Time To Move Indoors? 21 And 30 Day Forecasts Little Or No Sun

pic book

sure, those are the perfect condition for powdery mildew, budrot, and subpar smoke. Nobody I know still has flowering plants out in November. Forced flowered indoors, most will finish in 60-70 days outdoors, but the time is up for the season. grow indoors, imo

Nobody you know?  lol

pm your email ill send you a pic of some rock hard golfballs (dense, not frozen) white....

they were white til they went purple anyways

As long as they dont freeze they will keep going.

Been a very good end to a miserable start this year.  Weather wise.

BTW   in the pic you will notice that the tree has been cut  down to less than 1/6 original height and is still growing  today!   .  cool huh

Mother Nature been good to us this year  but they gotta come in for the winter soon.

electric bill to date  $0.00

Hey. indoor , outdoor..either way good meds  can happen.   

You know what they say...Some folk like to spend a little,  some folk like to spend a lot

Edited by beourbud

never said there weren't diehard late flowerers out there. But the growers I know harvest their last perpetual crop in October, minimizing several risks. The op indicated a thought of placing flowering plants outside this month, a ridiculous notion I think you agree

watch them ladies closely, it snowed here last night, and has been frosting for weeks in the morning, raining for days at a time

Edited by grassmatch

Wait What?   No Way

Putting an indoor out today would be .....Why?

eta....in this instance the outdoors is a greenhouse with no additional light or heat.  The green house minimizes the humidity and percip as well as amplifies radiant heat..  Of course all enclosed and locked per regs.

This year the frost have been kind/low lying...in this area.  otherwise the temps have been tolerable

we be kind to mother nature and she picks up our electric bill.....Imagine That

Edited by beourbud

my greenhouse is electric space-heated to 70f days, to 59f nights.  i treated in veg with eagle 20, and at week 17 no bud rot, no wpm, no botrytis fuckelula.

the dollars for electric heat are way fewer than for hids.  my concern is simply with  'mostly cloudy'  in the extended forecast.   for lumens in the last month of bud-finishing,  wud i be better off indoors under hids?

Edited by pic book

I figured with only one month to go for his finishing flowers, and a 1000 watt hid costing less than 25 bucks for the month, why in the world would someone trip over dollars to pick up nickels in the 11th hour?  25 bucks is one bud, on one branch, of one plant, and pic was considering risking HALF of his flowering meds is all.

I grew in a greenhouse and get it, but would never risk my patients supply for 30 more days of flowering to save 25 bucks, just me I guess. good luck

I will get you a pic...pic book

Humidity is a killer this time of year for sure but if you can manage it you should be good to go.

ETA  some strains will hermy with the  natural to artificial light change....

What we do is..Top the plant. Early...The plant matures on top first,,prune and put our special salve on cut.

The plant continues to grow....cut and salve over 2 months.....the small stuff onthe bottom branches keep growin.faster .......even the little buds on the lower branches swell up nice and sticky.

Prune to go into winter storage. @ 50 degrees.....Low dose 24hr light  till reveg......cut clone in spring

Edited by beourbud

do you provide your meds to patients or just grow for yourself?

my greenhouse is electric space-heated to 70f days, to 59f nights.  i treated in veg with eagle 20, and at week 17 no bud rot, no wpm, no botrytis fuckelula.

the dollars for electric heat are way fewer than for hids.  my concern is simply with  'mostly cloudy'  in the extended forecast.   for lumens in the last month of bud-finishing,  wud i be better off indoors under hids?

I will get you a pic...pic book

Humidity is a killer this time of year for sure but if you can manage it you should be good to go.

ETA  some strains will hermy with the  natural to artificial light change....

What we do is..Top the plant. Early...The plant matures on top first,,prune and put our special salve on cut.

The plant continues to grow....cut and salve over 2 months.....the small stuff onthe bottom branches keep growin.faster .......even the little buds on the lower branches swell up nice and sticky.

Prune to go into winter storage. @ 50 degrees.....Low dose 24hr light  till reveg......cut clone in spring

i have never imagined such a plant cycle but impressively practical way to go.   BTW i think you could sell your salve in grow stores.

Hid lights produce about as much heat as a heater, watt for watt.

Unless the orange glow would somehow give you away, why not use a light as supplemental heat during the day.

I'm in a new space with a broken furnace right now and hid lights are my only heat source. Instead of buying more space heaters I am adding lights as the temps drop. If I'm going to use the electricity I might as well get big @ss plants out of it.

Edited by I wood

Nice !! I love it !!nnsorry bout your dumb furnace

Hid lights produce about as much heat as a heater, watt for watt.
Unless the orange glow would somehow give you away, why not use a light as supplemental heat during the day.
I'm in a new space with a broken furnace right now and hid lights are my only heat source. Instead of buying more space heaters I am adding lights as the temps drop. If I'm going to use the electricity I might as well get big @ss plants out of it.

iwood: my tents are clear, so to have the sun coming out the top and 4 sides...

beourbud: until i get a propane heater replacement--i left it out and the thing rusted worthless--i'm experimenting with electric space heaters. usually my experiments come by have-to.

love the vigor in yer pic....thank you, you like trees much 

• 10 months later...