Help Please

vandowls

I don't have a ph meter never have I keep my ph at 6.5 to 7.0 and my girls are looking o so green.. I nute with dyna grow in grow and dyna bloom in flower once a week from the bottom only I nute and my plants are green beautiful and no burnt leaves.. I see this and I must say yes a ph problem......

I don't have a ph meter never have I keep my ph at 6.5 to 7.0 and my girls are looking o so green.. I nute with dyna grow in grow and dyna bloom in flower once a week from the bottom only I nute and my plants are green beautiful and no burnt leaves.. I see this and I must say yes a ph problem......

how do you know what your ph is if you dont have a ph meter, your ph changes when you add nutes to it, how about a ppm meter?  Just wondering, what medium are you growing in,  I want my plants green and beautiful and only have to water from the bottom,  Im jelious!

Peace

• 3 months later...

IMHO you have nute burn. and possibly other issues going on here. I would suggest a flush with 3 times the volume of the container you have them in. I would use store bought water until you have your water issue worked out. Then... let them completely dry out.... Start back with nutes at 1/2 the recommended dose. Watch your plants to see how they react. Slowly build up the nutes giving them nutes every other time they need water. Watch them and make sure new growth is free from tip burn.

Just my two cents.

Good luck!

Cheers