Michigan Compassion Meeting Southgate Civic Center Thur Nov 21St 7Pm

t-pain

(i'm not involved with micompassion, just forwarding an email)

Michigan Compassion Meeting 14700 Reaume Parkway, Southgate, MI 48195
Date: 21 Nov 2013 7:00 PM EST

logo2.pngOur public meeting will be held at the Southgate Civic Center November 21st, 2013 at 7:00 pm, 14700 Reaume Parkway, Southgate, MI 48195. We will meet at this location every two weeks unless otherwise noted.

Dr. Neumann is available at all our meetings for questions, consultations, returning visits and renewals.

We will discuss the latest news and information regarding Cannabis, and the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act.

There will be food, dessert and beverage served at all our meetings. 

If you ever wanted to make a difference now is your chance, we need volunteers to help generate awareness about the benefits and healing properties of Medicinal Cannabis. 

This meeting is open to the Public,  Patients and caregivers including Family and Friends. Please bring everyone to further awareness about Medical Cannabis in Michigan!

All of our meetings are open to the public. You must be over 18 or accompanied by a parent/guardian. We look forward to seeing you there! We have the right to refuse entry to anyone at our meetings.

Michigan Compassion is a 501©3 Non-profit Organization

More information and online registration:  http://mycompassion.org/events?eventId=770629&EventViewMode=EventDetails

Best regards,
My Compassion

i'm happy theres another compassion club in the area.

i have an idea.

compassion clubs should print up some flyers and post them in vfw halls, knights of columbus, grange halls, flea markets, libraries, supermarkets and any other builliten board systems.

send me some flyers and i'll post them around town.  bonus if you have both events on the same flyer (birmingham compassion club meeting is November 26, at the Baldwin Public Library, 300 W. Merrill at 7:00 PM). it will give patients a choice of seperate days and locations.

also there is the local newspaper events and the local cable channel billboard.

http://www.birminghamareacableboard.org/PublicAccess/BillboardInformation.asp

Have an upcoming community event? Contact Steve Rota at (248)433-7790 and have it replayed on the Channel 15 and 18 billboards.

dont forget to post on craigslist and facebook and twitter. ask CPU, MMU, ASA, minormal and other groups to retweet or facebook like your compassion club meeting announcements.

Edited by t-pain