Recent Votes On: Medibles, Dispensaries, And The Prairie Monopoly Bills

legacy

So who's adding and subtracting to these bills?

Can we still get the clones don't count added back in? Or shoot at least snips don't count. Like if it doesn't have roots it doesn't count. Clones die, and I have yet to meet one person that has 100% success rate. Unless there running clones from the original mother.

Even if they added some thing, like pot size. Like anything in a container lager than a party cup counts.

Or how about male plants, no body ever brings that up. I know there are more pressing issues. But why not get everything out of the way. A male plant IMO shouldn't count against your 72. They don't produce any flower only pollen to make seeds, and we are aloud to have as many seeds as we want.

To me if they allowed the male plant not to be counted that would make policing cannabis for Leo very hard lets also add the leaf not to be counted and or plants under 12 inch not be counted the list could go on

BobAndTory

Yea I know but we can hope right. Yo know how many killer males I have tossed. :( as at as Leo they need to focus on something other than cannabis plants.

Like ugm, totally on off topic. But did you know MI is the first state to have RAPE insurance. That's insurance you need to have incase you happen, to GET RAPED. Maybe if these so called public defenders focused more on serious crimes and criminals, MI residence would need RAPE insurance. Just a thought. Idk Im done ranting.

Imiubu

I think he was referring to the statement I made about about being able to still grow Im Canada. Basically sayin they screwed every one. Which he's right. It was early in the year, that I was lookin into it.

So anyways this system hasn't really had a chance to fail yet. It will fail before it even happens in mi. At least lets hope it does.

I was responding to the Canada query by Capn Kush, with the most up to date answer I could find. the "quote" part didn't come up, srry

Does any one know what's going on in Canada as far as them. Are they going to be biz for much longer.

Also from what I understand, is that home grows are not outlawed in Canada either. Although I could be wrong. But last time I checked, which was this year, you could totally still grow there and have Patients. There is just no other distribution method if your not connected to a care giver, other than prairie plant systems. So basically a lack of caregivers and meds, and extremely low plant counts, there wasnt enough product to meet demand. I dont think that will be the case in mi. If these bills pass, I forsee a lot of people from other states coming hear.

Idk I think you guys are just noided. But like they say its better t be safe than sorry.

grassmatch, wth are you talking about ?

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen that the dispensary bill would not allow for cultivation on site for the dispensary.  I would be very interested in a dispensary that could sell clones (I think this would make my and many other MM patients home grows a lot easier, not to mention more diverse).  This would also aid in keeping us small growers legal.  Is there any chance of this happening with the bill?  

The whole canadian issue is bunny muffin.  The fed aspect is questionable and home growing/dispensaries (if it goes thru) would make this point mute.  Especially if Kapt Kush is right about the quality.  I think the medibles is a no brainer.  But then so is decriminalization...

Just had a chance to watch the video. That looks like the stuff that gets swept up off the floor after trimming.

At least we know what we have to look forward to.

yard-waste-only-recycle-label-lb-2040.gi

It also looks alot like the stuff I make bho with, only dif Is you can see alot more lil buds in the stuff I use,, I can afford to use all budds for my oil, and im not so sure it will make any diff other than I will get a larger come back form budds only!

Peace

Does any one know when the senate is going to get there arse's back to work, and vote on this stuff?

Also will they vote on it, or could it just fall off the planet into a black hole never to be seen again. I'm still optimistic even with that loser gov. signing that pharma BS.

Today i think they will be back to work and as far as voting on the Bills your guess is as good as anyones