Mdanzig Here, Please Check Out Our Club

Mdanzig

About MOCC

MOCC Mission Statement
edit.png

Created on Friday, 20 August 2004 Last Updated on Sunday, 06 May 2012 Written by Administrator

mocc%20logo%20for%20top%20site.jpg
We are a non-profit organization and are teaching patients, caregivers and the general public about Michigan's Medical Marijuana and State Laws.  With the help of your donations and willingness to become a member of the Macomb/Oakland Compassion Club (M.O.C.C.) we are better able assist the growing medical marijuana community.  We do our best to insure everyone who attends a compassion meeting comes out knowing more about Michigan's Medical Marijuana program and the laws regarding medical Cannabis use. We believe patients should have the right to choose what medication works for them and we support their caregivers.

We look forward to seeing you again, it there is anything we can do for you please let us know.

The M.O.C.C. Staff

Hello I am Mdanzig President of the Macomb Oakland Compassion Club. We are a club dedicated in helping people find Caregivers, Patients, fellowship, and knowledge on all things Medical Marijuana. We have a great group of Volunteers who seek only to help the sick, and to show compassion and love to those who are struggling with their illnesses. Every Sunday we meet to have food, drink. We also have a safe place to medicate. We encourage others to bring a dish if possible.

MOCC Weekly Sunday Support Group: From 4-8 P.M.. (first visit $5.00 donation), But must become member by second visit. Yearly Membership is $25.00

This is a weekly get together that is for MOCC Members that are Michigan Medical Marijuana Patients and/or Caregivers with a valid card, MOCC membership card, and a state ID (a second form of ID). Guest are welcome accompanied by a MOCC member with a $5 donation, valid patient card and a state Id.

Edited by Mdanzig

Hello I am Mdanzig President of the Macomb Oakland Compassion Club. We are a club dedicated in helping people find Caregivers, Patients, fellowship, and knowledge on all things Medical Marijuana. We have a great group of Volunteers who seek only to help the sick, and to show compassion and love to those who are struggling with their illnesses. Every Sunday we meet to have food, drink, and a place for safe transfers. We also have a farmers market, with a place to medicate. We encourage others to bring a dish if possible.

MOCC Weekly Sunday Support Group: From 4-8 P.M.. (first visit $5.00 donation), But must become member by second visit. Yearly Membership is $25.00 

This is a weekly get together that is for MOCC Members that are Michigan Medical Marijuana Patients and/or Caregivers with a valid card, MOCC membership card, and a state ID (a second form of ID). Guest are welcome accompanied by a MOCC member with a $5 donation, valid patient card and a state Id.

why is this thread allowed to stay open?  is this what we call c.c's now, a place to do transfers with people you are not connected to, a farmers market that is not legal!

Can I put a few adds in my posts?  I have alot of b.s to sell and would rather do it here for free than pay craigs list or ebay their commision for what I sell, legaly by the way!

Where are all of the original c.c people at on this thread?

Best of luck in your ilegal activity's, now oakland county knows who you are, ive not heard alot of macomb county being as bad as oakland but you are neighbors and uaualy neighbors try to help neighbors, at least that is how it is in my town!

Best of luck to your c.c and its ilegal activitys, you will never see me or any one who dont want to be in the court system there!

why is this thread allowed to stay open?  is this what we call c.c's now, a place to do transfers with people you are not connected to, a farmers market that is not legal!

Can I put a few adds in my posts?  I have alot of b.s to sell and would rather do it here for free than pay craigs list or ebay their commision for what I sell, legaly by the way!

Where are all of the original c.c people at on this thread?

Not sure what "few" adds you are pertaining to? The M.O.C.C logo is just that a logo. We are a private club that is in full compliance. For your answer the original board members stepped down. Thats why its not the original members as you say. I'm not here to sell anything, but only to have people come and enjoy our club. Sorry you took it so personally.You sound very negative.

By the way, we only allow our members to attend. You must become a member, and can only get in with a hard card, State issued I.D., and ofcourse your current membership card.

Provisioning is just waiting to be signed off on by Mr. Snyder. Also thanks for the heads up!

Best of luck in your ilegal activity's, now oakland county knows who you are, ive not heard alot of macomb county being as bad as oakland but you are neighbors and uaualy neighbors try to help neighbors, at least that is how it is in my town!

Best of luck to your c.c and its ilegal activitys, you will never see me or any one who dont want to be in the court system there!

Edited by Mdanzig

We support the bill that allows for "Provisioning" Centers". The dispensary bill, HB 4271, passed on a 95-14 vote. It would allow communities to determine and regulate if they want medical marijuana dispensaries — called provisioning centers — to operate in their communities

We also support the others bills that passed as well.

The so-called marijuana edibles — nicknamed “medibals” — bill, HB 5104, passed on a 100-9 vote. It would allow for the manufacture and sale of other forms of marijuana, including brownies and oils. The bill would help medical marijuana users, especially children, who have a hard time smoking the pot.

SB 660 which passed on an 87-22 vote, would provide for the licensing and regulation of facilities to grow and test pharmaceutical grade pot and allow those facilities to sell the drug to pharmacies to dispense. The bill already passed the Senate and is contingent upon the federal government reclassifying marijuana from an illegal drug to a prescription drug. The Senate concurred in minor changes to the bill tonight and it’s now on to Gov. Rick Snyder for his review and possible signature

Also we do not advertise. We dont set up as a "Farmers Market". The M.O.C.C. provides food, drink, fun, and fellowship. We will however certainly help people find medicine, if they need it. We are on private property and we do allow medicating.

The bills you speak of besides 660 have not been signed into law yet,,,,so you figure you will get a head start?  you are doing ilegal stuff at your club, I would not get caught there for nothing!

It would not surprise me if your club got raided before any of the bills get signed by the gov! 

I thought we were not supposed to advise people about ilegal activitys in this forum, I know of one person who was continuiously sensored for speaking about the law, not the ilegal things people do!

I can see where this site is headed again,

I cant believe admin would let this ilegal club advertise about their farm market and mm exchanges and a room to medicate in and sensored for speaking about the law! the person deleting his posts knows who im talking about!

Yea id much rather have some one breaking the law and bragging than some one trying to tell people how to stay within the law, we may as well put a liknk in craigslist and advertise our threads that condone ilegal activity!

This person is a member here for 4 days, how much did he pay to the site to be able to post this and not get hassled by admins?

Im wondering where the socalled original modeled c.c's are about this post, one club makes you all look bad!

I take it you never liked the farmers market huh Phaq?

I always liked the idea, never went because of my doubts on its legality.

But I LOVE the IDEA of them.

Thanks for stopping by mDanzig.

Anything new coming down the pike, breeding wise? Or is that Advertising Jim? JK

Sour spyder, sour 60 what else ya got brewing? Lots of new autos out there.

I just ordered a Landrace Jamaican that was crosses to a plant called Guerilla Gold supposedly Ultra fast and almost Pure Sative.

Always wanted to say hi as I heard that you were a Mi based breeder.

So hi.

And we are not all this hostile.. At least not most of us...

Welcome to the site, check the place out.

I for one are very happy that you showed up here.

Please feel free to look around..and hang out get to know a few folks..

I've been to MOCC a few times. They all seem like real good folks. The atmosphere is more like a church picnic than anything else. I would recommend them to anyone in the area, especially newbies who are looking to learn and meet people who can help them get started.

If I wasn't currently homebound I'd get over there more myself.

(BTW, that's a bad link for your mission statement.)

Look I'm sorry if I offended you. I would prefer you didn't keep trying to persistently assume we are so called "breaking the law". You missed the idea. You are reaching for something, but what I have no clue. The laws I posted were for info to the public if they weren't already posted. Our club has been around for 6 years, and we have always been a safe place to medicate. Before you start slinging negatives around why don't you look at what some of the other clubs are doing as well. So I'm assuming you don't think there's medicating at other clubs? And the communities can out law them if they want. We are quite, we don't bother anybody, and we love our members.

The bills you speak of besides 660 have not been signed into law yet,,,,so you figure you will get a head start?  you are doing ilegal stuff at your club, I would not get caught there for nothing!

It would not surprise me if your club got raided before any of the bills get signed by the gov! 

I thought we were not supposed to advise people about ilegal activitys in this forum, I know of one person who was continuiously sensored for speaking about the law, not the ilegal things people do!

I cant believe admin would let this ilegal club advertise about their farm market and mm exchanges and a room to medicate in and sensored for speaking about the law! the person deleting his posts knows who im talking about!

Yea id much rather have some one breaking the law and bragging than some one trying to tell people how to stay within the law, we may as well put a liknk in craigslist and advertise our threads that condone ilegal activity!

This person is a member here for 4 days, how much did he pay to the site to be able to post this and not get hassled by admins?

Im wondering where the socalled original modeled c.c's are about this post, one club makes you all look bad!

Ever  Sunday from 4-8 p.m. at the Social Ballroom.

At: 23839 John R Rd.

Hazel Park, MI

You get a free M.O.C.C. T-Shirt once you join, and free entrance to nearly every event. We do not condone illegal activities. And If LEO wanted to raid us they would be wasting their time.  

Oh okay sorry if I posted something wrong. Just take off whatever I did wrong. Sorry.

1) Is there still a public meeting? If so, when and where?

2) Which MMMA user account will be maintaining your calendar on the site now? I'll add them to the proper group.

3) Please read the Compassion Club materials at the top of the site.

I take it you never liked the farmers market huh Phaq?

I always liked the idea, never went because of my doubts on its legality.

But I LOVE the IDEA of them.

Thanks for stopping by mDanzig.

Anything new coming down the pike, breeding wise? Or is that Advertising Jim? JK

Sour spyder, sour 60 what else ya got brewing? Lots of new autos out there.

I just ordered a Landrace Jamaican that was crosses to a plant called Guerilla Gold supposedly Ultra fast and almost Pure Sative.

Always wanted to say hi as I heard that you were a Mi based breeder.

So hi.

And we are not all this hostile.. At least not most of us...

Welcome to the site, check the place out.

I for one are very happy that you showed up here.

Please feel free to look around..and hang out get to know a few folks..

actualy I liked farm markets the best. I would realy love for bills to be signed into law .

from what I have read in the house bills, with home grows and pt cg to stay. I realy would like to see every thing go thru no more cases in the coa and the sc.

why do people feel the need to have judges change our law ? Why not politicians like it is supposed to be, where the public actualy get to speak and maybe be heard.

Peace

We support the bill that allows for "Provisioning" Centers". The dispensary bill, HB 4271, passed on a 95-14 vote. It would allow communities to determine and regulate if they want medical marijuana dispensaries — called provisioning centers — to operate in their communities

The so-called marijuana edibles — nicknamed “medibals” — bill, HB 5104, passed on a 100-9 vote. It would allow for the manufacture and sale of other forms of marijuana, including brownies and oils. The bill would help medical marijuana users, especially children, who have a hard time smoking the pot.

SB 660 which passed on an 87-22 vote, would provide for the licensing and regulation of facilities to grow and test pharmaceutical grade pot and allow those facilities to sell the drug to pharmacies to dispense. The bill already passed the Senate and is contingent upon the federal government reclassifying marijuana from an illegal drug to a prescription drug. The Senate concurred in minor changes to the bill tonight and it’s now on to Gov. Rick Snyder for his review and possible signature

I am so glad the MOCC is supporting all the  bills 

it's hard 

Thank you

thanks

as they have alway been for patients and caregivers  

even 4271 does not allow medicating on site.  are you suggesting your club is a Provisioning Center?

and last I looked Phaq is 100% correct, the club transfers are illegal.  last I looked the law allows for transfers between a registered caregiver and a patient connected to them by the registry.

Why bash Phaq when he is really being mild and totally honest….

If you are going to advertise in public, take a hint from G3C;

You are just a private place where caregivers can transfer to THEIR 5 PATIENTS CONNECTED BY THEIR CARDS and also help caregivers and patients find each other TO REGISTER BEFORE TRANSFERRING anything.

Do it that way and IF you have a decent prosecutor in your area he will have the choice to not investigate.

We support the bill that allows for "Provisioning" Centers". The dispensary bill, HB 4271, passed on a 95-14 vote. It would allow communities to determine and regulate if they want medical marijuana dispensaries — called provisioning centers — to operate in their communities

State government, how does it work?

SB 660 is the only one that has passes both chambers and gotten the governor's signature to become law.

The other bills are still BILLS! They only passed one chamber.

even 4271 does not allow medicating on site.  are you suggesting your club is a Provisioning Center?

and last I looked Phaq is 100% correct, the club transfers are illegal.  last I looked the law allows for transfers between a registered caregiver and a patient connected to them by the registry.

Why bash Phaq when he is really being mild and totally honest….

Thank You!

Your words mean alot to me, it gives me hope!  I know you are involved behind the scenes and im glad you acknowledged what I was trying to get across the this person!

Peace

I also see Jim its just i think he is new at this and being the president of the club maybe he needs to be more on top of his new job i have been to the club many times  but not lately i even help start the club back in 2009 

They have had many events that i have been to and had fun at i have told many there how the Courts in Oakland County feels about cannabis 

I tell them phaquetoo say's loos Lips Sink Ships !