Urge To Meet You Two (Too)

urge to meet?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to meet with people from our online community forums?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe ?

grass. Shy huh? We got Meds for that.

You need to go. By the looks of your user pic some Sun would do that green complection good And all the puter time making your eyes all bulgin out and red. come on out, meet some folk with like brains.

besides we could use the insect control

Edited by beourbud

Okay, Ive been thinking about this for a few days. Should we come up with some guidelines for donating/trading equipment? No nutes over a year old, only tested bulbs, cleaned equipment etc. I would hate for a newbie to get on this and be turned off by some bad ferts or something.

"cleaned equipment" at a flea market?

mine will need a car wash visit, count the Grassmatch garden ware out of that one....lol

I just assume discard my dutch pot system before I attempt to clean it out, same with cool tubes, trays, tents, vacuum chambers, vacuum pumps, etc.

bulbs can be tested on site with a multimeter I think, good idea. we don't want anyone disappointed with their purchase.

I'm a dirty boy.

I would think No open/used nutrients though.

I'd give every thing a once over. If you would theoretically use it in your room again, I say it's fair game. If you would throw it out, you should throw it out.

I think it would be OK to offer at least some items as-is. I say this because I have a few dead ballasts that probably only need a new ignitor or capacitor, and a somewhat handy guy could diagnose and repair them for about $20. I used to do such repairs myself, but I'm too busy to do so now, and I have several ballasts in such condition that I'd give away for free to someone who wants to fix them.

My grow trays will never be used by me again. I have over a thousand dollars into them. I've replaced them with an improved system, and store them in the rafters awaiting a lucky handyman or the like. No cracks or leaks, some with flood drain fixtures installed. I used to pressure wash once a year, till they were replaced this winter. A few hundies and a pick up truck, Wendy's parking lot, and some new grower is going to score happily soon !

I'd so be a shopper at a growers Swap Meet !  What an opportunity for everyone to save some cash. From rolls of silicone food grade tubing, extension cords light controllers, inline fans, cool tubes, dutch pot systems, air pumps, sump pumps, co2 generators, PAR light meters, fire control, pumps, clamps.....my booth would be popular, and dirty....lol

anyone ever been to the auto or bike swap meets, those greasy  beasts with crates of oily alternators and broken mirrors......that's me.....at the grow show.

Okay, bottled nutes near lansing If anyone wants to trade. I'll trade for a good six pack. Nutes are open but only a few months old and stored on basement floor (cool and dry). If you have a compelling reason, no trade necessary. PM, please.

Sorry guys. I'm still down for a swap meet, but these nutes need to get gone before they go bad.