Cancer Patient Needs Help With Simpson Oil And Caregiver

https://www.avma.org/news/javmanews/pages/130615a.aspx

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/14/pot-for-dogs-medical-marijuana_n_3755247.html

grassmatch,could you steer me to some websites about hemp and the benefit to dogs and horses? I would be glad to share it with my rescue people.This is the first I have read anything about it,very interesting. Thanks!   J

hmm, I'm glad you took the time for the thread review, sorry you wasted it here. Did you see the other info posted.?.like...... concentrated form of high CBD-rich hemp oil. Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a naturally occurring compound derived from the industrial hemp plant seed and stalk..... with CBD concentrations between 18%-25%

Luckily you are able to choose and shop for the %of cbd that's right for you. I was simply responding to the cbd thoughts, as they are available without federal law violations.  sorry if you expected your lip balm to get you high. there is no thc, like rso has, or naptha

This thread sucks.  Those hemp oils you posted from canada are standard hemp seed oils anyone can buy at ANY healthfood store in the united states.  I purchased some hemp seed oil at the store a few months ago to make lip balms.  They are NOT rick simpson oil, not even close.

If the label isn't boasting CBD, I wouldn't assume it full of CBDs.

The only way to know how much CBD is through quantitative analysis. (GC/MS, HPLC, UV/VIS)

hmm, I'm glad you took the time for the thread review, sorry you wasted it here. Did you see the other info posted.?.like...... concentrated form of high CBD-rich hemp oil. Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a naturally occurring compound derived from the industrial hemp plant seed and stalk..... with CBD concentrations between 18%-25%

Luckily you are able to choose and shop for the %of cbd that's right for you. I was simply responding to the cbd thoughts, as they are available without federal law violations.  sorry if you expected your lip balm to get you high. there is no thc, like rso has, or naptha

From what I have read the seed cbd concentrations are minimal. The stalk is a whole other matter.  Is there a good tested article on that aspect that you know of?