Subforum Suggestions

t-pain

For best return I would label thread headings as, and each separate.

Treating Cancers with Medical Marijuana

Treating Glaucoma with Medical Marijuana

and so on

Cancer
* Glaucoma
* Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus
* Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
* Hepatitis C
* Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS - Lou Gehrig's Disease)
* Crohn's disease
* Agitation of Alzheimer's disease
* Nail patella

* cachexia or wasting syndrome;
* severe and chronic pain;
* nausea;
* seizures, including but not limited to those characteristic of epilepsy;
* severe and persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those characteristic of multiple sclerosis

any forward movement on these great ideas ?  I believe patients are on the edge of their seats waiting for an information depot like the ones suggested. what better place to visit for it?

i think we should get rid of 'coming clean' subforum.

22 topics in 3+ years. not very productive. i think lawyers and LEO know better than to admit stuff like that on a public website.

ideas for a subforum to replace it are welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

doctors function as a tool for the big pharma. cannabis is not patented, and makes no money for big pharma. Big pharma does not incentivize cannabis therapy, like it may the myriad of rx they offer. Cannabis offers no ill side effects, which may require further medications to be administered. a couple reasons why docs play ignorant around marijuana imo

Bravo! And, good riddance

He never addressed Health issues anyway Celli, he was too busy self promoting and

infering that patients & caregivers deserved go to jail, even went as far as to say one member

'deserved what he got'.  Bad juju for a doc making his living off the backs of patients :hair:

JMHO

edit spelling

Edited by imiubu

Well you already chased one away.

Holding with the COA in Hartwick was despicable. To insist that caregivers be put in harms way for things that are rightly the responsibility of the physician and patient was the last straw. Continuing empty headed arguments that the law does not mean what it says are stupid and harmful. The guy never spoke up to help anyone with their debilitating conditions, even when asked. Insulting me regarding a medical condition made it personal. I will chase any other away who does the same. I am the guy you don't want to fuk with.

He is no patient. He is no caregiver. He is a fraud. Good riddance.

Edited by GregS

I had a great day yesterday, very thankful for it. All of the categories are complete now, if there are other that should be deleted or merged, please make suggestions. Also, I wrote a descriptive sentence or two about a few of the conditions, if anyone would like to contribute text for some of the others I'll put it in.

Thanks zap. Better late than never.