on maintaining their room properly. i know i wouldnt even waste my time growing if i didnt have optimal conditions. another big problem is mites. people are too retarded and always bring outdoor plants inside. im glad i grow my own and dont have to deal with any idiots. i tell you what, back when i wasnt a caregiver, most peoples stuff was a joke and i have no clue how they could pass it off as medicine.

rumor is a lot of the dispensaries shut down in the UP shut down because they got what i like to call caponed. they were not filing taxes so they got raided and shut down. 

imo dispensaries are a waste of money. i've heard of charges more than $20 a gram. most caregivers i know sell ounces between $200 and $280. depends on quality, who you are, who they are, if the area is dry, lot of variables. one big problem though is most caregivers have no qualtiy control and sell garbage. mildew is a big problem with indoors grows int he UP. i dont know why people even buy it. it's really not even that hard to prevent but everyone is too cheap to spend the extra money on maintaining their room properly. i know i wouldnt even waste my time growing if i didnt have optimal conditions. another big problem is mites. people are too retarded and always bring outdoor plants inside. im glad i grow my own and dont have to deal with any idiots. i tell you what, back when i wasnt a caregiver, most peoples stuff was a joke and i have no clue how they could pass it off as medicine.

most caregivers i know sell ounces between $200 and $280.wow never heard of any CG asking that here in the up but I do think your full of yourself saying one big problem though is most caregivers have no qualtiy control and sell garbage. mildew is a big problem with indoors grows int he UP. I am no CG but I have never had mildew indoors and most CG I do know,,,, know what they are doing you must be dealing with kids LOL ever one I know has been doing it from 1970 to today so the only thing I can think of when you say these things your to young to know any of us older folks that been around and know what we are doing a lot better then most

most caregivers i know sell ounces between $200 and $280.wow never heard of any CG asking that here in the up but I do think your full of yourself saying one big problem though is most caregivers have no qualtiy control and sell garbage. mildew is a big problem with indoors grows int he UP. I am no CG but I have never had mildew indoors and most CG I do know,,,, know what they are doing you must be dealing with kids LOL ever one I know has been doing it from 1970 to today so the only thing I can think of when you say these things your to young to know any of us older folks that been around and know what we are doing a lot better then most

True story

So some cant get the meds they need because they don't know the right person or are to young? This is the problem, I looked on this site for a caregiver and the only people that replied were old guys with junk meds or needed my 12 plants to supply me an oz a mounth. Sorry just frustrated.

Where are you located?

Nothing against older gentlemen but they are usually ok with just about any quality as long as it works for them, not all but most, which is fine, just not for me.

well I am one of them ols folks just remember we all get old one day at a time

but I grow just for me and breed my own seed

THC = 17.4157%

CBD = 0.3563%

CBN = 2.4902%

Total Cannibinoids = 20.2622%

that is what it tested last run

Nothing against older gentlemen but they are usually ok with just about any quality as long as it works for them, not all but most, which is fine, just not for me.

Nothing against younger people, but some seem to  to post ignorant  statements based only on their limited experiences.

Good luck with your grow,  no sarcasm.

Edited by I wood