Flush For A Week And Ppms Still Read 3300?

What is your grow medium, and do you know what you ph level is?

I had like 3800 ppm's true reading and my ph was like way up, unreadable for the way I check it! my medium was pro mix, I took it out side (yea I know a big no no) and ran at least 20 gallons of ph'd water thru her, no chems, I got her down to 1200 ppms and 6ph, but I did it all at once, I found that the promix realy drains well, I did it early in the day and by evening in the summer I could lift it to bring it back in, it was in a 10 gallon bucket and weighed a ton after i finished flushing it, but I knew I had to do it, and I couldnt do it in the tent I was growing in.  luckily I got a good crop from it, That happened when I was prob 3 wks into budd, the plant was beautiful and I did not want to loose it! used to be pics around here of it!

Peace

if you don't use plain water in your feeding program there

is a chance you have some build up in your pots.

do you think?  i'm amazed i have been getting meds from my plants....weed takes a lottt of abuse and still grows.

Hi, i'm a nubie.

But hooray, lookit the very good side of it...i'm gonnza save $ on nutes.

A very good day--at 60, i learned something today.

Edited by pic book

if you don't use plain water in your feeding program there

is a chance you have some build up in your pots.

FOR SURE I HAVE IT

What is your ph level? when you flush again pour more than you usualy do, you realy need to get the ppm's down, any sign of root lock? I wouldnt put nothing but ph's water in em till it came back to workable numbers, how do the plants look? leaves discoloring, etc

Peace