106 Marijuana Plants Seized In Marysville Drug Bust

bobandtorey

It appears we have much to learn from beernbuds there. whats not addressed here is growing outside year round is near impossible, and stocking the needs of 5 patients +1 would put us legal growers over weight. Storing jarred sweaty buds for months also would accomplish the crime of being overweight. A delicate gardening balance is necessary with a finesse just not found in a dog kennel grow. I grew outside for the giggles a couple times, and found that the many flying and crawling insect love the smell of my flowers, a sticky end to their life, and a pungent "pop" in  a joint, far below any medicinal quality I'd say. Growing indoors is much less risky to me than outdoors would be, and therefore less risk to my patients too. I have no worries about  weather, temperatures, rain, wind, neighbors, theft, smells, fly overs. I pay a light bill, a small concession to provide medicinal quality to my demanding patients.

With that said, if mj wasn't illegal, I'd grow my own outdoors, under the sun, and not feel guilty about my carbon footprint. I strongly disagree with quality assumptions, or an automatic "subpar" label, solely for the indoor growing. that's just hogwash.  Granted it takes greater smarts to operate indoors than out, and the lack of, may result in subpar results.

Guess the strain.

DSC05584.jpg

Borrow a better camera or have grassmatch show you how to take an in focus close up.   

Looks like crap from here....show us the sticky son!....i dont want to embarrass you to bad but if thats the best you got you aint learned squat since 1979

Hope your bill pasing prowess is better than your farmin and photography

Edited by beourbud

Borrow a better camera or have grassmatch show you how to take an in focus close up.   

Looks like crap from here....show us the sticky son!....i dont want to embarrass you to bad but if thats the best you got you aint learned squat since 1979

Hope your bill pasing prowess is better than your farmin and photography

Looks like resto won that one.

You said post pics, he did.

His pics smell and taste just as good as your pics did from my point of view.

Neither of you can have the best since I already have that right here. Ha ha.

Everyone rises to their own desired level of excellence or inferiority.

The important thing is, are the patients happy and getting the relief they require?

Pics online will not help anyone win an online ego battle.

Childish waste of time.

Looks like resto won that one.

You said post pics, he did.

His pics smell and taste just as good as your pics did from my point of view.

Neither of you can have the best since I already have that right here. Ha ha.

Everyone rises to their own desired level of excellence or inferiority.

The important thing is, are the patients happy and getting the relief they require?

Pics online will not help anyone win an online ego battle.

Childish waste of time.

Not true......a pic is very helpful,  an in  focus pic even better......I hope you know this.  My pic is going to show a very sticky bud....in focus.   Does sticky do anything for you?

resto posted a bad pic and did not even ask me to recip.   Of course I will,  just giving him a chance for a better pic.

I would love to compare meds......anytime    Bring it!

Edited by beourbud

Members of the St. Clair County Drug Task Force and Marysville Police Department seized 106 marijuana plants, more than 13 pounds of processed marijuana, a small quantity of suspected psilocybin mushrooms and $13,000 in cash during a search Monday.

The owner of the home in the 3300 block of Ravenswood is a medical marijuana caregiver, according to a news release from the St. Clair County Sheriff Department.

The 36-year-old man’s second home in the 1000 block of Miller Street in Port Huron also was searched. Officials found a small amount of marijuana and gaming tables.

The man was released from custody pending results on the suspected drugs from the Michigan State Police Crime Laboratory.

Primary caregivers are allowed to have a total of six patients, including themselves, according to the Michigan Marijuana Law. The caregiver is allowed to possess no more than 2.5 ounces of processed marijuana per patient and 12 plants per patient.

“We understand that there is a Michigan law allowing for possession of a specified amount of medical marijuana by caregivers,” said St. Clair County Sheriff Tim Donnellon in the news release. “This individual greatly exceeded the amount allowed by law, along with having psilocybin mushrooms in his possession.”

http://www.thetimesh...ville-drug-bust

It appears we have much to learn from beernbuds there. whats not addressed here is growing outside year round is near impossible, and stocking the needs of 5 patients +1 would put us legal growers over weight. Storing jarred sweaty buds for months also would accomplish the crime of being overweight. A delicate gardening balance is necessary with a finesse just not found in a dog kennel grow. I grew outside for the giggles a couple times, and found that the many flying and crawling insect love the smell of my flowers, a sticky end to their life, and a pungent "pop" in  a joint, far below any medicinal quality I'd say. Growing indoors is much less risky to me than outdoors would be, and therefore less risk to my patients too. I have no worries about  weather, temperatures, rain, wind, neighbors, theft, smells, fly overs. I pay a light bill, a small concession to provide medicinal quality to my demanding patients.

With that said, if mj wasn't illegal, I'd grow my own outdoors, under the sun, and not feel guilty about my carbon footprint. I strongly disagree with quality assumptions, or an automatic "subpar" label, solely for the indoor growing. that's just hogwash.  Granted it takes greater smarts to operate indoors than out, and the lack of, may result in subpar results.

Well assmatch you seem to throw the term subpar around willy nilly till it ends up in your lap like a hot potato then,  you scream foul like a little girl.

You guys are the ones hiding in the shadows worried about gps..lol......

Your ALL talk

Edited by beourbud

Well assmatch you seem to throw the term subpar around willy nilly till it ends up in your lap like a hot potato then,  you scream foul like a little girl.

You guys are the ones hiding in the shadows worried about gps..lol......

Your ALL talk

You win beadi@k, you clearly have the biggest ego.

Have a nice day.

he is using our law to sell weed plain and simple, if if if the paper is right he has some gambling house and im sure with booze for after hrs, you have never been to any?

but than again if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle!

Peace

got to admire him as an entrepreneur offering full-service entertainment...wonder if a jealous snitch was involved.  it takes considerable ability to handle all those jars of spores and rye and grow great pot and have after hours boooze with entertainment.  a full-service entertainment center and all avail in a goood neighborhood,,,wouldn't he have a third house run by miss kitty--i mean if he was full-service you can't forget females for fun, and he'll pay his own lawyer from the proceeds of that continuing operation...and have $ on his books for canteen and trick out his cell...it's

like he sold his soul to the devil and ran all known vices compartmentalized, each to its own house...

got to admire him as an entrepreneur offering full-service entertainment...wonder if a jealous snitch was involved.  it takes considerable ability to handle all those jars of spores and rye and grow great pot and have after hours boooze with entertainment.  a full-service entertainment center and all avail in a goood neighborhood,,,wouldn't he have a third house run by miss kitty--i mean if he was full-service you can't forget females for fun, and he'll pay his own lawyer from the proceeds of that continuing operation...and have $ on his books for canteen and trick out his cell...it's

like he sold his soul to the devil and ran all known vices compartmentalized, each to its own house...

Hmmm... It sounds like something the Republicans can get behind. The Free Market System!

post-31837-0-98419500-1390087850_thumb.jpg

Pruned off a tree been hanging 2 months

Grown in the Sun,  100% Organic,  Sticky Cured

1 complete plant hanging with 8oz on it,  no jars...completely compliant

Prune as needed to supply patients.

If you eat it...it is as sweet as  candy....no kidding

A cup of tea with this bud and you will feel no pain for 4-5 hours

You wont find this in a Pharmacy or Dispensary

Enjoy

rippers forgetaboutit

Edited by beourbud