Shiawassee P A Wants To Plea Bargain

Seriously, they should be paying you for all they have put you through. All of this was not done in the name of "law and order". It was done to satisfy the biases of a county prosecutor and it was done on a whim. This case should be filed in the annals of law under the heading "Travesty of Justice".

This just blows my mind !     Does "They" mean the prosecutor, or your attorney and the prosecutor?

I am so sorry you have been plagued by these Nazi's and their agenda. I hope this ends favorably, and soon for you.

hang in there man.

Just got off phone with my attorney Matt Able. They want me to plea for a misdemeanor. Just so they can say I'm guilty of something.

This just blows my mind !     Does "They" mean the prosecutor, or your attorney and the prosecutor?

I am so sorry you have been plagued by these Nazi's and their agenda. I hope this ends favorably, and soon for you.

hang in there man.

Let's not get carried away.  We are not talking about Nazis.  Nazis were the people who could/would/did herd railcars full of people into the gas chamber and make lampshades out of human skin. 

As soon as you inappropriately compare LEO to Nazis, you lose credibility in your argument. 

So let's be clear,  We have overzealous LEOs and PAs fighting us.  But to equate them with Nazis is foolish, inaccurate, and unproductive. 

I have some friends who spent some time in the German concentration camps.  And if these folks saw you trying to compare their experience to yours/ours/the plight of the MJ advocate they would laugh in your face and vomit on your shoes and probably smack you silly.  There simply is no comparison.  So please check your drama at the door and leave Nazis out of the discussion.

Edited by Highlander

Through following this site 3 years, I have found Greg S to undoubtedly be the worst member on this site in terms of moving forward with the cause. This guy has put people down in every regard time and time again. 90% of your posts are negative; filled with unwanted criticism and hanious remarks. We all as MMJ advocates frequent this site to be able to stay informed while expressing our thoughts, feelings, and opinions in a positive/useful way to better the cause. To me, Greg, your a coward who spreads illicit garbage on here without thoughts or concerns to the particular situations PATIENTS are involved in that will effect there lives permanentely. Typical example of someone who thinks the ability to access the internet and this website empowers you to say WHATEVER you want while not having to have any personal accountability for your words. It's a real shame the MMJ community in MI has you as one of our representatives. I can only hope someday you understand the damage you do daily.

The op himself made this reference in his own thread, did you miss that ?  (http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/22533-nazis-rule-in-shiawassee/)

Quite relevant, for me to respond to him in this manner maybe? Theres lots of irrelevant drama here that could be policed if one was so inclined to be the drama police.

people are being railed off to prison for growing a plant, by the very same politico they voted  to rule them. I don't need to add credibility, and I have no argument ,  in order to express my opinion, sorry it upset you though, not my intention at all. I have friends in prison for marijuana offenses, and have heard them compare the trip in similar manner. I maintain my position, respectively.

peace

Edited by grassmatch

Just got off phone with my attorney Matt Able. They want me to plea for a misdemeanor. Just so they can say I'm guilty of something.

Dont figure I was guilty of anything. They just dont want to say they were wrong. I will Plea with these guys when bats start flying out my @ss. Trial date set for Feb. 17 35th circuit court corunna mi

good luck Larry in what ever decision you end up making.

i appreciate your effort and willingness to remain strong throughout your plight.

thank you staying strong.

Through following this site 3 years, I have found Greg S to undoubtedly be the worst member on this site in terms of moving forward with the cause.

good luck Larry in what ever decision you end up making.

i appreciate your effort and willingness to remain strong throughout your plight.

thank you staying strong.

>

Through following this site 3 years, I have found Greg S to undoubtedly be the worst member on this site in terms of moving forward with the cause.

This guy has put people down in every regard time and time again. 90% of your posts are negative; filled with unwanted criticism and hanious remarks. We all as MMJ advocates frequent this site to be able to stay informed while expressing our thoughts, feelings, and opinions in a positive/useful way to better the cause.

To me, Greg, your a coward who spreads illicit garbage on here without thoughts or concerns to the particular situations PATIENTS are involved in that will effect there lives permanentely.

Typical example of someone who thinks the ability to access the internet and this website empowers you to say WHATEVER you want while not having to have any personal accountability for your words. It's a real shame the MMJ community in MI has you as one of our representatives. I can only hope someday you understand the damage you do daily.

This guy has put people down in every regard time and time again. 90% of your posts are negative; filled with unwanted criticism and hanious remarks. We all as MMJ advocates frequent this site to be able to stay informed while expressing our thoughts, feelings, and opinions in a positive/useful way to better the cause.

To me, Greg, your a coward who spreads illicit garbage on here without thoughts or concerns to the particular situations PATIENTS are involved in that will effect there lives permanentely.

Typical example of someone who thinks the ability to access the internet and this website empowers you to say WHATEVER you want while not having to have any personal

Accountability for your words. It's a real shame the MMJ community in MI has you as one of our representatives. I can only hope someday you understand the damage you do daily.

Wow! thanks

I have reached my quota of positive votes for the day

The op himself made this reference in his own thread, did you miss that ?  (http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/22533-nazis-rule-in-shiawassee/)

Quite relevant, for me to respond to him in this manner maybe? Theres lots of irrelevant drama here that could be policed if one was so inclined to be the drama police.

people are being railed off to prison for growing a plant, by the very same politico they voted  to rule them. I don't need to add credibility, and I have no argument ,  in order to express my opinion, sorry it upset you though, not my intention at all. I have friends in prison for marijuana offenses, and have heard them compare the trip in similar manner. I maintain my position, respectively.

peace

Ok then the OP also made an inappropriate comparison.  I'm not sure why the fact that OP also waved the Nazi flag adds to your position, but I guess there are two of you so...yay!

We have issues with bad cops and bad PAs and bad judges and bad prison guards.  But none of this rises to the level of atrocity committed by the Nazi party.  The Nazis systematically murdered 6 million people based on their religious beliefs.  How does that even compare to the plight of the MMJ supporter?  It doesn't. 

If you are ever passing through Flint and have a couple of hours to spare, let's meet up and have tea with my neighbor - a 94 y/o strong woman who moved here from Europe in 1945.  If she is feeling particularly strong, open, and talkative, she might tell you how the Nazis stormed her home in about 1939 and took her, her 5 siblings, and her parents away at gunpoint.  She might tell you that she (later) learned that her mom and dad were immediately separated and the kids too...and stuffed into railcars with not enough room to even sit down...and how they would pass a can around for people to make waste in, and the tallest guy would dump the contents out the window as they rumbled to who-knows-where.  She might tell you what it was like living (if you can call it  that) in a Nazi concentration camp, surrounded by death and getting called to the front office...maybe to be raped or maybe to be sent to the gas chamber.  On a particularly good (or bad) day, she might tell you how there was a lamp in the director's office and that the camp rumor was that the shade was made from human skin....and that there were also chairs in the office covered in leather that were also rumored to be made from human skin...and that people would be expected to sit in those chairs and be interviewed (read this as "beg for their life.").

She probably would tell you that, as of 1945, her parents and siblings were all either dead or missing and assumed to be dead and in either case she has never seen any of them since.

And then you and I can tell her, "Oh hey, I totally understand what you went through because my cousin is doing 4-12 years in prison for growing a plant." 

There is simply no comparison.  So let's not pretend, OK??

Edited to add

GS, you have done a pretty good job of helping keep this board alive and to add continual new content.  And for the most part I support most of what you post and appreciate your contributions.  But I get really edgy when someone plays the "N" card. 

Edited by Highlander

Just a semantic mixup.

All Nazis are Fascists but not all Fascists are Nazis. (some are Republicrats & Dempublicans)

Fascism was all the rage in the 1930's. If Hitler had not gotten out of control with his racism he probably would have been given the Nobel prize. Our hometown boy Henry Ford was one of his biggest supporters.

If you get a chance to read some of Mussolini's writings I think you'll find some striking parallels to our government in the U.S. today.

"Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy. You in America will see that some day." - Benito Mussolini

Edited by Wild Bill

Through following this site 3 years, I have found Greg S to undoubtedly be the worst member on this site in terms of moving forward with the cause. This guy has put people down in every regard time and time again. 90% of your posts are negative; filled with unwanted criticism and hanious remarks. We all as MMJ advocates frequent this site to be able to stay informed while expressing our thoughts, feelings, and opinions in a positive/useful way to better the cause. To me, Greg, your a coward who spreads illicit garbage on here without thoughts or concerns to the particular situations PATIENTS are involved in that will effect there lives permanentely. Typical example of someone who thinks the ability to access the internet and this website empowers you to say WHATEVER you want while not having to have any personal accountability for your words. It's a real shame the MMJ community in MI has you as one of our representatives. I can only hope someday you understand the damage you do daily.

Get over it, or not. Are you suggesting I should care what you think?

Fat chance.

Edited by GregS

Ok then the OP also made an inappropriate comparison.  I'm not sure why the fact that OP also waved the Nazi flag adds to your position, but I guess there are two of you so...yay!

We have issues with bad cops and bad PAs and bad judges and bad prison guards.  But none of this rises to the level of atrocity committed by the Nazi party.  The Nazis systematically murdered 6 million people based on their religious beliefs.  How does that even compare to the plight of the MMJ supporter?  It doesn't. 

If you are ever passing through Flint and have a couple of hours to spare, let's meet up and have tea with my neighbor - a 94 y/o strong woman who moved here from Europe in 1945.  If she is feeling particularly strong, open, and talkative, she might tell you how the Nazis stormed her home in about 1939 and took her, her 5 siblings, and her parents away at gunpoint.  She might tell you that she (later) learned that her mom and dad were immediately separated and the kids too...and stuffed into railcars with not enough room to even sit down...and how they would pass a can around for people to make waste in, and the tallest guy would dump the contents out the window as they rumbled to who-knows-where.  She might tell you what it was like living (if you can call it  that) in a Nazi concentration camp, surrounded by death and getting called to the front office...maybe to be raped or maybe to be sent to the gas chamber.  On a particularly good (or bad) day, she might tell you how there was a lamp in the director's office and that the camp rumor was that the shade was made from human skin....and that there were also chairs in the office covered in leather that were also rumored to be made from human skin...and that people would be expected to sit in those chairs and be interviewed (read this as "beg for their life.").

She probably would tell you that, as of 1945, her parents and siblings were all either dead or missing and assumed to be dead and in either case she has never seen any of them since.

And then you and I can tell her, "Oh hey, I totally understand what you went through because my cousin is doing 4-12 years in prison for growing a plant." 

Edited to add

GS, you have done a pretty good job of helping keep this board alive and to add continual new content.  And for the most part I support most of what you post and appreciate your contributions.  But I get really edgy when someone plays the "N" card. 

i am sorry but i agree with grassmatch here

to say that MM is not comparable to the Nazi take over... is to attempt to quantify this program in it's infancy....

i mean...

the Nazis didn't start out killing jews.

they started out by stripping away their rights

they started out by isolating them and slandering them

they started out by destroying the fabric of trust amongst them and forced them to turn on each other.

it is fair to compare todays plight with Medical cannabis in the US with that of the early German occupation.

the politicians are not listening to the general public and they are power hungry going about their business while trying to assure us we are dangerous and wrong and should all be put into "pens" for safe keeping from ourselves and to somehow protect the innocent children? ? ?

it is fair to say there is no comparison to the way the Nazi's ended up...

i am here to say we need to make sure America remains free.

Freedom has a cost.  at a minimum it means you have to stand right next to someone you vehemently disagree with and accept them for their beliefs and not belittle them.

in this country right now i have the right to Grow and use cannabis to treat my own aliments. i also have the right to help as many as 5 other people with their medical treatments.....

this is the greatest country on earth.

it is a right we all earned and i personally intend to keep.

Edited by mibrains

The infrastructure of that county is in bad shape. They can't even plow the roads. It's going to be tough to get a judge there to award any money they don't have. If you place a monetary condition on getting the case dismissed it's just not going to happen. Keep beating knots on their heads though. It does help the next time someone has a dog kennel grow over there in that backasswards county. I think they understand it's legal now.

Edited by Restorium2

i am sorry but i agree with grassmatch here

to say that MM is not comparable to the Nazi take over... is to attempt to quantify this program in it's infancy....

i mean...

the Nazis didn't start out killing jews.

they started out by stripping away their rights

they started out by isolating them and slandering them

they started out by destroying the fabric of trust amongst them and forced them to turn on each other.

it is fair to compare todays plight with Medical cannabis in the US with that of the early German occupation.

the politicians are not listening to the general public and they are power hungry going about their business while trying to assure us we are dangerous and wrong and should all be put into "pens" for safe keeping from ourselves and to somehow protect the innocent children? ? ?

it is fair to say there is no comparison to the way the Nazi's ended up...

i am here to say we need to make sure America remains free.

Freedom has a cost.  at a minimum it means you have to stand right next to someone you vehemently disagree with and accept them for their beliefs and not belittle them.

in this country right now i have the right to Grow and use cannabis to treat my own aliments. i also have the right to help as many as 5 other people with their medical treatments.....

this is the greatest country on earth.

it is a right we all earned and i personally intend to keep.

Sorry

i do not like disagreeing with the  Staff and i was in agreement with all you wrote  until  here  i have the right to Grow and use cannabis to treat my own aliments.

i would say it's a 50/50 if someone ends up in Court

Sorry

i do not like disagreeing with the  Staff and i was in agreement with all you wrote  until  here  i have the right to Grow and use cannabis to treat my own aliments.

i would say it's a 50/50 if someone ends up in Court

i would say its better now than 50/50

maybe to be fair it's closer to 80/20 - or i would be ok at even 70/30 for a favorable defense.

and if you end up in court as you yourself are very much aware then you had better know what you were doing and why... and be able to explain it..

seems to me that today the atmosphere is safer and more clearly defined than ever.

i know you stand in on many court rooms bob and are privy to understanding the system way more than most people in these forums.

thank you very much for putting a warm body on the bench and taking eye to all the injustices that are/were happening in your community.

Ah, I see our misunderstanding now. You see, I have NO position in that post, except to offer support to the op, and his oppressed situation. I offered NO points to argue at all.  He had a feeling, and expressed it, I understood it. I addressed his self described circumstances using a euphemism he chose to describe that feeling, the one that he is experiencing. I cant quantify his feelings, and chose to take them at face value. Of course only he knows exactly how he feels.

I see twice now you've referred to very graphic situations to make YOUR point. Perhaps a valid one, even without the graphic descriptions(?)   I could go on to describe, in detail, the atrocities that our political prisoners might cause inside of you, and to your body, spirit and mind,  just because you don't like their opinions and euphemisms they use to describe their plight(s). From shower scenes to night time love, from daily beatings to bloody rapes. I bet some of them would talk dirty to you for years while forming a relationship with yourself. I'm supposing if you too were railroaded into prison by an oppressive government, and further oppressed within the confines of that prison, forced to work, commit crimes, subjected to outrageous medical treatments and experiments, forced to watch your friends die and worse, you and your neighbor may have some real stories to share. I'm not so sure your descriptions would be so graphic and threatening in this humble light.

I get it, you don't like the Nazi party. I get it, you don't like others comparing their torture to the torture you know of second hand. Maybe Nazi torture is worse than Mexican torture, I dunno.? surely nastiness exists that makes hitlers reign small, if not in the mind of the tortured themselves? 

To keep your soul aligned I suggest you check your pharmacopeia for Bayer made items. You do know they hired the Nazi war criminals when they were released. You do know that IG Farben(bayer, now) the company that produced the cancer causing agents used on Jews, is still producing those very same chemicals for use on all of us ?  YOu do know that your very own country offered them protection from bombing during the war, and that the companies in your 401k, like standard oil, are the ones who fueled the Nazi war machines?  Heres a list to help further;

1. Kodak. During World War Two, Kodak's German branch used slave laborers from concentration camps. Several of their other European branches did heavy business with the Nazi government.

And Wilhelm Keppler, one of Hitler's top economic advisers, had deep ties in Kodak. When Nazism began, Keppler advised Kodak and several other U.S. companies that they'd benefit by firing all of their Jewish employees.

2. Hugo Boss. In the 1930s, Hugo Boss started making Nazi uniforms. The reason: Hugo Boss himself had joined the Nazi party, and got a contract to make the Hitler Youth, storm trooper and SS uniforms.

That was a huge boon for Hugo Boss... he got the contract just eight years after founding his company... and that infusion of business helped take the company to another level.

The Nazi uniform manufacturing went so well that Hugo Boss ended up needing to bring in slave laborers in Poland and France to help out at the factory.

In 1997, Hugo's son, Siegfried Boss, told an Austrian news magazine, "Of course my father belonged to the Nazi party. But who didn't belong back then?"

3. Volkswagen. Ferdinand Porsche, the man behind Volkswagen and Porsche, met with Hitler in 1934, to discuss the creation of a "people's car." (That's the English translation of Volkswagen.)

Hitler told Porsche to make the car with a streamlined shape, "like a beetle." And that's the genesis of the Volkswagen Beetle... it wasn't just designed for the Nazis, Hitler NAMED it.

During World War Two, it's believed that as many as four out of every five workers at Volkswagen's plants were slave laborers. Ferdinand Porsche even had a direct connection to Heinrich Himmler, one of the leaders of the SS, to directly request slaves from Auschwitz.

4. Bayer. During the Holocaust, a German company called IG Farben manufactured the Zyklon B gas used in the Nazi gas chambers. They also funded and helped with Josef Mengele's "experiments" on concentration camp prisoners.

IG Farben is the company that turned the single largest profit from work with the Nazis. After the War, the company was broken up. Bayer was one of its divisions, and went on to become its own company.

Oh... and aspirin was founded by a Bayer employee, Arthur Eichengrun. But Eichengrun was Jewish, and Bayer didn't want to admit that a Jewish guy created the one product that keeps their company in business. So, to this day, Bayer officially gives credit to Felix Hoffman, a nice Aryan man, for inventing aspirin.

5. Siemens. Siemens took slave laborers during the Holocaust and had them help construct the gas chambers that would kill them and their families. Good people over there.

Siemens also has the single biggest post-Holocaust moment of insensitivity of any of the companies on this list. In 2001, they tried to trademark the word "Zyklon" (which means "cyclone" in German) to become the name a new line of products... including a line of gas ovens.

Zyklon, of course, being the name of the poison gas used in their gas chambers during the Holocaust.

A week later, after several watchdog groups appropriately freaked out, Siemens withdrew the application. They said they never drew the connection between the Zyklon B gas used during the Holocaust and their proposed Zyklon line of products.

6. Coca-Cola, specifically Fanta. Coke played both sides during World War Two... they supported the American troops but also kept making soda for the Nazis. Then, in 1941, the German branch of Coke ran out of syrup, and couldn't get any from America because of wartime restrictions.

So they invented a new drink, specifically for the Nazis: A fruit-flavored soda called Fanta.

That's right: Long before Fanta was associated with a bunch of exotic women singing a god-awful jingle, it was the unofficial drink of Nazi Germany.

7. Ford. Henry Ford is a pretty legendary anti-Semite, so this makes sense. He was Hitler's most famous foreign backer. On his 75th birthday, in 1938, Ford received a Nazi medal, designed for "distinguished foreigners."

He profiteered off both sides of the War -- he was producing vehicles for the Nazis AND for the Allies.

I'm wondering if, in a completely misguided piece of logic, Allianz points to the Detroit Lions giving Ford the naming rights to their stadium as a reason why they should get the rights to the Meadowlands.

8. Standard Oil. The Luftwaffe needed tetraethyl lead gas in order to get their planes off the ground. Standard Oil was one of only three companies that could manufacture that type of fuel. So they did.

Without them, the German air force never could've even gotten their planes off the ground.

When Standard Oil was dissolved as a monopoly, it led to ExxonMobil, Chevron and BP, all of which are still around today. (But fortunately, their parent company's past decision to make incredible profits off of war have not carried on.

9. Chase bank. A lot of banks sided with the Nazis during World War Two. Chase is the most prominent.

They froze European Jewish customers' accounts and were extremely cooperative in providing banking service to Germany.

10. IBM. IBM custom-build machines for the Nazis that they could use to track everything... from oil supplies to train schedules into death camps to Jewish bank accounts to individual Holocaust victims themselves.

In September of 1939, when Germany invaded Poland, the "New York Times" reported that three million Jews were going to be "immediately removed" from Poland and were likely going to be "exterminated]."

IBM's reaction? An internal memo saying that, due to that "situation", they really needed to step up production on high-speed alphabetizing equipment.

11. Random House publishing. Random House's parent company, Bertelsmann A.G., worked for the Nazis... they published Hitler propaganda, and a book called "Sterilization and Euthanasia: A Contribution to Applied Christian Ethics".

Bertelsmann still owns and operates several companies. I picked Random House because they drew controversy in 1997 when they decided to expand the definition of Nazi in Webster's Dictionary.

Eleven years ago, they added the colloquial, softened definition of "a person who is fanatically dedicated to or seeks to control a specified activity, practice, etc." (Think "Soup Nazi".)

The Anti-Defamation League called that expanded definition offensive... especially when added by a company with Nazi ties... they said it, quote, "trivializes and denies the murderous intent and actions of the Nazi regime... it also cheapens the language by allowing people to reach for a quick word fix... [and] lends a helping hand to those whose aim is to prove that the Nazis were really not such terrible people.
  12. General Electric (GE)\Krupp - Partnered with former German munitions firm Krupp, GE “artificially raised the cost of U.S. defense preparations while helping to subsidize Hitler’s rearmament of Germany.The arrangement continued even after Nazi tanks smashed into Poland.” GE also bought a stake in Siemens right before the war (see below) and also had a relationship with Tokyo Electric during the same time. GE was forced to pay fines in 1946 over the fact that GE and Krupp artificially boosted the price of a tungsten carbide, a material used in cutting dies and machining metals. The total cost of helping the Nazis for GE? $36,000. It is estimated that GM and its subsidiaries made as much as $1.5 million in 1936 alone because of this deal. They did not break this partnership until the 1946 suit. Since giving up the manufacture of Nazi artillery shells and gas chamber components, Krupp now makes things like high-dollar coffee makers and washing machines…

Edited to add

i would say its better now than 50/50

maybe to be fair it's closer to 80/20 - or i would be ok at even 70/30 for a favorable defense.

and if you end up in court as you yourself are very much aware then you had better know what you were doing and why... and be able to explain it..

seems to me that today the atmosphere is safer and more clearly defined than ever.

i know you stand in on many court rooms bob and are privy to understanding the system way more than most people in these forums.

thank you very much for putting a warm body on the bench and taking eye to all the injustices that are/were happening in your community.

Thank you Sir very much for you understanding and all the hard work you do here

• Well I guess its over. The P A  has agreed to drop all charges.In exchange they want me to not sue the county. So I guess this case is closed

Thanks Matt

• Well I guess its over. The P A  has agreed to drop all charges.In exchange they want me to not sue the county. So I guess this case is closed

Thanks Matt

Glad to hear it Larry.  Thanks for not backing down.  It has been, what, 4 years and 8 months now?