Is It Nothing Over Card Limits (2.5 Oz Of Brownie) Or No Brownie Ever?

pic book

Jumping to conclusions.

Logic;

There's an international situation involving marijuana and a raid followed. Husband shows up at said raid and has marijuana on him. He is now part of the investigation.

Since the poster is saying that 'they had worked together before' leads one to believe that he might have already been on the radar. Phone records and video capture might be used in the investigation.

the truffles may have been simple sweets, had the joint not been produced/transported illegally.  I'm guessing they want the bigger fish, and will drop the little ones, assuming their is NO connection except a once in a couple years visit, which could have been a wrong address turn driveway turn around ?  Have the police established a relationship between your man and the raided house/occupants?

"I thought this forum was here to discuss things like this. We just don't know where to turn and are trying to gather information " is a response to zap's suggestion of not discussing too much in a forum. The best help available here has been offered. "Get competent legal council".  Dissecting the incident and commenting on ways others could possibly avoid the same issues is very helpful and should continue, even if its redundant and hurts a feeling. People are going to jail for their silly oversights, and our Act is threatened by the courts handling of some. Even today some miss the most obvious safety precautions, maybe because nobody took the time to explore them beforehand? imo

yeah guys you might want to stop jumping and tut-tutting / finger wagging and 'i told you so-ing' on people who are looking for help.

• 1 month later...

then it will be your evidence/testimony that will be entered into the court record, and they will have to disprove it...

recording? i think they can record you at any time in the jail/copcar/etc. as long as you are in 'public' or they think they can trick you...