Barneys Farm Critical Kush

nkjt.jpg

Critical Kush

The result of a long arduous breeding program

Critical Kush

Developed by the Barney’s Farm team. An unusual blend of fine genetics. Critical Kush is a blending of the famous Critical Mass with OG Kush. This is a powerful and extremely vigourous indica plant, yielding huge amounts of beautiful stoney kush. Flowers in just 8 weeks indoors, and grows medium height with great flower-to-leaf ratio. Take pleasure in it's sticky feel, aromatic sent, crystal-covered buds and knockout-stoney high. The kush taste is unmistakable, and the yield per plant phenomenal. This new hybrid is a significant advance in modern marijuana breeding. It's Indica-dominant nature makes it ideal for relaxation, pain relief, and late night smoking.

information

type: Indica

yield: 750gr/m2

height: 80-90cm

flower time: 55-60 days

harvest time: End September

thc: 25%

cbd: 2.1%

genetics: Critical Mass X O.G. Kush

orientation

orientation ♀

• 2 months later...

nkjt.jpg

Critical Kush

The result of a long arduous breeding program

Critical Kush

Developed by the Barney’s Farm team. An unusual blend of fine genetics. Critical Kush is a blending of the famous Critical Mass with OG Kush. This is a powerful and extremely vigourous indica plant, yielding huge amounts of beautiful stoney kush. Flowers in just 8 weeks indoors, and grows medium height with great flower-to-leaf ratio. Take pleasure in it's sticky feel, aromatic sent, crystal-covered buds and knockout-stoney high. The kush taste is unmistakable, and the yield per plant phenomenal. This new hybrid is a significant advance in modern marijuana breeding. It's Indica-dominant nature makes it ideal for relaxation, pain relief, and late night smoking.

information

type: Indica

yield: 750gr/m2

height: 80-90cm

flower time: 55-60 days

harvest time: End September

thc: 25%

cbd: 2.1%

genetics: Critical Mass X O.G. Kush

orientation

orientation ♀

KD,

What did you think of Critical Kush..?  I ran it awhile back...let it go.  Did not have any issues with it, but just did not find it to be up to the hype.  But then again all the seeds banks super hype up everything..LOL , so its hard to gauge strains until you run them out.  it cloned well, and vegged pretty good, minimal stretch.  The buds were sticky but I just wanted them tighter and fatter. 

Let me know what you thought of it. 

KD,

Critical Kush..?  I ran it awhile back...let it go.  Did not have any issues with it, but just did not find it to be up to the hype; its hard to gauge strains until you run them out.  it cloned well, and vegged pretty good, minimal stretch.  The buds were sticky but I just wanted them tighter and fatter. 

Let me know what you thought of it. 

ditto and ditto; the thing has no monsterbiottch in it, it's just a darn nice lass like someone's sister whose publicity is a lot better than she is in whirl.

ditto and ditto; the thing has no monsterbiottch in it, it's just a darn nice lass like someone's sister whose publicity is a lot better than she is in whirl.

LOL...I agree I think I ran it 2 cycles.  No complaints just not stellar.

I will tell you that I recently ran Grape Puff which is Grape stomper 3A x JoJo OG by Gage Green Genetics by dudes from out west and they have real deal genetics.  I love showing them some love.  I kept 3 Grape Puff Pheno's.  Awesome product once again by GGG.