Section 8

what prohibited you from being approved by the state ?

One cobbs hearing, comming up!
This is where I shall start a log on my Section 8 attempt, under weight on cured meds, under twelve plants (1), behind a locked door,
Dr. recommendation, Only thing I failed to do, give the fine state of Michigan their 100.00 dollars...

To be continued........

Stupidity?

heh...

I hope ya win mmed.

I would guess by the end, the $100 will have seemed like the easiest and least costly choice.  ;-p

But it seems ya were hoping for this opportunity; so good luck and enjoy the fine judicial system of Michigan.

Ya may get lucky depending on who the prosecutor is.  I have seen Sec. 8's from one extreme to the other.

One side ya have someone like Bob, on the other, cases dismissed first hearing with a public defender.

Now you have to prove in court exactly what LARA would have checked for you for $100. Simple as that. You will have to prove your relationship to the doctor. You will have to prove that ALL your use was indeed medical. What your biggest hurdle will be is what you know and we do not, how they found out about your grow in the first place.  If your actions were totally legal how did they even find you?

It happens.

But seriously..., good luck.

But one thing i will point out,....

under weight on cured meds, under twelve plants (1), behind a locked door,
Dr. recommendation,

The only thing that matters there is the doctors recommendation.  The specific call on "under weight on cured meds" leave my assuming you had more "uncured" meds?

But it doesnt matter at all on a Sec. 8 defense.  Those numbers or plant numbers are foreign to a sec 8 defense. What only matters is building a defense to meet these conditions and specifically this condition as it pertains to plants and marihuana:

(1) A physician has stated that, in the physician's professional opinion, after having completed a full assessment of the patient's medical history and current medical condition made in the course of a bona fide physician-patient relationship, the patient is likely to receive therapeutic or palliative benefit from the medical use of marihuana to treat or alleviate the patient's serious or debilitating medical condition or symptoms of the patient's serious or debilitating medical condition;

(2) The patient and the patient's primary caregiver, if any, were collectively in possession of a quantity of marihuana that was not more than was reasonably necessary to ensure the uninterrupted availability of marihuana for the purpose of treating or alleviating the patient's serious or debilitating medical condition or symptoms of the patient's serious or debilitating medical condition; and

(3) The patient and the patient's primary caregiver, if any, were engaged in the acquisition, possession, cultivation, manufacture, use, delivery, transfer, or transportation of marihuana or paraphernalia relating to the use of marihuana to treat or alleviate the patient's serious or debilitating medical condition or symptoms of the patient's serious or debilitating medical condition.

Now you have to prove in court exactly what LARA would have checked for you for $100. Simple as that. You will have to prove your relationship to the doctor. You will have to prove that ALL your use was indeed medical. What your biggest hurdle will be is what you know and we do not, how they found out about your grow in the first place.  If your actions were totally legal how did they even find you?

Leo can fine anyone you don't have to be illegal it does happen and can to anyone i do not no all the facts in your case and some Lawyer will tell you not to say anything about it and sometimes its good and sometimes it's not if you didn't do anything wrong i would tell your story to as many as i could just to make sure your Lawyer is doing his/her job

Things are a lot better today then  5 years ago most rulings  have been ruled on like having a card you don't need it to have a Sec 8 but must have your Rec before the raid 

Am no Lawyer its just my own opinion but if its your first time being busted i wouldn't worry to much you won't be going to jail 

And thank you for fighting the good fight for us all

Because if you have a card then you don't have to drag your doctor into court. (and just for you Bob, IF you didn't put pictures on the internet using your real name showing your plants are not locked up).

Yes and as much as I can appreciate that Bob got the short end of the stick, unfortunately he thought it was a good idea to use his real name (Bob Redden) and his location (Madison Heights) back in spring of 2009 when he posted pics of his new plants.  I'm not saying it was his fault that he was raided, but had he laid low with tight lips, then probably he'd still be on the down-low. 

never understood the half steppin going on with mmmj registries. The rules are clear, everyone is too broke to properly defend the Act for their own safety, and often results in horrible changes to the Act itself. If someone can go through the motions to acquire genetics, plant seeds, have grow lights, and even blab to friends, why in the hell didn't they go the next step, and save all of us the hassle?  it aint for the hundred bucks, just look around.

If I was gonna half step it in the first place, I would have never registered , duh, or told a soul!. When I called a lawyer, and paid him a small fee to sit and chat with me, it was clear that the the best use of the law was evident when following the rules. To suggest that it wasn't the "rule following' that got a raid is a ridiculous notion of the guilty. I don't think anyone should be jailed or fined for mj, but c'mon, the rules have been crystal clear to me from day one, along with the majority of users.

It doesn't help that some attorneys I spoke with were like "no, g ahead,  you can do that, because it hasn't been challenged yet" ......however truthful maybe, but not the best advice for the best results I'd say, more like a jobber fishing for income.  These bits of advice get spread all around and some gullible fall for it, and realize they're broke now, for the opportunity to "test" laws.   thanks for taking one for the team I guess, but now we don't have brownies dammit !

my local DTF told us in no uncertain terms, that he remembers many of us from twenty years ago, in a raid/arrest. He said you can play, but play by the rules, or I'll come and get you again. Seems repeat criminals cannot keep this wonderful privilege under their hat.

Reminds me of seagulls and chickens, soon as a starving one gets a secret food bit, he's gotta tell everyone all about it, before even going the next step and enjoying it. don't be a stupid seagull, for best results.

I remember it like was yesterday Bob. I can still see your plants. Little scrawny ones sitting there on the countertop. I'm not going to let you fudge us now just because time went by. The truth will stand unless you can find someone to take down my posts again.

Well thanks for keeping us in your mine for so long it does mean a lot to us my plants were never on a table or on any counter top you are right about the plant being little but where not scrawny in no way i am good at growing i will post some pic's by Bob Redden am not to worried about Leo coming in as all the judges know am a Patient and that makes me feel all warm and fussy inside 

And i also agree the truth will stand as long as it's not in a Court room you should have been there when the Lawyers ask to see them 

But why would anyone try to fudge anything today

I remember it like was yesterday Bob. I can still see your plants. Little scrawny ones sitting there on the countertop. I'm not going to let you fudge us now just because time went by. The truth will stand unless you can find someone to take down my posts again.

Why would someone take down your post ? i don't understand that  ? thanks

I'd rather not go into details at this time, more for educational purposes really, be sure you know the Dr. will be around, continue follow ups, and register with the state!! and of course... Don't talk to the police! 

The Dr. being around is a good one for sure unless they try to lock the Doc up as they tried to do with us 

Have you seen the video of our Sec 8 hearing ? its worth looking at 

I don't know why you are so fudgy Bob. I just got pms from others that saw them to.  Back when you were in court my posts saying that you posted pics of your plants were removed. I understood why then, because you were in court.

The important thing here is if they can prove you broke any rules then you will have to use section 8. Even a little thing like not having your plants locked up, like what you showed us with your pics.

Sorry i am not fudge at all i love taking about this are you saying i posted pic of plants when i was in court? and we did have our plants locked up  but had to many some would say that don't know the case because they where never at any one or are court day 

Only the people that followed the case and know me know the truth 

Don't worry am not upset at you or anyone for thinking that  as taking out your trash even without Cannabis in it can cause someone to get raided and i wouldn't believe every thing you read from someones PM as they could be anyone using a fake name like Bob Redden