Southgate, Mi - Micompassion Club Meeting Open To Public

t-pain

has anyone here made it to one of these meetins ? they have it every month in southgate and royal oak i think.

Michigan Compassion Meeting 19 Dec 2013 7:00 PM • 14700 Reaume Parkway, Southgate, MI 48195

Our public meeting will be held at the Southgate Civic Center December 19th, 2013 at 7:00 pm, 14700 Reaume Parkway, Southgate, MI 48195. We will celebrate the Holidays with some great friends, food and prizes. Dr. Neumann is available at all our meetings for questions, consultations, returning visits and renewals. We will discuss the latest news and information regarding Cannabis, and the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act. We will talk about the House and Senate Bills that just passed and what impact they have on patients and caregivers. We will hear from attorney Brian Prain on legal issues and have plenty of time for Q & A and networking. There will be food, dessert and beverage served at all our meetings. If you ever wanted to make a difference now is your chance, we need volunteers to help generate awareness about the benefits and healing properties of Medicinal Cannabis. This meeting is open to the Public, Patients and caregivers including Family and Friends. Please bring everyone to further awareness about Medical Cannabis in Michigan! All of our meetings are open to the public. You must be over 18 or accompanied by a parent/guardian. We look forward to seeing you there! We have the right to refuse entry to anyone at our meetings. 

The following day they have an open house at their office in royal oak.

Michigan Compassion Holiday Open House When 20 Dec 2013 6:00 - 9:00 PM Location 300 E Fourth Street Royal Oak, Mi 48067 - See more at: http://micompassion.org/event?eventId=798300&EventViewMode=EventDetails

Edited by t-pain

• 3 weeks later...

Upcoming event information:
Michigan Compassion Meeting 14700 Reaume Parkway, Southgate, MI 48195
Date: 09 Jan 2014 7:00 PM EST

logo2.pngOur public meeting will be held at the Southgate Civic Center January 9th, 2014 at 7:00 pm, 14700 Reaume Parkway, Southgate, MI 48195. We will meet at this location on the 2nd Thursday of each month unless otherwise noted.

Dr. Neumann is available at all our meetings for questions, consultations, returning visits and renewals.

We will discuss the latest news and information regarding Cannabis, and the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act.

There will be food, dessert and beverage served at all our meetings. 

If you ever wanted to make a difference now is your chance, we need volunteers to help generate awareness about the benefits and healing properties of Medicinal Cannabis. 

This meeting is open to the Public,  Patients and caregivers including Family and Friends. Please bring everyone to further awareness about Medical Cannabis in Michigan!

All of our meetings are open to the public. You must be over 18 or accompanied by a parent/guardian. We look forward to seeing you there! We have the right to refuse entry to anyone at our meetings.

• 3 weeks later...

yes

you can find meeting dates on http://www.mycompassion.org/

Oakland County Public Meeting - Royal Oak
30 Jan 2014 7:00 PM • Mahany/Meininger Senior Community Center - 3500 Marais, Royal Oak, MI 48073

Cannabis and the Endocannabinoid System
01 Feb 2014 1:00 PM • Webinar Conference

Wayne County Public Meeting - Southgate
13 Feb 2014 7:00 PM • Southgate Civic Center 14700 Reaume Parkway, Southgate, MI 48195

Edited by t-pain

NO MEETING.  i WAS ON TIME .  NO ONE WAS THERE.  Lot's of hockey going on.  Senior center at that address.  One car i lot I'm sure just getting my plate.

yes

you can find meeting dates on http://www.mycompassion.org/

Oakland County Public Meeting - Royal Oak
30 Jan 2014 7:00 PM • Mahany/Meininger Senior Community Center - 3500 Marais, Royal Oak, MI 48073

NO MEETING.  i WAS ON TIME .  NO ONE WAS THERE.  Lot's of hockey going on.  Senior center at that address.  One car i lot I'm sure just getting my plate.

I was at this meeting and it was a full house here : 30 Jan 2014 7:00 PM • Mahany/Meininger Senior Community Center - 3500 Marais, Royal Oak, MI 48073 , Niel Rockind was there .

Edited by knucklehead bob

• 2 weeks later...

another meetin in southgate tomorrow.

Wayne County Public Meeting - Southgate

When 13 Feb 2014 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Location Southgate Civic Center 14700 Reaume Parkway, Southgate, MI 48195

Dr. Neumann is available at all our meetings for questions, consultations, returning visits and renewals.

We will discuss the latest news and information regarding Cannabis, and the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act. This month we will cover glaucoma and cannabis. We will talk about the different remedies that are derived from cannabis and how they are used to treat this condition.

Attorney Brian Prain will be available to discuss legal updates, new cases and answer questions.

more info : http://mycompassion.org/

• 2 weeks later...