Recent Votes On: Medibles, Dispensaries, And The Prairie Monopoly Bills

legacy

its kind of confusing. since it reports the house ammended it.

http://legislature.mi.gov/doc.aspx?2013-SB-0660

the ammendment?

Sec. 8152. (1) The department may issue an enhanced
pharmaceutical-grade cannabis registration card to an eligible

patient who is 18 years of age or older, who is recommended by a

physician to obtain a19 registration card[,] and who properly applies for that card. The
department may issue an enhanced pharmaceutical-grade cannabis card to an
eligible patient who is less than 18 years of age, who is recommended by
physicians to obtain a registration card, and who properly applies for
that card or if his or her parent or guardian properly applies for that
card on his or her behalf. Before

so looks like they are giving the poor little kiddos access to this mystical 660 crap that will never be rescheduled.

Sec. 8154. (1) Each prescription for pharmaceutical-grade
Senate Bill No. 660 (H-1) as amended December 12, 2013
cannabis shall contain all of the following information:
(a) The date the prescription is written.
(b) The date the prescription is filled.
© The dosage and instructions for use, which shall include
the percentage of total THC and the percentage of total CBD.

how the hell is a doctor supposed to know what percentages of thc and cbd to prescribe?

how the hell am i supposed to know what percentages work for me ?

does this mean if they dont have 10/10 THC/CBD pharma grade cannabis at the "provishion center" that you cant get your prescription filled?

now that i think of it, they'll probably just add more bud or more stems to make it 10/10. like they did in canada. haha

Edited by t-pain

What's up stoners! :)

I have read through bills, and IMVHO there asome. Let me explain why. If both the provisioning center bill pass's, and the pharma bill. Prairy plant systems doesn't have a chance in hell. Really. There are a lot of great farmers in MI, and a lot of great strains. The Parma bill won't take effect until the fed reschedules. That gives US a couple o years before they can even open shop.

First up, praiey plants systems meds are HORRIBLE, on a hole other leval. I have seen Mexican brown bud that looks better. Really. Praiey plant systems plan to sell there ounces for $150, Mexcan mids sell for somewhare between $50 to $100, and that's mids that look BETTER than praie plants systems meds. I suppose there is the argument that its pharmaceutical grade, but you could always just throw your middies in the microwave. Lol

So as long as the provisioning centers bill pass's, it's not a monopoly. The provstioning centers will stomp praiy plant systems, and here's why imvho. It's not even the provisstioning centers. It's US Care Givers and Pataints. We will send them Canucks back across the border broke with there tails between the legs. I think if there is one thing WE as a community can all agree on is that WE all LOVE cannabis. I have read through the bill, and I think IMO that it covers some issues that couse desention amoung the community. I think some of these things will stop some of the finger pointing, and alow the community to come togather as a hole.

Number one being, the accusations of greed. I don't want to get into a debate about. In all honasty it makes me sick. But in the bill there is a cap, that says a CG can only sell 50 ounces per 60 days. That's a little less than what I would have wanted. But I can't complain. It averages out around 50 60k a year. Now they way I see it, and I think a lot of you would agree with me after I make my point. :)

This cap makes it so nobody is getting there toes stepped on. I have to say to the guys that wrote this. You guys are Genious for righting this into the bill. You solve so many issues. One being there are a lot of people running large scale grows and selling sub par meds at bottom barrel prices. A small time conesuer grower can't complete with that. I know I can't. With the cap, they can't undercut US.

Second, and I have heard a lot of guys espealty on hear, say why arnt gentics shared. People could really use this stuff. With the cap, it makes hoarding not as important. I dont want to get into a debate about hoarding, im just saying. Now there is still going to be stuff that is rare, but I see a lot more tradeing and selling of genetics in the future.

Next the cap, is nice becouse it makes sure very one gets a peace of the pie. I know it's not suppose to be about money, and a lot of times it's not. But it is a lot of work, and for some people it's there only source of income.

Next up is the testing. What a frigon Genious idea. We not only have testing, but we have it so the meds in the provisioning centers have to be tested. WOW! Now we all know there are unscrupulous individuals that would sell nasty meds to pataints. But now they can't. So now every thing in the provisstioning center is for sure headies. These dirt bags, with there Moldy Meds, Mites, and 50k grows can't move anything. They can't under cut the conesuer growers. The provisioning centers, will be stocked with the fineast meds in MI. There's a lot of great stuff in mi, and I know a lot of people can't get there hands on it. But this bill would allow those people access to a abundace of great meds, and gentics for there own gardens.

So back to the praiey plant systems. Who in the right mind is goin to by meds from them. Really? Buy the time they are operating the provisioning center we be up and running and well established. The farmers in your communities will be supplying the pataints with some of the best meds in the WORLD, so there will be no reason for any one to change.

I'm personal exited, and can't wait. This is like a dream come true. I thank all of you for your hard work. You guys did a great fringing job on this. 400 ounces a year would have been better than 300. ;) but I can live with that me personally. Idk about anyone else. But I fine with it. The only reason I see in makeing a killing, is long geviety. Get in an get out. This bill removes that nurse some wait.

So all in all that's my take on it. I'm really excited, and I know a lot of other people are as well. Every one I have talked to is super stoked to get these incredible meds into the hands of pataints that need them but don't have access to our underground world.

Next up. You guys need to get on a breeders bill for next year. We need Unlimted plants and clones. ( But it could have space restrictions. ) Also male plants and seeded plants don't count. We need enough space to run at least a 1000 plants at about a foot tall. Clone to flower to pheno hunt. But also some way for testing THC CBD and CBN that's affordable. Right now it would cost way to much to test every pheno. I don't know how it could be done. But Im sure you guys could figure it out. Maybe x amount of the proceeds from the state go to a testing facility. They made way more than they need to run the program. The rest should go back into it. Clones defiantly shouldn't count. Some strains are extremely hard to keep alive becouse of age and loss of vigor, so takeing multiple cuttings is a must. I know I know I have a lot of nerve, these bills haven't even passed and Im already asking for more. I don't know about yo guys but Im ready. :)

But anyways peace out guys. You all did a great job, and should be proud of yourselves.

Lets make sure praiey plant systems never sells a dime bag in michigan. :)

So back to the praiey plant systems. Who in the right mind is goin to by meds from them. Really?

A very valid point, if no one buys it they will go out of business.

But, do you think the politicians will want to lose their bribes and kickbacks?

Or do you think that they will adopt the Canadian model of outlawing home grows "for the safety of the patients". (Think moonshine)

Outlawing home grows when the Prairie McWeed franchise is up and running will also enable the law enforcement community to continue with business as usual persecuting the innocent.

The government cash cow stays fat and we still get screwed.

not only that WB...

but i believe they fully intend to allow insurance to cover their inferior product so a whole demographic of people will likely be forced to use the inferior medicine because it's likely that insurance companies wont pay out to a PC any time soon... however a prescribed dose at a pharmacy might be allowed and billable.

i have said it before... i will say it again.

be careful what you wish for... you might just get it.

Good for a person that has NOT grown up around MJ and knows nothing about it,especially an senior citizen. You send in the form with your check,yet you cannot find out where to get it . Do you guys know the average age of a MMJ pt is 50? Drs need to be educated,and NOT be afraid to sign your form. Better yet if it is your OWN Dr,one that knows you. Drs have nothing to fear....except maybe the other Drs that don't agree with them. There are special microscopes that will show any kind of bugs or mold. I have seen them used at FMs, to make sure the product was safe and not contaminated. Every person having product to sell was checked. EXCEPT for the medibles. 

the medicine mantra groups are slowly getting what they want, what they thought they wanted. It might be a hard sell for

an ignorant politician to imagine that an unapproved medicine can be manufactured in a basement of un untrained "addict",

and sold to the masses in a non taxable scheme.

but...I just don't see the federal gub'ment stepping down from a universal lie. but I do believe our home grow rights will be changed eventually.

doctors don't fear the state or feds for recommending marijuana but their jobs may be at stake. When they join a practice there are rules set in place, and most likely rules against recommending the use of a schedule 1 drug, one with no medical value, according to their written employment contract.

Good for a person that has NOT grown up around MJ and knows nothing about it,especially an senior citizen. You send in the form with your check,yet you cannot find out where to get it . Do you guys know the average age of a MMJ pt is 50? Drs need to be educated,and NOT be afraid to sign your form. Better yet if it is your OWN Dr,one that knows you. Drs have nothing to fear....except maybe the other Drs that don't agree with them. There are special microscopes that will show any kind of bugs or mold. I have seen them used at FMs, to make sure the product was safe and not contaminated. Every person having product to sell was checked. EXCEPT for the medibles. 

Wild bill.

IMO praie plant systems just got jacked by our politicians. They took there money passed there bill, and unleashed the dawgs on them. The dawgs being US. They can't compete with US. They don't have a monopoly. The provisioning center bill sees to that. If anything I respect the politicians for there move. It was a awesome tactic. We should give them a little credit for that. It was kinda gangster.

I'm pretty sure they don't want to outlaw home grows. With the support that these bills got, and some of the things in them. I'm getting the feeling that want to support us. With the cap on how muc a CG can move it obviouse that they want to support all of us not just one or two entities. If anything this is going to bring us togather and make us stronger as a hole. Plus we're about to rock the economy. We are exactly what MI needs right now.

As far as Leo, these bills give them time to do other things like catch child molesters and murders. Which Im going out on a limb here buy saying this. But I bet that is what they would rather be doing. But until they prove it, Im standing buy my beleafs and still screaming F the Police.

WB

the people that can't afford meds will be supplied for. If you can move overages to the provisioning centers, there is know frigon reason you should be charging your pataints for meds. Flat OUT!

With these bills, I promice you. You guys are gonna see what the farmers in MI are really made of. These bills will bring them from out of the shadows and into the mainstream. No one will go with out. I'm optimistic. I beleave that righteous shall provail, and we are about to see a hole new world. A world were we can get stoned, drive around on road trips, and slang weed sacks to every one. :)

Every bodie must get stoned. Imagine a michigan were every bodie smoked. We're everybodoe was high and haveing a great time.

That's how see this playing out. :)

Those Canucks dont stand a chance.

Jointedone

The testing they are going to be doing, is even better than the microscope. Someone else could elbrate better than me. But it's super scientific and very professional.

So nothing is going to be floating into the shops that isn't top notch. With these bills, every one is goin to have access to the BEST. I think it's a great thing. Honasty I can't wait to have my meds spread out all over the state. I want every one to feind out over what I have been producing. I got some killer strains, that will knock your socks off.

Plus with these bills strains that are higher in CBD, will be of easier access to pataints with conditions that need them. With the way things are I would hate to be in a position to need something like that. I collect strains, and there not easy to come buy. The only one I had I lost. :(

What's up stoners! :)

I have read through bills, and IMVHO there asome. Let me explain why. If both the provisioning center bill pass's, and the pharma bill. Prairy plant systems doesn't have a chance in hell. Really. There are a lot of great farmers in MI, and a lot of great strains. The Parma bill won't take effect until the fed reschedules. That gives US a couple o years before they can even open shop.

First up, praiey plants systems meds are HORRIBLE, on a hole other leval. I have seen Mexican brown bud that looks better. Really. Praiey plant systems plan to sell there ounces for $150, Mexcan mids sell for somewhare between $50 to $100, and that's mids that look BETTER than praie plants systems meds. I suppose there is the argument that its pharmaceutical grade, but you could always just throw your middies in the microwave. Lol

So as long as the provisioning centers bill pass's, it's not a monopoly. The provstioning centers will stomp praiy plant systems, and here's why imvho. It's not even the provisstioning centers. It's US Care Givers and Pataints. We will send them Canucks back across the border broke with there tails between the legs. I think if there is one thing WE as a community can all agree on is that WE all LOVE cannabis. I have read through the bill, and I think IMO that it covers some issues that couse desention amoung the community. I think some of these things will stop some of the finger pointing, and alow the community to come togather as a hole.

Number one being, the accusations of greed. I don't want to get into a debate about. In all honasty it makes me sick. But in the bill there is a cap, that says a CG can only sell 50 ounces per 60 days. That's a little less than what I would have wanted. But I can't complain. It averages out around 50 60k a year. Now they way I see it, and I think a lot of you would agree with me after I make my point. :)

This cap makes it so nobody is getting there toes stepped on. I have to say to the guys that wrote this. You guys are Genious for righting this into the bill. You solve so many issues. One being there are a lot of people running large scale grows and selling sub par meds at bottom barrel prices. A small time conesuer grower can't complete with that. I know I can't. With the cap, they can't undercut US.

Second, and I have heard a lot of guys espealty on hear, say why arnt gentics shared. People could really use this stuff. With the cap, it makes hoarding not as important. I dont want to get into a debate about hoarding, im just saying. Now there is still going to be stuff that is rare, but I see a lot more tradeing and selling of genetics in the future.

Next the cap, is nice becouse it makes sure very one gets a peace of the pie. I know it's not suppose to be about money, and a lot of times it's not. But it is a lot of work, and for some people it's there only source of income.

Next up is the testing. What a frigon Genious idea. We not only have testing, but we have it so the meds in the provisioning centers have to be tested. WOW! Now we all know there are unscrupulous individuals that would sell nasty meds to pataints. But now they can't. So now every thing in the provisstioning center is for sure headies. These dirt bags, with there Moldy Meds, Mites, and 50k grows can't move anything. They can't under cut the conesuer growers. The provisioning centers, will be stocked with the fineast meds in MI. There's a lot of great stuff in mi, and I know a lot of people can't get there hands on it. But this bill would allow those people access to a abundace of great meds, and gentics for there own gardens.

So back to the praiey plant systems. Who in the right mind is goin to by meds from them. Really? Buy the time they are operating the provisioning center we be up and running and well established. The farmers in your communities will be supplying the pataints with some of the best meds in the WORLD, so there will be no reason for any one to change.

I'm personal exited, and can't wait. This is like a dream come true. I thank all of you for your hard work. You guys did a great fringing job on this. 400 ounces a year would have been better than 300. ;) but I can live with that me personally. Idk about anyone else. But I fine with it. The only reason I see in makeing a killing, is long geviety. Get in an get out. This bill removes that nurse some wait.

So all in all that's my take on it. I'm really excited, and I know a lot of other people are as well. Every one I have talked to is super stoked to get these incredible meds into the hands of pataints that need them but don't have access to our underground world.

Next up. You guys need to get on a breeders bill for next year. We need Unlimted plants and clones. ( But it could have space restrictions. ) Also male plants and seeded plants don't count. We need enough space to run at least a 1000 plants at about a foot tall. Clone to flower to pheno hunt. But also some way for testing THC CBD and CBN that's affordable. Right now it would cost way to much to test every pheno. I don't know how it could be done. But Im sure you guys could figure it out. Maybe x amount of the proceeds from the state go to a testing facility. They made way more than they need to run the program. The rest should go back into it. Clones defiantly shouldn't count. Some strains are extremely hard to keep alive becouse of age and loss of vigor, so takeing multiple cuttings is a must. I know I know I have a lot of nerve, these bills haven't even passed and Im already asking for more. I don't know about yo guys but Im ready. :)

But anyways peace out guys. You all did a great job, and should be proud of yourselves.

Lets make sure praiey plant systems never sells a dime bag in michigan. :)

Will this money be tax free ?

^ BobAndTory

I have no idea. But me personally I wouldn't mind paying taxs. Stuff like proof of income do come in handy. ;)

For me it's a way to take my company into the mainstream, make a decent liveing, help people, and do what I love to do. Grow dank donkey tree. I have no problim paying some taxs. But with at said, I still do have a decent street hustle that they will never see a dime of. :) just keeping it real. :)

But I think it will have to be. The shops have to keep records of sales. That's a good questions.

A far as the DEA I totally agree. 50 60k isn't worth there time. They need to rob people that make way more than that. At least we can hope. With the fed statements, stateing they wont mess with people obeying state law, and the cap. It's going to make it pretty hard for them to mess with people. At least we can hope right?

As far as everything else, I think every one should get with a layer. I defiantly plan to. :)

Sec. 8154. (1) Each prescription for pharmaceutical-grade

Senate Bill No. 660 (H-1) as amended December 12, 2013

cannabis shall contain all of the following information:

(a) The date the prescription is written.

(b) The date the prescription is filled.

© The dosage and instructions for use, which shall include

the percentage of total THC and the percentage of total CBD.

how the hell is a doctor supposed to know what percentages of thc and cbd to prescribe?

how the hell am i supposed to know what percentages work for me ?

does this mean if they dont have 10/10 THC/CBD pharma grade cannabis at the "provishion center" that you cant get your prescription filled?

now that i think of it, they'll probably just add more bud or more stems to make it 10/10. like they did in canada. haha

This part of the amendment is only if the feds put mm on a schedual 2, It dont sound like we are going to need it, im sure cvs, etc doesnt want to despense super mmj lol, with the wording in the other bills, supply centers with lables, and a pt grower or c.g can get off of it to the supply chains, but from what I understand the person with the super mm liscensce to despense also has to get it tested and that is not on the person they are getting it from,

If your a pt with a c.g nothing has changed, other than you now can either make your own medibles or your c.g can bring you some, and it dont have to be labled, only the supply chains have to lable, I dont remember reading if a supply chain can obtain medibles from a pt or c.g, Only flowers, leaves and extractions!  They put a pre- weight on every thing, that was not their before, and they put how much extraction counts as weight for pts and c.g's!  Im kinda liking alot of this, but I guess I do need to go thru and read it again, alot of what Ive written could be wrong, my short term memory is,,,,,,,what were we talking about?

Peace

Wild bill.

IMO praie plant systems just got jacked by our politicians. They took there money passed there bill, and unleashed the dawgs on them. The dawgs being US. They can't compete with US. They don't have a monopoly. The provisioning center bill sees to that. If anything I respect the politicians for there move. It was a awesome tactic. We should give them a little credit for that. It was kinda gangster.

I'm pretty sure they don't want to outlaw home grows. With the support that these bills got, and some of the things in them. I'm getting the feeling that want to support us. With the cap on how muc a CG can move it obviouse that they want to support all of us not just one or two entities. If anything this is going to bring us togather and make us stronger as a hole. Plus we're about to rock the economy. We are exactly what MI needs right now.

As far as Leo, these bills give them time to do other things like catch child molesters and murders. Which Im going out on a limb here buy saying this. But I bet that is what they would rather be doing. But until they prove it, Im standing buy my beleafs and still screaming F the Police.

WB

the people that can't afford meds will be supplied for. If you can move overages to the provisioning centers, there is know frigon reason you should be charging your pataints for meds. Flat OUT!

With these bills, I promice you. You guys are gonna see what the farmers in MI are really made of. These bills will bring them from out of the shadows and into the mainstream. No one will go with out. I'm optimistic. I beleave that righteous shall provail, and we are about to see a hole new world. A world were we can get stoned, drive around on road trips, and slang weed sacks to every one. :)

Every bodie must get stoned. Imagine a michigan were every bodie smoked. We're everybodoe was high and haveing a great time.

That's how see this playing out. :)

Those Canucks dont stand a chance.

This aint about getting high and the under ground!  Im excited also, im excited for people who have no other ways to find meds, so the supply centers are kewl, I like that a pt and c.g can pick up some cash from the supply centers, and as far as pt's getting it for free, well I know I will, because I did before any of these bills, and if you are not happy with 50 oz in a 60 calender day! man just stay under ground, or go to alaska and be a gold digger!

Hopefully your just a lil over excited and dont mean half of what your saying,,,,Im almost thinking your avatar is your real pic lmao!

Peace

^ BobAndTory

I have no idea. But me personally I wouldn't mind paying taxs. Stuff like proof of income do come in handy. ;)

For me it's a way to take my company into the mainstream, make a decent liveing, help people, and do what I love to do. Grow dank donkey tree. I have no problim paying some taxs. But with at said, I still do have a decent street hustle that they will never see a dime of. :) just keeping it real. :)

But I think it will have to be. The shops have to keep records of sales. That's a good questions.

A far as the DEA I totally agree. 50 60k isn't worth there time. They need to rob people that make way more than that. At least we can hope. With the fed statements, stateing they wont mess with people obeying state law, and the cap. It's going to make it pretty hard for them to mess with people. At least we can hope right?

As far as everything else, I think every one should get with a layer. I defiantly plan to. :)

your going to need a lawyer if your going to keep feeding your underground circle,,,,,dude you are a very poor example of a great c.g or a real pt, I dont think ive realy heard anything from you about pts, you just are hoping to get 5m or 60k a yr, your in it for all the wrong reasons, and It will catch up to you, I have no doubt in my mind!

Best of luck! to you, dont pick up any wooden nickles!

Peace

Will this money be tax free ?

bob what im getting from it is, the supply chains will be paying for licsensing and testing and they can either be a non profit or for profit, either way they have to keep complete records of how much they spent to aquire or grow it them selves and how much they sold it for, and I would assume they would have to give local c.g/farmer a 1099 if they are taxable or not, at least that is what I get from it,

But the c.g and pt sytem we already have in place is no taxes/just remimbursment like it is now, and that does include time and material.

Peace

well

i equate it to a recent episode of "moonshiners" on discovery channel

"tim" is trying to go legit

hes finally around to producing legal shine.

he balks at the "paperwork"

"what ?" he says.. " you have to track this stuff at every phase?"

"every single drop" the mentor says..

"every single time"

i suspect this is their every wish... (the government) to have us self report and pay honest hard earned tax money.  to track and report our work.

and i would.

if it was equal and at a fair rate.

happily.

Do you people really think that these bills are going to pass the senate as they are if you do you must be medicating with some good meds you did notice that the bill that the senate really wanted  (SENATOR RICK JONES) 666 the deal with the devil (PLANT PRAIRIE SYSTEMS )went right thru while HB4271 and HB5104 were left until they return after the holidays to ether be forgotten entirely or amended so that you won't even recognize them.Jones got what he wanted this is first step in getting rid of home grows which he hates.