Bona Fide Physicians.

I have been very happy with Dr. Paul Meyer of Saginaw. Not only does he provide an excellent bona fide relationship with his patients, but he also has testified in government chambers regarding the efficacy of cannabis in medical treatment. There are many patients who think the same. I think it would be wise and a real service to the community for us to post regarding doctors that provide this valuable service. I'll start with my sig and invite and will thank anyone to do the same. This is a patient review.

Dr. Paul Meyer, MD, 2110 Morson St., Saginaw, MI 48602 (989)249-9965 for bona fide certification and excellent follow up.

Edited by GregS

good idea.

the doctors who give testimony to legislators, talk to LARA mmj panel and show up for patient court cases are the best doctors.

i'm thinking of asking some lawyers "when was the last time they contacted their reps about marijuana laws?".

get a list together of some lawyers who take the time out to make a difference in the legislative branch of government, instead of just the judicial.

good idea.

the doctors who give testimony to legislators, talk to LARA mmj panel and show up for patient court cases are the best doctors.

i'm thinking of asking some lawyers "when was the last time they contacted their reps about marijuana laws?".

get a list together of some lawyers who take the time out to make a difference in the legislative branch of government, instead of just the judicial.

What doctors can you recommend? After five years under the law, there has to be a good base that can meet our needs.

Edited by GregS

Dr Paul Meyer certified me for a few years straight, until the thcf clinic he worked at in southfield(?) no longer did certifications. they referred me to another physician elsewhere. I wont mention his name or practice, because I don't know if he's testified in court in the past, or much else about him.

Dr Meyer was more thorough than my family physician, and I was treated with respect. Saginaw isn't that far away, I think my next visit will be with him again, Thanks for the honorary mention. I'll tell him GregS arranged the reuniting !

I live in South West Michigan, Berrien County, and the closest place to me is called UMed. It is in the Dowagiac/Sister Lakes area and I have no idea who the doctor is, but some people I know have said it was an "OK" place to go. I have been unable to find any reviews or anything similar online. So, I'm kinda iffy about going there, but it's the closest to me that I have heard anything about. Has anyone heard anything about this place and it's Dr? I have an appointment on Wednesday... So, I guess I will find out.

I live in South West Michigan, Berrien County, and the closest place to me is called UMed. It is in the Dowagiac/Sister Lakes area and I have no idea who the doctor is, but some people I know have said it was an "OK" place to go. I have been unable to find any reviews or anything similar online. So, I'm kinda iffy about going there, but it's the closest to me that I have heard anything about. Has anyone heard anything about this place and it's Dr? I have an appointment on Wednesday... So, I guess I will find out.

Plz let us know what you find.

Dr Bob does mine and i think he does a great job

Us too he has done both of our Rec. back a few years ago and does a great job as we had no money at all and no one to tune to back then if he where around me i would go back 

today i see Dr. Kumar Singh he will also go to bat in Court if needed 

and is part of the Gold Stander centers as well as Dr. Bob

I have not been to dr. bob yet,  but a few of my friends have, If I have probs with the dr. I use now, I will most def go to dr. bob!

People the one thing you all should remember is to get copy's of your medical records once a yr or twice a yr, I get mine 2 times a yr, I just ask them to get me copy's from the date of the last time I had gotten them to the time im asking for them, than I always have upto date med records if I need to go else where for my renew, believe me ive had to move a few times and it gets old trying to get upto date records, Ive prob got 10 yrs worth of records, but a dr, dont need that many to write a cert or renew, a yr would be great and its easy to copy at home and bring them with you, and I let them keep them, and I still have my copy's at home!

Peace

• 4 weeks later...

I never got to see the Dr there. The receptionist looked at my records and said: "There's nothing that indicates pain."

I said it wasn't about pain, but before I could say anything else she just handed me back my papers and said: "Without any reference to pain in your records there is nothing we can do."

So, I just left because I did not feel like arguing with her. Oh well, I guess I can try somewhere else or... just forget about it. I dunno at this point if I actually qualify or what-not.

• 1 month later...