Seeking Advice.

FactorX

flower pharm, It sucks that we are legal and have to be more paranoid than before the law dont ya think?  I worry more now than I did for the first 20 yrs of my mj experiences! that realy blows, we vote for a law it passes and it seems we read a whole lot more about mj busts than we did before mm was legal!  It realy is nerve racking, alot of us that have been around mj for many many yrs realy regretted registering with the state, I felt like wtf I have always been good and compfy now I wrote the state a letter and told them I use mmj!?!  I still have many many friends that will not climb out of that whole and become legal, the think it isnt worth the risk, I have to agree most times,,,,but I would at least cover my self in some way so I could use the a.d just in case, you dont have to be registered to use the a.d, that is at least 1 good thing, but it would take cash to get you off!

as far as this case, a simple possesion charge (misd) turns into a fellony on the next simple possesion charge, now that is what sucks, and it usualy isnt as easy, I already had one since becoming legal, I had gotten a simple possesion yrs ago (1/8 on me) and after becoming legal I got popped for a few roaches and pipes, simple possesion 2nd offense fellony, I got off of all charges but it could have been a fellony, I love to do to many things that you cant do or own if you are a convicted fellon!

Peace

Thanks for your input.

I suppose this may not be considered a win in the purest form of the word.

However, we could all simply utilize this threat as a microcosmic social experiment.

If this is able to shed some light on those who may end up in my shoes, as so many already have, then perhaps it may offer some hope.

That is what this forum has given me.