Do You Eat Buds Off Your Plants? Why Or Why Not?

pic you started another thread exactly like this yet had not posted any references.

I replied to you that chemistry has proven that our bodies do not utilize the 'A' (acids) raw, as they do once decarboxylated.

If you have something other than your experience to share, I am very interested in seeing some

links :)

I have read on juicing cannabis and other 'raw' forms of ingestion... yet I have seen no scientific (I know, I know)

evidence stating any benefits of using raw cannabis.

thanks

I definitely know of health benefits to increasing your fiber intake, and I bet the roughage does a swell job of cleaning one's digestive system out, mine anyways, and nothing but a substandard effect has ever resulted from the tightest fire available. maybe my personal chemistry, but I doubt eating raw, fresh cannabis has any "potency" advantages, depending on potency definition?

I definitely know of health benefits to increasing your fiber intake, and I bet the roughage does a swell job of cleaning one's digestive system out, mine anyways, and nothing but a substandard effect has ever resulted from the tightest fire available. maybe my personal chemistry, but I doubt eating raw, fresh cannabis has any "potency" advantages, depending on potency definition?

Oh, I do not doubt that there are health benefits as you describe, fiber, etc... I just wonder if eating raw cannabis is substantially 'better'

than say... kale, cabbage, romaine, broccoli, etc...

I am just wondering if there is any efficacy provided that is more beneficial than other 'greens'.  I think that if using raw cannabis, IF proven

to be good as medicine, I am all in :)

Too danged expensive for me atm to experiment though :)

eat your scissor hash, you'll see. then puff some it....you'll see better, then that nasty feeling goes away

Other peeps tell me they eat their sh and get buzzed. 

I never thought to eat it, I smoke it, lol.

(hey... is that considered a 'concentrate' now per the COA ?)

I never thought it would taste good, kinda like the

gooey that sticks on your lips from the end of a doobie :P

I tried eating dry bud b4... way worse than trying to eat

an entire pretzle at once (old bar trick) lol.

Do the trichomes on the fresh bud feel like a cats tongue

feels, on your tongue? 

Then.... there is bhang of course for centuries...

utilizing the fresh bud & extracting the thc w/ heat.

How about some Hot Buttered Bhang ? :)

http://www.holifestival.org/bhang-recipes.html

Hot Buttered Bhang

Ingredients

half a cube (1/8 pound) of butter or ghee

1/3 - 1/2 oz. Of Marijuana Leaves

8 ounces of Vodka

1-2 pinches Cardamom seed

honey

edited to edit

Edited by imiubu

Raw cannabis is non-psychoactive, and is the way it was used for hundreds of thousands of year like our hunter and gatherer ancestors. - See more at: http://tv.greenmedinfo.com/raw-cannabis-juice-helps-young-woman-ditch-40-medications/#sthash.op93HGAc.dpuf

http://tv.greenmedinfo.com/raw-cannabis-juice-helps-young-woman-ditch-40-medications/

Makes me wish there were more doctors like the one in the video.

I don't know anything about medicine so he could be blowing smoke. But he obviously cares about his patients, and gives them patient specific recommendations regarding their cannabis use. I think that's awesome!

When I encounter a very sick person who wants to be my patient, I'd like for them to get more for their $100-$150 than just the form filled out so we can get down to bitness. I mean at the point when someone has 1-5 serious, chronic, painful, documented conditions the cert doc visit is really just a formality. Obviously they are going to get their card.

I spend less than $100 (cash price) to see a dermatologist,and his lovely assistant, and they do a hell of a lot more than the cert centers I've been around. They'll talk to me about my condition, run through different treatment options, check me out, see whats working etc etc. At the end of the day I end up with a script that says exactly what they think I should do in no uncertain terms. If I got a doc's note saying provide so-and-so with 1 small mature strain x plant a week for juicing purposes I'd think was pretty neat. High grade hash? Pharmaceutical grade BHO? Hot butter extract? Kief in a 500mg capsule? Fugi Kush flowers haha whatever the note said I'd be thrilled and would get it done proper. Make it part of a treatment program not something done in the dark and we'd gain 1000x more legitimacy.

It goes without saying that this would work best with patients who already make regular trips to the doc's. I have 2 patients that could benefit.

not sure if scissor wash is illegal, or tea, or even charas-hand rubbed flowers, though it doesn't change a thing for me. I don't get hassled, nobody knows what I do, nobody smells it, or sees it except my five, and I follow the laws to the T, and I loves me scissor hash and tea, sometimes at the same time !

I think if the op is deriving pleasure from his edible fresh flowers, maybe he could describe the subtle differences in taste, texture, and effect of the different strains sampled?

I do  not eat Bud unless it has been decarboxylated with heat . THCA is not psychoactive and once the COO molecule (Carbon) is released it becomes THC in its psychoactive state . Eating raw cannabis has many health beneficial's when it comes to Cannabinoids and healing along with boosting ones Endocannibinoid sysyem,  but there is no real worthwhile noted mental effect when eating bud unless you have zero tolerance .

It has been debated though that the human body can/does decarbox THCA,  but to what extent is the question , ask anyone with a tolerance and they will have no effects mentally  when eating raw cannabis .. Decarbox & consume the same amount and the same guinea pig will have a big cheezy grin as a result .

Respectfully ,

Peace Pipe

Bahddda Boom !! thanks !

I do  not eat Bud unless it has been decarboxylated with heat . THCA is not psychoactive and once the COO molecule (Carbon) is released it becomes THC in its psychoactive state . Eating raw cannabis has many health beneficial's when it comes to Cannabinoids and healing along with boosting ones Endocannibinoid sysyem,  but there is no real worthwhile noted mental effect when eating bud unless you have zero tolerance .

It has been debated though that the human body can/does decarbox THCA,  but to what extent is the question , ask anyone with a tolerance and they will have no effects mentally  when eating raw cannabis .. Decarbox & consume the same amount and the same guinea pig will have a big cheezy grin as a result .

Respectfully ,

Peace Pipe

Bahddda Boom !! thanks !

Thank you grassmatch , I would also like to address the comments you made about eating hash . Extracts and oral consumption can be a whole different world of chemistry than actual plant matter due to the variables . I have eaten my fair share of hashish and I do enjoy the effects of it verses smoking to be honest but then again I am not a big fan of  most extracts as I always find them to lack in character compared to the actual said flowers and the combination of terpenes that are included in consumption, Scissor Hash and other fresh extracts though on the other hand, tend to be more balanced in effect in my humble opinion again .

The famous Hashish Club of Paris consumed hash in the form known to them as  dawamesk (hashish, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, pistachio, sugar, orange juice, butter and cantharides) , the last ingredient cantharides is known commonly as Spanish Fly ;) . I think before I say more I should think about posting or constructing a post about Hashish and its history ..

Respectfully,

PeacePipe

Other peeps tell me they eat their sh and get buzzed. 

I never thought to eat it, I smoke it, lol.

(hey... is that considered a 'concentrate' now per the COA ?)

I never thought it would taste good, kinda like the

gooey that sticks on your lips from the end of a doobie :P

I tried eating dry bud b4... way worse than trying to eat

an entire pretzle at once (old bar trick) lol.

Do the trichomes on the fresh bud feel like a cats tongue

feels, on your tongue? 

Then.... there is bhang of course for centuries...

utilizing the fresh bud & extracting the thc w/ heat.

How about some Hot Buttered Bhang ? :)

http://www.holifestival.org/bhang-recipes.html

Hot Buttered Bhang

Ingredients

half a cube (1/8 pound) of butter or ghee

1/3 - 1/2 oz. Of Marijuana Leaves

8 ounces of Vodka

1-2 pinches Cardamom seed

honey

edited to edit

I used to make mm vodka lol, but since I no longer drink vodka no need to make it green, I never noticed the mm any how, boy I noticed the vodka though (an old bar trick bawahahahaha)

eat your roaches and you will feel it, if you just like the taiste of fresh buds go for it, im sure something works in it for ya, just like juicing, juicing is done with plants in veg, so no buds there its only the cbd's or some of them not thc.

vape your buds and eat whats left over, that works,

fresh or any weed has to be carbolized or how ever the heck ya spell it, to release the thc in it, and lets face it most people do enjoy the mellow from mm along with the curing effects, and Im pretty sure the cbd's work much better with active thc,

Ive chewed on buddz for the fun of it, but id prefer to vape it or smoke it, you can bake cookies or brownies with fresh buddz and it does one heck of a good job decarbing it!  I still prefer to eat honey oil, but thats not a legal choice any longer.

Peace

realistically, neither is growing cannabis, which will levy much higher penalties than a three minute blast and a swallow. don't drive, don't break anyother obvious laws to get ourself noticed inside of your home with the curtains closed, no worries brother.

:hair:  :angel:   Oh god im gonna be 51, I have to find a place to hide!

Peace

:hair:  :angel:   Oh god im gonna be 51, I have to find a place to hide!

Peace

Oh my, lmfso!!!

My point I guess is that I have found no reason to eat or juice raw cannabis that is compelling enough

to take the chance on wasting it in experimentation :)

Cripes, have you ever looked at the prices for just a good juicer... not in my budget LOL!

I sorta miss some of those old bar 'tricks' ;)

not sure if scissor wash is illegal, or tea, or even charas-hand rubbed flowers, though it doesn't change a thing for me. I don't get hassled, nobody knows what I do, nobody smells it, or sees it except my five, and I follow the laws to the T, and I loves me scissor hash and tea, sometimes at the same time !

I think if the op is deriving pleasure from his edible fresh flowers, maybe he could describe the subtle differences in taste, texture, and effect of the different strains sampled?

jillybean is softer to the tongue than lettuce, and feels like wet jel, spicy and fruity at once, strong but pleasant to the nosee, and the buds themselves are moist, like dipped in water but the water is inside.  myh buddy says it is like eating p-----.

heh. some sativa budding leaves r more delicate less throat scatchy. maybe sautéed in coconut oil.. ive taken those and few raw buds and olive oiled on grill for 10-15 to garnish salmon or tofurkey

as long as your temp is not to high or to low you are carbolizing it and you can see all of the usable mm, so id have to say it is legal, but id do a lil more than garnish, so when you take that nap after dinner you dont wake up till morning lol!

Peace