Hi Everyone! Been Quiet To Long! Woo Hoo I'm Free!

Hello to the ladies and gentlemen!

I am delighted that I no longer feel like I need to be quiet! It's been a long rough 2 1/2 years for me and Michael Komorn was my lawyer! Now that I'm free to do as I please I am the happiest person!

Michael did a good job and I really enjoyed the time we spent together on my case. Now that its all over yes it sucked and it was hard on my health and I set here and wonder how I made it through it all. I feel its quite interesting how the law is and how the court system works. I learned how you can get charged with something you didn't do and had no part of while I sat in my house minding my own business with my three little dogs. I was a victim for being a medical marijuana patient is what I was.

Now that I'm free to come and go as I please I'm heading to Florida next week! No more having to leave where I am at to make sure I was here for my court dates to be cancelled over and over again, no more frustration and no more worries!

When growing up I learned the law was good now I don't trust them!

• 1 month later...

Hello to the ladies and gentlemen!

I am delighted that I no longer feel like I need to be quiet! It's been a long rough 2 1/2 years for me and Michael Komorn was my lawyer! Now that I'm free to do as I please I am the happiest person!

Michael did a good job and I really enjoyed the time we spent together on my case. Now that its all over yes it sucked and it was hard on my health and I set here and wonder how I made it through it all. I feel its quite interesting how the law is and how the court system works. I learned how you can get charged with something you didn't do and had no part of while I sat in my house minding my own business with my three little dogs. I was a victim for being a medical marijuana patient is what I was.

Now that I'm free to come and go as I please I'm heading to Florida next week! No more having to leave where I am at to make sure I was here for my court dates to be cancelled over and over again, no more frustration and no more worries!

When growing up I learned the law was good now I don't trust them!

Thank you for your enduring struggle and I would like to personally apologize on behalf of my taxes that aided your harassing.