Any Idea? Maybe Someone Helps

Hey folks. Ive been going to the doctor for about six months now, have had a number xrays, blood tests, even had me drink this nasty grey stuff so they could watch it go through my sytem, but to no end. I vomit at almost every meal, sometimes shortly after, sometimes an hour or so after. I constantly feel like ive got air trapped in my diaphram. I burp constAntly but with no relief. Anyone diagnosed have similiar symptoms? Its been happening for about a year now, although the burping was there long before the vomiting.

I hope the both  of  you get to the bottom of your illness Torey is having the same things and has just got out of the Hospital  last week she was there for 10 days and they found Cancer again

it's her third time it all started with her as you both have said vomiting and  burping all the time it took the Doctors almost a year of Torey going to the Hospital over and over she would be in there 2 times a mouth or more and her staying many days the Hospital would take a peace by peace of her organs 

You don't eat dairy do you?  That can get me congested and enough mucous to throw up.  I'd start taking things out of your diet and that would be the first.  No coffee or other foods that could upset the stomach, just bland foods.

Yes thats the first thing her Doctor stated telling her to do and she did  

have you had an mri or ultrasound done of your abdomen and chest?

it could be enlarged organ or shrunken lung causing diaphram problem.

any stomach staples or other things like that? any surgery to your midsection?

do you feel nauseas any other time?

any pain? bloating? intestinal gas? 

does the belching have any flavor or smell?

whens the last time you were at a dentist?

all foods give you trouble? even raw vegetables like a carrot or spinach?

for a while i had terrible cramping and gas and i couldnt figure out what it was. thought i had chrons or something.

finally i tried kicking meat out of my diet.

it was the only thing that gave me relief. its weird because i've been a heavy meat eater my whole life without problems.

now every time i eat meat it gives me gas, bloating, etc etc. i wonder if its all the antibiotics they pump into animals now?

the problem was the bloating was so intense, it was pushing my diaphram so it felt like i was breathing with only one lung. like shortness of breath, but not bad, just really annoying.

it sounds stupid, and probably is, and you should ask a doctor first, but have you tried eating some activated charcoal (the food safe kind) ? they use it to detox people and animals when they eat poisons sometimes. cheaper than a bunch more medical tests anyways.

Edited by t-pain

Well, i dont drink coffee or anything like that. The doc suggested eatingbland foods also but it made no difference. I will throw up lettuce and radishes the same as a mcdouble, although i much prefer the radishes. Never had any surgerys, i did have a chemistry table smash my stomach area a few years ago but doc said there was no damage. I personal believe it has something to do with smoking cigarettes. Still trying to kick the habit. Im nasuaes after every meal no matter how small. Just really tired of it, sometimes its painful, other times its a relief. Thanks for the input, well see what the camera finds.

• 2 months later...

Dont know what probiotics Are? I thought yogurt helped with the process after the stomach? Ive tried eating various things over the month or so since its been that the docs told me. I will toss up everything from radish and lettuce to hamburger. Even eating the small amounts makes me nAuseas as hell, bud dont help because i get hungry as hell in a few hours.

you tried switching brands of ciggarettes ? what brand do you smoke?

i ask because some people say cigg smoke makes them nauseas.

are you on oxy or vicodin? theres some chatter about hydrocodone + smoking = nausea.

hows your blood sugar? no idea. yeah yogurt can help bacteria in the gut too. drink some non pasturized cider vinegar too. that should straighten you out. you and your lazy tummy! ;p

No, had all the blood tests done that can be done. My blood sugar is good, along with everything else. Im healthy as can other than this. Ive ruled out smoking, although At first i thought that was the cause. I smoke marlboro reds. It may still be something related to the fsc smokes, but im not the only person to ever suffer from it before fsc smokes were here. I dont take any drugs.

I've a year old grandson who has been unable to eat enough to sustain himself. Subsequently it was necessary to have a feeding tube or "g tube" inserted through his abdominal wall. It is uncertain how long it will be required. In some cases people grow to adulthood requiring them. It does not slow the boy down at all. He is active and incredibly happy. Diagnosis has been a failure. I had thought, after reading and studying, that he was born with a pyloric stenosis, a common enough condition in infants, but the doctors ruled that out. They have not determined the cause, but the medical technique is working great. With the tube he is doing real well and is meeting his benchmarks for growth and development. He is a beautiful and intelligent child. Otherwise things would be much different. It is astounding to think that medicine has these treatments that have become routine, many within my lifetime, that did not exist not so long ago. It is no small wonder that health and life expectancy have improved.

Have you tried stopping the behavior that is known to damage your organs, like smoking cigarettes, drinking pop, consuming HF corn syrup, transfats, fake sugars, etc.

the people that I've met with these gastric disorders have a few things in common always. Short of injury, there's a good chance that your condition is curable by you I believe. good health to you!

Hey folks. Ive been going to the doctor for about six months now, have had a number xrays, blood tests, even had me drink this nasty grey stuff so they could watch it go through my sytem, but to no end. I vomit at almost every meal, sometimes shortly after, sometimes an hour or so after. I constantly feel like ive got air trapped in my diaphram. I burp constAntly but with no relief. Anyone diagnosed have similiar symptoms? Its been happening for about a year now, although the burping was there long before the vomiting.