Any Idea? Maybe Someone Helps

If you get desperate...,

I would not eat for a day, do a full clean out (miralax, etc) and then start fresh with a very basic diet of only water and plain soup and then add in food very slowly, eliminating any foods that trigger the symptoms.

Probiotics specific to your ailment might help and there are several herbal supplements that aid digestion like ginger, bromelain, etc. Cannabis may help if in the correct form and dose, or it may make it worse. Experiment.

The smoking has to go too, sorry. It's tough but you'll be glad after. Good luck.

Wow....there's too many variables to responsibility point you in the right direction. It really needs a scope at this point imho....and this is based on years ands an RN.

Here's the problem...and sell these people have great ideas, but aside from removing things from your diet, all had potential pitfalls.

Probiotics to the recommended acid could all make your feel horribly worse if you have "disease x" and we try this intervention not knowing what you have....

My rec? Basic foods...Two three choices to start seeing what your body reacts to. No red meat, to hard to digest, not alot of veggies, fiber might be an issue. Oddly simple carbs, white bread for example, and chicken are good starts. This allows your stomach to have easier foods to digest immediately. While your doing this temporary diet you should be calling the doc for your next follow up....wish it was a simpler more direct path...but I don't wanna recommend anything that might backfire on you without more info.

Best of luck....been hospitalized a few times for things that start like that, then get much worse for me,so i do have some understanding, and hope you can avoid anymore of this.

Dankthsea has provided some good information.

I also agree with Zap to at least try the yogurt. There could be bacteria that the yogurt can help combat.

Doctors being baffled, I have been hearing more of that lately. There are so many new illnesses around these days, it is out of control. A lot of these sicknesses are lab created too. Supposedly these viruses and bacteria have "somehow leaked out of the labs". Wouldn't surprise me if it were somewhat intentional. You could be having some kind of food allergy too. These allergies can be developed over time.

On the marijuana end, you may find some relief, it may even make all the difference, surely worth trying. Ingesting RSO, my patients have said that in many cases it does not effect their hunger like smoking buds or vaporizing does. In your case I would recommend really clean RSO, very low in chlorophyll. You can probably enjoy marijuana without the negative hunger effect. On the negative side, I would not recommend ingesting RSO and working up on roofs.

Also, I would highly recommend quitting smoking cigarettes. I have tried many methods that did not work for me. E-cigarettes is what worked for me. Not saying that e-ciggs are perfectly safe, but a heck of a lot safer than traditional tobacco cigarettes. Especially these days with it being mandatory for extra chemicals and even radioactive materials being applied to the tobacco. Maybe you have an allergy to that? 

Edited by GrowGoddess

if smoking cigarettes is the only bad thing you're doing to your body it makes sense to stop the bad behavior before adding anything to your menu. Fresh fruit, vegetables and plenty of water will go a long way towards the health of our organs. While quitting the nasty add more of these to your diet and watch your life change. A detox is a good start to health, starting with air intake improvement....good luck, you can do it.

• 2 years later...

Figured id follow up to this since im back on the grid. Finally had a scope done after exhasting other less invasive procedures, i have gastroparesis(lazy stomach). Basically my stomach doesnt pulse like its supposed too. Still dealing with it, while mm helps with the nausea, it doesnt stop everything else....im just doomed to be hungry forever. Small meals, absolutely no fast food, save for tubbys...not like i really ate much of it anyway, lotsa fruit and baked foods like chicken...zero cow(just gross to me anyway, save for a ribeye).

I dont get the munchies from mj, I mostly use bho and cannabutter, I rarely smoke it, I only smoke when Im with people who are doing it and I have to step out of the circle way quicker than most, I need to quit smoking tobaco!

I dieted or like 8 yrs so I guess Im just used to not eating everything in the house when I do smoke mm! cannabutter is my fav at this time, I put it on english muffins, wheat noodles, left over veggies like green beans, carrots, corn and peas,  maybe a glass of wine might help you now and than!

I hope you start feeling better, I have hunger pains every day, it makes me know my diet is working, I also fast at least once a week!  But that is just me, Im not recomending anything as im not a Dr.

my moms side of the family is lebanese and we make our own yogurt, we call it lebbon, of course it is plain and a whole lot lemonie taisting then regular plain yogurt, I can eat mid eastern food with out lebbon (yogurt) and real syrian bread, not pita bread, mid eastern people normaly dont eat with forks, they take peices of the bread and pinch their food into the little peice of bread and dip it in lebbon!

Peace

Thanks phaq, yah ive been feeling better the last year, still have episodes i call them where i just cant eat Anything for a few days, but im managing it. It really helped alot to cut out the really spicy and fatty high sodium foods like taco's and spahgetti. Getting a docs rec very soon for mm, lol ill be a patient and not just a cg.

I've a year old grandson who has been unable to eat enough to sustain himself. Subsequently it was necessary to have a feeding tube or "g tube" inserted through his abdominal wall. It is uncertain how long it will be required. In some cases people grow to adulthood requiring them. It does not slow the boy down at all. He is active and incredibly happy. Diagnosis has been a failure. I had thought, after reading and studying, that he was born with a pyloric stenosis, a common enough condition in infants, but the doctors ruled that out. They have not determined the cause, but the medical technique is working great. With the tube he is doing real well and is meeting his benchmarks for growth and development. He is a beautiful and intelligent child. Otherwise things would be much different. It is astounding to think that medicine has these treatments that have become routine, many within my lifetime, that did not exist not so long ago. It is no small wonder that health and life expectancy have improved.

i just found out a few weeks ago, that this was the case with me, alrhough i was eating on my own by around 2

I wish all of you to feel better...I hate to see anyone with health problems. FYI when I get heartburn or a bad stomach I put a rounded teaspoon of backing soda in 5 + or - ounces of water and it always has worked really good for me...almost instant relief. Also I was getting real bad with cigars,inhaling no less...lol, then I tried vaping with a mod and  e juice. I quit the cigars and I like vaping with much better and so do my lungs

Probiotics may help. I have had some of the same issues for many years. U of M hasnt been able to help too much except for the acid reflux part and the rest has been labeled as IBS. Hopefully you can find the answers and get the help you need. Cannabis can help a lot with the stomach. Mine does but only some. Good luck