Colorado Man Fails To Buy Cannabis

for those of us who have had their funnybone removed, yes, this is a joke, satirical writing, meant as a funny.

http://www.drugwarrant.com/2014/01/colorado-man-fails-to-buy-cannabis/

So it was with some surprise that it was discovered that Richard Silverman, a Denver resident who lives less than a block from one of the new stores, had failed to purchase any cannabis.

Authorities are baffled.

"In related news, Colorado officials announced today that the all-out disintegration of society is unlikely to occur until after the second week of legal marijuana sales."

That's funny!  Things went well the first week, so we can only expect that by the end of the second week, there will be widespread chaos in CO.  Be especially careful to keep cannabis out of the reach of white suburban moms.  Cannabis use encourages them to have sexual relations with black men.  Oh, the horror!

Ohhh to be a black man in Colorado....I'll bet black guys are lining up in bus stations all over the USA to buy a ticket to Denver to tap into this new-found demand for their sexual services.

(pure sarcasm...for those who might think I'm serious)

Edited by Highlander

That's funny!  Things went well the first week, so we can only expect that by the end of the second week, there will be widespread chaos in CO.  Be especially careful to keep cannabis out of the reach of white suburban moms.  Cannabis use encourages them to have sexual relations with black men.  Oh, the horror!

Ohhh to be a black man in Colorado....I'll bet black guys are lining up in bus stations all over the USA to buy a ticket to Denver to tap into this new-found demand for their sexual services.

this is true info= how to measure how tall you are= extend your arms hands and have some one measure it, that is how tall you are.

Take your bare foot and put the heal of your foot into the inside of your elbow and your foot should go to your wrist line, that is how big your foot is, try it.

Last one, from your wrist line to the end of your middle finger is how long your pecker is full grown, ( yea yea some people are showers and some are growers) them are natural ways to see how things on your body measure up, so if you see a man with small hands well use your imagination, it is said that native american men have the largest penis rotglmao, this is all true, try the measure ments, ladys if you  have any im not aware of feel free to add to it!

ok now im gonna read the satire, last one of these didnt say where it came from lol, i kinda freaked, "and where did this come from" bawahahahahaha!

Peace

Not only that, Colorado will be over run with swing music. Oh the horror!

There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the US, and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos, and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz, and swing, result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers, and any others. The primary reason to outlaw marijuana is its effect on the degenerate races. Reefer makes darkies think they’re as good as white men.

- Harry J. Anslinger, first commissioner of the U.S. Treasury Department's Federal Bureau of Narcotics