Senate Bill 736 Wtf ?

mibrains

I dont understand why they think we are so evil,we are people just like everyone else.yes there are bad mmj parents out there but just as many bad parents out there. I just cant imagine any good coming from this CPS can already take your kids without this bill even if you have a card. I dont think we need a bill to say a child is in danger over a parents meds.......im rambling here this hole thing has me so mad i am thinking of taking my tax payments elsewhere

Fact is, we can do something about it. Rick Jones is up for election in 2014 and with redistricting, he is mildly vulnerable finally.  Ya wanna stop the most ridiculous legislation? Get him voted out. As a matter of fact, if we can beat Rick Jones and Bill Schuette,... it would solve a lot of problems.

You have to use their words and deeds against them. While 'they think' their words and actions are going to get them re-elected. That's right, they are doing things with medical cannabis that 'they think' will get them re-elected. So you need to find people complaining about something else they did. That's the pressure point to press on to cut them down at the knees.

Like this;