106 Marijuana Plants Seized In Marysville Drug Bust

bobandtorey

I've done it both ways, there's no difference other than it's easier to trim the close leaves BEFORE they curl up. Some folks believe the myth about there being 15% of the THC in the branches that goes into the bud when you hang it.

Home grown screen unit with nylon guided sliding shelves for ease of use:

cabinet.jpg

Edited by Restorium2

Oh I saw it all the time in the dispensaries in AA.  Trimmed to much, looks like the trics are freeze bag removed.

If your priority is easy,  quick , profit, constant supply to your disp friends...thats the way to go

If you want the Hands down best tasting smooth stick to the wall bud.....hang it

i think he means if you hang it the trichs wont hit the screen/bag and will stay on the bud.

thats a cool screen and yeah i seen them nylon hanging screens too.

but my point was seperating the bud from the stalks at all makes it a 'new plant'.

interesting conversation everyone.

i'm not saying to support anyone. but people are innocent until proven guilty.

cops say they find suspected 'drugs' but then it turns out to be a bunch of flour in a bag in the kitchen.

just dont call someone a crook til you get the facts is all i'm sayin.

At risk of arrest, I was hanging buds since 1979. I listened to a very smart person I met here back in '09 and I learned suptin new. I'm thinking you are a lazy trimmer bud.

Lazy trimmer.....GUILTY       so what,    

What matters is if the Patient is Happy

Most nugs dried like yours are over trimmed and subpar.

Lets see some pics

Edited by beourbud

I hate trimming lol, I feel ya on the trim em wet it is alot easier, I usualy only do that with the main cola though, but that is because that is what I like to do, my c.g uses one of them nets and sometimes he gets the mm to dry for me, I prefer to get it wet and dry and cure it my way, ive done that all a long, one time I medicated with my c.g, who is also a pt and he asked me where did you get that?  I laughed and said from you!  the way you dry and cure makes a big diff in my opinion!

peace

"what matters  is if the patients are happy"

you got it!   I grow what my patients request, trim to their specific guidelines, deliver when they want, fulfilling their expectations each time. If  gave them a bud wrapped in a dried leaf I'd hear about it. If I gave them a top cola with the finger size stick up the middle, I'd be embarrassed. I send pics of those, but the finished product is exactly as they request, before they've even registered me these points are discussed and agreed upon. If the product was better with more leafy material wrapped around it, and patients thought it to be a better value, then I would surely provide that to them, but they don't.  maybe restorium2 patients are similar, and subpar is unfair, and untrue. a matter of personal preference rather. some enjoy smoking leaves, others enjoy smoking swollen calyx' and minimal plant matter, some think smoking dried pant material all together is not desirable and prefer hashish or extraction of the active ingredients.  

Your dried flowers are relevantly subpar to my hashish. Gram for gram my hashish is more potent for the concentration, less carcinogens, less tar, and a better value.

Your dried flowers are relevantly subpar to my hashish. Gram for gram my hashish is more potent for the concentration, less carcinogens, less tar, and a better value.

do you make keif hash or bubble hash? my oil will blow them both out of the water lol!  I swear keif hash doesnt quite get it for me, I think bubble hash is better, but oil is the best and most potent and can be done with only sugar leafs and small buds no one would waiste their time trimming, well not no one, but growers would'nt trim the lil buddz, sometimes I get some from my c.g and he leaves un trimmed branches in it with cola's, if I got it for free like that it will come out honey!

the only dif between using leafs or buddz for oil is the amount you get back, not the quality, the quality is always the same the amount I get back changes between all buds or all leaves.

Peace

well first that post was for beourbud, not you.

when I made extracts I used a tamisium(that monster that scared you) and enjoyed my dabs. I have bubble bags, and a dry ice shaker, and a dry keif sifter. just like the bubble bags, the potency(ratio of oil filled trichomes to plant material) is dependent on the micron size. I retired my bubble bags, and the dry ice shaker as soon as I got my 12 dollar one online. its in my essential tools thread.

The farther away the material from the stalk, the higher cbd's/lower thc. I agree sugar leaves and small buds are just fine, but leaves, scraps, sweep up, is unacceptable and results in an oil that makes you sleep. while some enjoy that, its not what I'm after. The best concentrates come from the best buds in my experience. I discard all leaves, and most of my sugar trim is fed to bunnies along with the leaves. I have enough buds to satisfy my dry shake needs daily, and little time to fuss with popcorn and sugar leaves. But,  I also don't save bacon grease, I discard the fat off a steak, and toss my apple cores too, some might say wasteful.

do you make keif hash or bubble hash? my oil will blow them both out of the water lol!  I swear keif hash doesnt quite get it for me, I think bubble hash is better, but oil is the best and most potent and can be done with only sugar leafs and small buds no one would waiste their time trimming, well not no one, but growers would'nt trim the lil buddz, sometimes I get some from my c.g and he leaves un trimmed branches in it with cola's, if I got it for free like that it will come out honey!

the only dif between using leafs or buddz for oil is the amount you get back, not the quality, the quality is always the same the amount I get back changes between all buds or all leaves.

Peace

If you can' follow the rules get out of our program (count & weight). I use a bar stool, trim while plant is still in 6 gallon bucket. Then pull roots out and clean, hang upside down till dry. Then trim the buds off branches. I leave no stick behind, you leave it they will count it. Then burn all trash in fireplace. I end up with just buds. Keep it simple, stupid is stupid does. I'd rather have an extra 10 grams than sticks. Keep it Medical, stay legal & don't give us patients a black eye. This Bunny muffin pisses me off. Stay legal & safe.

Seriously,  a lot of disp product looked over processed ....because it was

Sun Grown Meds > Indoor....regardless of genetics    The Sun is the Source of All Organic

Hung cured taste better, is smoother and  more potent 

Yeah  Call me lazy.  I would rather work with  Nature than try to imitate it in a closet.....too much work for subpar meds.

I'll open a slot for you resto

Edited by beourbud

well first that post was for beourbud, not you.

when I made extracts I used a tamisium(that monster that scared you) and enjoyed my dabs. I have bubble bags, and a dry ice shaker, and a dry keif sifter. just like the bubble bags, the potency(ratio of oil filled trichomes to plant material) is dependent on the micron size. I retired my bubble bags, and the dry ice shaker as soon as I got my 12 dollar one online. its in my essential tools thread.

The farther away the material from the stalk, the higher cbd's/lower thc. I agree sugar leaves and small buds are just fine, but leaves, scraps, sweep up, is unacceptable and results in an oil that makes you sleep. while some enjoy that, its not what I'm after. The best concentrates come from the best buds in my experience. I discard all leaves, and most of my sugar trim is fed to bunnies along with the leaves. I have enough buds to satisfy my dry shake needs daily, and little time to fuss with popcorn and sugar leaves. But,  I also don't save bacon grease, I discard the fat off a steak, and toss my apple cores too, some might say wasteful.

While I agree with you, alot of people dont have the buddz to make their oil with, or shall i say enough, im just a lil grower (max 12 plants in any stage) So I realy dont plan on ever having enough to just use budd, If I had enough I most def would, no I would never use the leafs off the floor lol and I avoid shade leaves lol, Like I think you said you like to trim your buds up real nice, well that trim off of your budd is awsome for oil or bubble hash, Im not about to do only an oz at a time to start out with,(with your machine or my way) My typical run is 24 cans of butane and I in most cases get back close to an oz of oil after all steps are done and its ready to smoke or eat.  I do have a smaller extractor for that but ive yet to use it, I prefer my extaction tubes to hold no more than 2 oz of material and I also use a 1oz tube, I load them both, I use one can of butane in the 1 oz and 2 cans in the 2 oz one, it works well, I remove the extracted material imediatly and can see if it all got soaked or if I missed some, with the tubes im using I dont have any come out dry, ive tryed to run more butane thru it a few times and it is not worth the time or butane, I use to have one that held 4 oz's and I had alot of dry spots in that tube when I emptied it,

It has taken me a while to get it the way I like it, and Ive realy not had any complaints as of yet!

Peace

I hate trimming lol, I feel ya on the trim em wet it is alot easier, I usualy only do that with the main cola though, but that is because that is what I like to do, my c.g uses one of them nets and sometimes he gets the mm to dry for me, I prefer to get it wet and dry and cure it my way, ive done that all a long, one time I medicated with my c.g, who is also a pt and he asked me where did you get that?  I laughed and said from you!  the way you dry and cure makes a big diff in my opinion!

peace

You are so right curing is also an Art and if not done right the Meds will be harsh 

Most all my patient prefer last weeks harvest. Its dried in a controlled room and rarely sees a jar. "Curing" , borrowed from the tobacco industry, is in place there because that industry fertilizes to the day of harvest. these unburned carbs, nitrogen, mineral salts would make the tobacco more unkind to the lungs than it already is. they've weighed the differences and decided a "cure" time would allow for these fertilizers to be "smoothed" for smoking. Some are transformed over time to other less harsh things, and sugar is actually used up. In quality fertilizer programs I've seen starting day 30  the salts are dropped to zero by the last two weeks of flowering. A refractometer is a handy tool that wil tell you exactly how much of these unburned harsh things remain, before you harvest. In an organic method these are little to no worries at all.

Cannabis, like all herbs, breaks down over time, it degrades. It changes its chemical state, and becomes less effective. sure many will tell you their smoke was way better after months of degrading in a jar, but could that be because of improper drying controls, and after a couple weeks the smoke was still harsh, or off flavored, or not flushed?  given some time those things may break down chemically, and be "smoother". "Sweating" causes more harm than good evidenced by the "pissy pocket weed" that's always around somewhere, fermented, molded, and degraded. I know buds will chemically change in time to a sleepy slack jawed type of feeling, and some prefer that. But all my patients including me prefer fresh oranges, peaches, basil, and cannabis.

I followed Cervantes dry room instructions and the buds are ready to roll and smoke in a week, ready for long term storage in two weeks. jars are used to make more room for freshly harvested buds. I don't keep much around luckily to have to worry bout long term storage

I always advise doing whatever it is that works, it is the best way. some people around the world bury their buds in the dirt wet to grow mold before using it, some ferment it like cabbage first. others only smoke the sticky resins rubbed off the tops in the morning.

Most all my patient prefer last weeks harvest. Its dried in a controlled room and rarely sees a jar. "Curing" , borrowed from the tobacco industry, is in place there because that industry fertilizes to the day of harvest. these unburned carbs, nitrogen, mineral salts would make the tobacco more unkind to the lungs than it already is. they've weighed the differences and decided a "cure" time would allow for these fertilizers to be "smoothed" for smoking. Some are transformed over time to other less harsh things, and sugar is actually used up. In quality fertilizer programs I've seen starting day 30  the salts are dropped to zero by the last two weeks of flowering. A refractometer is a handy tool that wil tell you exactly how much of these unburned harsh things remain, before you harvest. In an organic method these are little to no worries at all.

Cannabis, like all herbs, breaks down over time, it degrades. It changes its chemical state, and becomes less effective. sure many will tell you their smoke was way better after months of degrading in a jar, but could that be because of improper drying controls, and after a couple weeks the smoke was still harsh, or off flavored, or not flushed?  given some time those things may break down chemically, and be "smoother". "Sweating" causes more harm than good evidenced by the "pissy pocket weed" that's always around somewhere, fermented, molded, and degraded. I know buds will chemically change in time to a sleepy slack jawed type of feeling, and some prefer that. But all my patients including me prefer fresh oranges, peaches, basil, and cannabis.

I followed Cervantes dry room instructions and the buds are ready to roll and smoke in a week, ready for long term storage in two weeks. jars are used to make more room for freshly harvested buds. I don't keep much around luckily to have to worry bout long term storage

I always advise doing whatever it is that works, it is the best way. some people around the world bury their buds in the dirt wet to grow mold before using it, some ferment it like cabbage first. others only smoke the sticky resins rubbed off the tops in the morning.

Free range eggs are so much better than commercial

Aged steaks are so much better than hamburger

Tomatoes in the garden are far superior to commercial

Your process although quicker and more profitable will be subpar.

Yeah,  looks like you guys are gearing up for a commercial low grade McDoobie  Shop

Keep your subpar  McDoobies,  I am sticking with the Aged Prime Rib

Sun Grown Organic Hemp is far superior to closet cannabis....cheaper to

Does your camera work?      Lets see some pics taken in the last day or 2.of your product

Let the People decide

If this was sex I would be recommending Fun in the Sun with your Hun.

Your way would be by yourself in a closet with artifical lighting  

Come out of the closet!

If we were butchers I would be providing the Aged Top Cuts,  you would be handling the hamburger and bull schiet.

Edited by beourbud

All that negativity. For shame, for shame. Everyone said, "To each their own" but you bud. Why do you protest so much against what other people want to do?

Where are your pics pinnochio

I get it,  we got a subpar grower and ron popeil trying to justify a subpar process for commercial grows.

Fail.....We the People are Wise to You

We the People want Top shelf Meds, grown Organically in the Sun.

Pics are woth a thousand words.....in grassmatch case 10,000,000 words

Show us Your Work 

Edited by beourbud

You are so right curing is also an Art and if not done right the Meds will be harsh 

Right on.......These commercial grows just want to turn around as much product as possible....quality is obviously not a concern.

I would also point out that any one who knows what they are doing appreciates the Cure.....7 days....No thanks..my patients deserve better.