Recent Votes On: Medibles, Dispensaries, And The Prairie Monopoly Bills

legacy

Phaquetoo

When I was 17 a drunk driver ran me over. I took a four door car to the back at 80 mph. The docs I have seen, seem to think that qualifies me as a REAL Pataint. :)

So are stating that becouse I don't think, act, talk, or present my opions how you think I should. I don't qualify as a REAL patient? I don't think there was anything in the bill, that said a qualifying condition was that a Pataint needed to think a certain way. But as so many have pointed out Im not that versed in politics or law. So I could be wrong.

Also could you please tell me what exactly is going to catch up to me? From what I have been told its goin to be my back.

Hopeing to get 5m or 60k a year. Let me break this down for you.

It cost 1k a month to run 6 1k lights, two Ac's, and three t5's.

It cost 1k per run, for nutrients.

That averages about 24k per year at operation cost alone.

Now add in bulbs at least twice a year, at 180 per bulb. That adds on another 2160, and that's changing the bulbs every six months.

So now were at a cost of 26k per year to operate.

Now add in space, at 650 a month. That's 7800 a year.

Now were at 33800 at operation costs per year. Which leaves me around 18k per year. So what 60k do you see me hopeing for. I think my time and skill is at LEAST worth 6k above poverty leval.

Now add in the 30k invested to purchase equipment.

I know people like to quate insane yields, but in the 10+ plus years I have been growing I have only got 18 ounces per one 1k once. My average is 13 ounces. That's becouse I don't mono crop for cash. If I mono cropped I could hit two plus per light easy. I know I could. But Im in for quality over quantity and quanity over cash.

So yea Im excited, I can make 9k more per year than what I would get if I got onI disability, and be able to do what I love and get paid for it, and not have it be illagle. So sorry if that ruffles your feathers DUDE!

Ozone

yea Im smokeing some good bunny muffin man. The best! OG's, Sours, Purples, Chems, Skunks, and Aliens. And I hope these bills pass so I am in a position to get these meds into the hands of pataints that can't get them. Even if it cost me all my so called profit in gas to to spread the love across the state.

:) peace.

1000 dollars "per run" for nutrients?
define "run" ?

define your "nutrients"?   

If you've been growing and selling for 10 yrs, you're going to find it difficult to come to common terms here, with a legal group I think. We have many more hurdles to overcome than the illegal grower, and can hardly sympathize with one who thinks he's doing the same as us, but without following the rules.

I don't judge you, until you take a plea bargain.
stay safe, try to represent well, and overgrow the world !

Grass Match

Run a 4 month period.

Nutrients I use a lot of differant stuff. This includes base nutes, teas, and additives. The 1k also include clone supplies and what not. It averages at around a g per run.

Now I know a lot of people say it's outrages, and I can do the same without spending that much. But I have done it, and it doesn't come out the same. It adds that extra to it. Not wait wise but just quality. It does make a difference and a difference Im willing to fork cash out it to make my product the best it can be.

What makes you think that I am illegal? If anything it's only speculation on your part. In all honasty I shut down a year ago, becouse I needed a break. So all I have been doing for the past year is keeping plants alive and flowering out some personal, and makeing beans. So what exactly is illagle about what Im doing?

Really I just have 30 grand or more in equipment I can't use. Plus Im going broke. Actuality I am broke. So I need to make some money. :( and I just happen to be really good at growing really good pot.

Do I compare myself with you guys, not by a long shot. I do respect you, and what you guys are doing. I respect the fact that you guys show up to these meetings with the legislator, I respect that you guys fight for pataints and CG's. what I can't seem to grasp is some of you guys with your blatant haterd for me, that has no ground. Like really wtf did I do to you?

Im not on bud trader, or craigslist. Im not pushing pounds of weed in the streets. Im not selling crap meds to pataints, Im no takeing advantage of sick people. What exactly is your issue? All I can come up with is that you guys seem to think, that makeing money off ones hardwork and the passion seems to be a issue with you. Like some how a person need to feel guilty. Well sorry if I don't want to spend my life feeling like crap. Makeing money is a part of life, there is nothing I can do to change, and seem e I have to make money to live, I would much rather doing it helping people and doing something I love.

Granted I have zero respect for the government, and law enforcement. That doesn't make a criminal. It also doesn't make me a moraly corrupt person either. I don't cheat people, I don't steal, I don't live off the backs of others. I have no interest in charging sick people for meds. If anything, and I have said this over and over again. That if there were clubs, a CG could move his or her overages and be able to pay for the grow, and supply low income pataints with meds for free. Im not going to feel guilty about that. If anything I would feel guilty about charging some one on disability knowing full well that can't afford it.

I like the idea of the clubs for a abundance of reason, if I focus on the money it's only becouse it allows me to do what I love.

But maybe I should break it down, so you guy don't hammer me so hard. You guys need to stop with crap as well. It's not very welcoming.

But this is how I see.

The clubs or provisioning centers tomato tomato! :) gives pataints access to meds, a abundance of meds. From a lot of differant CG's. A Patiant could could sample meds from a dozens of differant caregivers. Say a Pataint likes Ozones meds, and ozone just happens to be able to take on a Pataint. Why could the club introduce the two.

Ok I know you guys hate the word sale and selling meds. But if you break it down economically. There are sick people on disability that can't afford meds, then there are people who can. There are people who need a lot of meds and people who don't need much.

So say grass match you have a Pataint with cancer, and it's BAD! They need some Simpson oil. It takes a pound to make a ounce. Lets say you have 6 lights you could supply that Pataint with a ounce per month of Simpson oil for FREE, and stil be able to cover cost by takeing overages to the PC. You may need to mono crop, but that's ok becouse you only supply that one Pataint with a pound. Your other pataints are all just Cronic pain and will be fine with a ounce or two. See we can all cary the wait of the really sick, poor and in need. That's why money is a issue.

Also gentics and quality. There are lot of CG's that are good CG's, but just lack quality genetics. If a unscrupulous clone dealer on craigslist or budtrader tell a Pataint or CG there selling wifi clones, they have to take there word on it. What's his name made a good point. Lets say we have a PT that's 50+, which I bet a lot of you are. You proa lay smoked when you were kids, and are law abiding citizens for the most part. You dot really know about good meds. Some dirt bag could easily scam you, and give you something that's sub par. With these clubs, a CG's rep is goin to mean everything. You can test the product, and if you like it, grab a couple clones. With that said, It's my buissness. Your a customer and I as a buissness owner, want to make sure you get what your paying for. I want your repeat buiseness. It's makes the differane betweene eating dollar menu and healthy food. There is nothing to feel guilty about if your doing honast business with people. So please don't lump me up in that dishonest catogory.

That's all I have to say for now. Im sure you guys will pick it apart and thrash me for something.

Im sorry you guys have had bad experiences with people that claimed to be real farmers and ended up being crooks. Im sorry you guys got hoodwinked and got some crap meds from who ever. Buy you ssnt get that bunny muffin from me. So stop takeing your frustration out on me. Im just some dude that loves to grow really good pot. I don't see why that is such a issue for some of you.

Malamute

that's what it cost man. Maybe I do need to adjust i was thinking ditching the 1k and goin 400 or 600. thats should cut electric in 1/2 if not more. But what are you growing man. Are growing some 20 plus year clones. What genetics do you have in your stable. I can tell you for FACT that a new clone from a seedling yields far greater than a clone from a plants that's 20+ years old. Not knocking you just staring some facts. Just because you grow, doesn't mean anything. I know lots of growers who yield far greater than me and less cost. But I wouldn't smoke there meds either.

Next up, you have not had my meds, so you can't compare quality. Im not saying your meds arnt good I have no idea. But I do know that out of the dozens people I know and have seen there meds maybe only 3 compare to what I produce in quality of not better, and these people have big names I the biz. So Not to be a arrogant doushbagg. But your probably not on my level bro. But if you want to chat, I can give you some pointers. I am buy know means the best, but I am pretty darn good.

And it seems to work, so I don't see a reason to change. Like I said it isn't about the money. the cost is the cost. I have actuality tried different things, and it doesn't come out the same.

Highlander I have spent way more than 30, I just buy crap and have tried all different styles of grows. My house is full of crap I don't use. Im a hoarder. I love weed.

I have also givein a lot away so people can grow there own.

Cristinew

I think they will. But Im optimistic, and generally have a good outlook. I sure hope they do. I think it would pretty darn cool.

You're right. I apologize. You said "but in the 10+ plus years I have been growing" and I assumed it was in MI.

I don't hate you man, I'll be standing next to you at the provisioning center counter. We'll illegally trade some genetics, compare some techniques, and have lunch !

I get your listed expenses. I chose to do this in a dedicated building separate from my house, and the cost of that building is factored into my investment, even if only a hobby. Building materials, ac units, lights, all the trial and error crap in the rafters, multiple light hoods, air pumps, water pumps,c02 gens, grow trays, and yes, genetics, all add up quickly.

I can though, feed my girls organically for 1/3 of your nutrient costs, but 7x the labor ad man hours, otherwise, 300 a month for nutrients for 72 plants vegging and flowering easily hits that mark, been there.

peace

Grass Match

What makes you think that I am illegal? If anything it's only speculation on your part. In all honasty I shut down a year ago, becouse I needed a break. So all I have been doing for the past year is keeping plants alive and flowering out some personal, and makeing beans. So what exactly is illagle about what Im doing?

Edited by grassmatch

Cap'N Kush I personally do not have a problem with what your doing or want to do it is none of my business I really don't care what anyone does if you happen to be making money good for you the point I was trying to make is that I don't believe that the politicians that control the legislature of this state are going to pass a law that allows anyone but themselves to make money from the sale of cannabis period they would like you to think that they have compassion for the sick and dying and that they are trying to help patients and caregivers but the only thing that they are trying to do is line there own pockets with cash and get reelected so they can continue there money scam on the people of this state.

Grass match

I know I could save tons on nutes, if I was a little smarter and made my own. But it's just easier. I have my own little formula and it kicks donkey. So I just stick with it.

Ozone

Im just hopping for the best man, and I think these bills will pass. Yea proby later I Dow the raid they will attempt to snatch home grows from us. Or sense previously stated Im not one you, lol so they will snatch them from you guys. But either way, the PC's will be well established which it seems would make it harder for them.

@ OZONE i agree

I do not trust them at all ether and before i start jumping up and down i will wait to here the first Court date of someone trying to tell a judge i thought i was legal i was on my way to a center to drop it off

because of what i know today someone could and does have Cancer and is very sick and that won't matter but what does matter is if all the Tees  and I are crossed  

by the Doctor

When we where in court we had all kinds of medical records anyone could have both of us it did not matter at all whether we had them 

Phaquetoo

When I was 17 a drunk driver ran me over. I took a four door car to the back at 80 mph. The docs I have seen, seem to think that qualifies me as a REAL Pataint. :)

So are stating that becouse I don't think, act, talk, or present my opions how you think I should. I don't qualify as a REAL patient? I don't think there was anything in the bill, that said a qualifying condition was that a Pataint needed to think a certain way. But as so many have pointed out Im not that versed in politics or law. So I could be wrong.

Also could you please tell me what exactly is going to catch up to me? From what I have been told its goin to be my back.

Hopeing to get 5m or 60k a year. Let me break this down for you.

It cost 1k a month to run 6 1k lights, two Ac's, and three t5's.

It cost 1k per run, for nutrients.

That averages about 24k per year at operation cost alone.

Now add in bulbs at least twice a year, at 180 per bulb. That adds on another 2160, and that's changing the bulbs every six months.

So now were at a cost of 26k per year to operate.

Now add in space, at 650 a month. That's 7800 a year.

Now were at 33800 at operation costs per year. Which leaves me around 18k per year. So what 60k do you see me hopeing for. I think my time and skill is at LEAST worth 6k above poverty leval.

Now add in the 30k invested to purchase equipment.

I know people like to quate insane yields, but in the 10+ plus years I have been growing I have only got 18 ounces per one 1k once. My average is 13 ounces. That's becouse I don't mono crop for cash. If I mono cropped I could hit two plus per light easy. I know I could. But Im in for quality over quantity and quanity over cash.

So yea Im excited, I can make 9k more per year than what I would get if I got onI disability, and be able to do what I love and get paid for it, and not have it be illagle. So sorry if that ruffles your feathers DUDE!

Ozone

yea Im smokeing some good bunny muffin man. The best! OG's, Sours, Purples, Chems, Skunks, and Aliens. And I hope these bills pass so I am in a position to get these meds into the hands of pataints that can't get them. Even if it cost me all my so called profit in gas to to spread the love across the state.

:) peace.

That dont ruffle my feathers, when put like that, I say more power to you, just dont get caught up in places the law dont cover,

Ive always (until my disability) had a job I liked, and If I didnt like it I moved on to what I liked to do, so in ending I worked for myself most of my adult life, Im just glad I paid self employment taxes so I get a lil bit more than others that got disabled at 38 yrs old, now im 51 and still squeeking by,,,,,,oh yea and I got a whopping 1.5% c.o.a raise this yr!  a whole 17 bucks a month, and beleive it or not, it does help lol!

Peace

Back on the subject,  Does anyone think the  two bills will pass the senate?

I think they will pass in some form, but only as a prelude to the Prairie Plant style government controlled provisioning centers.

When it comes time for them to criminalize home grows the infrastructure for them to sell their "medical grade marijuana" will be in place.

There will be shops around the state and medibles will be on the shelves. Simply a matter of the government going in and taking things over.

The little guys will do the leg work and deal with the start up issues and the big guys will reap the rewards.

To top it all off it will still be illegal unless you buy it from them so our prison-industrial complex will still be up and running.

Have a nice day! :)

To top it all off it will still be illegal unless you buy it from them so our prison-industrial complex will still be up and running.

That there is what gramps would say is "hittin the nail on the head !" 

Business as usual !

Edited by knucklehead bob

I think they will pass in some form, but only as a prelude to the Prairie Plant style government controlled provisioning centers.

When it comes time for them to criminalize home grows the infrastructure for them to sell their "medical grade marijuana" will be in place.

There will be shops around the state and medibles will be on the shelves. Simply a matter of the government going in and taking things over.

The little guys will do the leg work and deal with the start up issues and the big guys will reap the rewards.

Well stated Bill.

I think that is why it is called 'pharmaceutical grade' in the bill instead of 'medical' to divide and conquer.

I wanted to add;

I have spoken to a minimum of 10 people that think hb 4271 & hb 5104 are now in effect.

Disinformation spreads like wildfire!

I have corrected them and ask they spread the proper information.

I remind them that these bills still need to clear the Senate then have the Governor sign them.

Also, I let people know that Rick Jones is our enemy and that these 2 bills may not look as

they do now, if indeed they do get through the Senate.

Wild bill,

Your probably right. But wouldn't they have to right that into the bill now!

If the PC are already running, there should be at least a two to four year period were both are active correct PC and Pharma. If that were the case wouldn't the Pharma just go belly up for lack of sales. Also with the PC's running it gives PT and CG's, a little ground to stand on doesn't it.

The hole problem with the last clubs were the blatant criminal activities going on at them. If that element is removed, which IMO the bills do a good job at. There isn't really a good argument to shut them down is there?

I would like to think that the only reason prairie plant systems is coming over hear is because there having so many problems in Canada.

Does any one know what's going on in Canada as far as them. Are they going to be biz for much longer.

Also from what I understand, is that home grows are not outlawed in Canada either. Although I could be wrong. But last time I checked, which was this year, you could totally still grow there and have Patients. There is just no other distribution method if your not connected to a care giver, other than prairie plant systems. So basically a lack of caregivers and meds, and extremely low plant counts, there wasnt enough product to meet demand. I dont think that will be the case in mi. If these bills pass, I forsee a lot of people from other states coming hear.

Idk I think you guys are just noided. But like they say its better t be safe than sorry.

So who's adding and subtracting to these bills?

Can we still get the clones don't count added back in? Or shoot at least snips don't count. Like if it doesn't have roots it doesn't count. Clones die, and I have yet to meet one person that has 100% success rate. Unless there running clones from the original mother.

Even if they added some thing, like pot size. Like anything in a container lager than a party cup counts.

Or how about male plants, no body ever brings that up. I know there are more pressing issues. But why not get everything out of the way. A male plant IMO shouldn't count against your 72. They don't produce any flower only pollen to make seeds, and we are aloud to have as many seeds as we want.

i think you have covered it well and i agree