Urge To Meet You Two (Too)

urge to meet?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to meet with people from our online community forums?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe ?

Urge to meet you two? :jig:

who's game?

i am totally beyond happy with Northerngal and the accommodations from our first event..

http://michiganmedic...+urge +to +meet

i would like to start planning a bit earlier and maybe see if we can bring more people together this year :bighug: 

please RSVP in a PM to Northerngal the founder of AMCS or reply in this thread.

our first meeting was such a great success i would like to do it again. :camp:

so lets talk dates

lets talk food

lets talk entertainment, games, and raffles

lets talk about community participation and who might be able to attend..

as i remember IMI and Dr bob still have a grunge match tournament to settle with cribbage.. :zoro:

i would like to start a game list and a signup board..

euchre

poker

cribbage

horseshoes

darts?

lawn darts?

i am in for a euchre tournament with the proceeds to go to a cannabis vrs cancer type research fund.. :money:

lets get a signup board started and see if we can all really make 2014 a year to be proud of :abe:

not that thats the theme to the gathering or anything...

believe me it is really just about everyone coming together and meeting in person for a day around a campfire..

i am in..

again :blow-a-heart:

last year was so awesome i can't wait for this year.. Spread the word :)

Vanderbilt, mi eh? 

quite a drive!

Its realy easy to find, I had such a great time, I def need to stay over nite or at least till every one else leaves or goes to sleep, I had other things I had to do on the same day, so I didnt get to hang and meet new people like I wanted to, I didnt even get to stay and meet with my friends I have on here, I did get to see enough and my face hurt the next day from smiling and laughing most of the time I was there, It realy was awsome, and n.g realy knows how to put the spread on, thanks john for cooking, I didnt eat anything but Im sure glad they had a happy cook on the barbi! lol oh yea you had help, I forget his name but I know his handle, a real nice guy, I would love to do it again, ya think we could make it a 2 day event?

Well once I see n.g give her endorsement I will be so looking forward to it, It realy was a great place, I feel bad for people who live way down in detroit or way up in the u.p but if it was a weekend maybe more from farther away would come!

Happy Holidays!

Peace

it does sound like fun.

maybe if theres a carpool,,.

thats a great idea T

a carpool and/or a group of friends traveling there together... from wherever and everywhere :) 

lets start a sign-up sheet  :geek:

friendship and compassion is truly the name of the game..

its an opportunity for people to come together and meet then get to know each other.

i had so much fun at the first gathering that i would be willing to help do almost anything to make this one just as successful... maybe even somehow better :)

After reading the thread from the last one I'm game no matter where it is.  I don't know anyone here yet and it sounds like it would be a blast!

Norby i would love it if you could make it.. this is a great opportunity to meet people..

not just from MMMA there were people that attended from so many organizations.

the truth is AMCS (Alpine Medical Cannabis Society) Hosted the first event...

they are an original model compassion club and they work very hard to ensure patients get the best help available..

i really am looking forward to the 2014 event already and i hope to see you all there.

Its realy easy to find, I had such a great time, I def need to stay over nite or at least till every one else leaves or goes to sleep, I had other things I had to do on the same day, so I didnt get to hang and meet new people like I wanted to, I didnt even get to stay and meet with my friends I have on here, I did get to see enough and my face hurt the next day from smiling and laughing most of the time I was there, It realy was awsome, and n.g realy knows how to put the spread on, thanks john for cooking, I didnt eat anything but Im sure glad they had a happy cook on the barbi! lol oh yea you had help, I forget his name but I know his handle, a real nice guy, I would love to do it again, ya think we could make it a 2 day event?

Well once I see n.g give her endorsement I will be so looking forward to it, It realy was a great place, I feel bad for people who live way down in detroit or way up in the u.p but if it was a weekend maybe more from farther away would come!

Happy Holidays!

Peace

you better be able to stay this time..

but NO you still can't share my tent :)

Edited by mibrains

• 9 months later...

I hope I didnt miss this yrs!  Was there one again? heck I skipped my mother inlaws wedding for the first one, and I would skip just about anything for the next one lol!  and no I wont try to make the after party this time, I missed it any how lol, so I should have just pitched my tent and stayed, but id rather bring my lil 26 ft home on wheels and sleep in a real bed lol!

Peace

• 1 month later...

ok..

so admittedly i dropped the ball and missed a 2014 gathering.

does anyone have an interest in starting an annual type gathering?

or at the very least getting together.. a meet and greet? most likely in the spring? or next summer?  but i am open to suggestions? ?

do we want to meet each other face to face?

ya or na?

lets see if its worthy?

the count begins with me tonight officially

+1

who's in?

Which 2 did you want to meet?

good call hab

i actually had the most difficult time with English during high school...

i will say no more than two at once should approach me at any given time :)... but everyone should plan on attending rather they are in pairs or alone...

i would Love to meet everyone and "stoke the fire" amongst friends.

call out...

restorium

gregs

Norby .....................................+1

Northerngal

Doctor Bob

imiubu

grassmatch

kentuckyrain

jointedone

all the staff of MMMA

Mibrains ..................................+1

phaquetoo

bobandtory

knuck bob

tpain

wildbill

picbook

shiska

dlo

solabiertan

habanero

malamute

budpuffer

knuckleheadbob

willy

BISHAROO

we all posted recently..

i ask us each individually and together as a group..

shall we meet?

poke sticks in a fire?

plus 2 so far.

Edited by mibrains
adding friends as we go. i hope i dont forget anyone..

I didn't make the first one because Vanderbilt is a 31/2 hr. stretch from the ghetto in good weather . Definitely an overnighter and when I'm away from my garden for the amount of time it takes to even get there , well , separation anxiety is all I can say . . . 

hmmm...

3.5 eh?

so... closer to the metro would help at least one so far?

knuck.... i seriously would like to meet you.

so... i hope somehow this event allows us that opportunity.

i know... those from the UP.....

i know... those from the METRO......

lets talk about it..

i say... we all wanna come.. in a perfect world..

who, what, when, where, why ?

i can already answer 4 out of 5.. :)