Do You Think Cops Are Trying To Ensnare People On This Forum?

are police posing as new patients on this forum?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Are police posing as new patients , trying to trap members here?

• yes, absolutely!
    • no, thats just paranoia.

Phaque and Bob,I have a total colectomy and an ileostomy. If you don't know what that is,then look it up. I AM disabled,I just don't get anything from the State. My husbands crappy job has to pay for everything,my supplies,my drs,all of it. I've been in the hospital 3 times,just this past January.  21 days of antibiotic infusions,everyday,even Sat and Sundays. So PLEASE do not put me down. I would trade places with either of you in a minute. And does it really matter that I am a woman? I am a HUMAN BEING that is SICK. Thats all. Isn't that what we have in common?

Phaque and Bob,I have a total colectomy and an ileostomy. If you don't know what that is,then look it up. I AM disabled,I just don't get anything from the State. My husbands crappy job has to pay for everything,my supplies,my drs,all of it. I've been in the hospital 3 times,just this past January.  21 days of antibiotic infusions,everyday,even Sat and Sundays. So PLEASE do not put me down. I would trade places with either of you in a minute. And does it really matter that I am a woman? I am a HUMAN BEING that is SICK. Thats all. Isn't that what we have in common?

We  both our also disabled i have the VA to go too i am sorry you feel so bad but you would not like trading place's with Torey believe that i hope things  work out for you and you feel better soon i would never put you or anyone down 

Yes for the most part we are all sick, some people dont look sick, If I walk up to a picnic or any where you wouldnt think I was sick, but I can tell you I wont be playing football or frizzbe or even coaching my sons base ball team, you dont think that hurts me?

I realy dont know what I said to tinkle you off, but your disability dont have a #1 on it, no ones does.

Im a lil confused here, what did I do to you?

If you want to pick a fight with me I will most def treat you like your a sick man if that is what you want!

I didnt do anything to you, dont call me out on a thread unless it is good or you have a reason to, you will get it back, I promise you that!

Peace and chill out!

edit= how come you dont get the help you need from the state or government? I sure as heck am not to proud to get back what I gave!

Edited by phaquetoo