Now Why Can't I Use The Video From The Police Cars?

I'm sorry for your troubles, but, the irony of your grammar position is too rich to ignore.  I don't see the correct use of "you're"  Or were you being sarcastic and facetious?

There is a point here beyond renew your card and don't drive through Livonia with you're meds.  (notice the correct use of your and you're).

I'm sorry for your troubles, but, the irony of your grammar position is too rich to ignore.  I don't see the correct use of "you're"  Or were you being sarcastic and facetious?

Omg no I was typing while angry. Mostly at my lawyer or my poor choice of them. I won't edit it. I'm an idiot too.

detroit cgs have seen such a lapse of patient cards with concommitent requests to 'continue helping me'.  i hope some of the lapsers see this.  my grow friend started the year with 2, down from 5 patients in 2013.  now the 3 get it off the street, hard to argue them into compliance, maybe this example will help?  but i'm thinking not.  attitudes have become:  weed is ok, just look at colo, so what's the big deal?

My attorney has advised me that there will be no video from my traffic stop that would prove the police had no reason to pull me over in the first place.  I thinks he's railroading me to preserve or build his reputation with the city attorney.  I've already paid him literally every penny I have, almost $4K for a misdemeanor.  Yes, I really NEED to beat this case.

According to a ranking by the National Motorist Association, Livonia was voted as the U.S. city with the most speed traps.

Now why with a reputation like this would they not want to provide video to avoid the appearance of impropriety?  In my case the answer is simple.  The video would prove my innocence and that they not only pulled me over with no cause but then executed an illegal search and found my legal meds.  I'm trying to get my mouthpiece to put into writing why we can't see video.  The order for mutual discovery seems clear that he can see it.

Have you tried or call the ACLU they may help it's worth a call at least IMHO

so hows the case look jkrjr ? 

you have been to court? did a judge say anything? talk to a prosecutor ?

Yeah been to court.  back in 16th District 2-6-2014

I converted that Motion to Dismiss to a word doc gave it to my lawyer (completed in hard and digital copy) I printed out the law and highlighted the important stuff as it pertains to People v Alexander.  Gave him People v. King and Redden.  Demanded that he get the video.  Shoved the motion for mutual discovery in his face and explained the attorney client relation ship to him.  I advised him that as long as my defense is centered in law, it's my defense.

If my motion is shot down.  How do I file an immediate appeal ???

Next date is jury selection.  2.6.14 in the 16th dist.  I was in jail for arraignment, there's no prelim cuz it's a misdemeanor.  They hit me with a pretrial conf the next business day.  I made bond and jury selection was the next date.  All in like 2 weeks....I was in jail for 4 days trying to come up with a phone number.  I got the jury selection adjourned.....blowing smoke saying "i have a card" to the city attorney and my mouthpiece not the judge.  I knew I had the section 8 defense.  I just didn't have access to a computer and I couldn't recite precedent and I wasn't going to let them tell me I had no defense.  They told me "please guilty now" and come up with a card, and this all goes away.  I told them to get on their knees and open.....maybe I just said "no".  Anyway,  I've been in court way too many times to play that game.

How do i fine an immediate appeal if my motion gets shot down??

How do I come up with a angry mob with a megaphones and pigs blood??   just kidding, I've Bob in action though.

If I get that tape I will call the ACLU.  LPD are out of control.

It was meant to be.  I don't think I was wrong about what he was trying to say.  Pic book and Jim have both been trolling on this board for years.  Jim toots his own horn about how magnanimous he is.  I think I recall him having some felony stuff in County of Oaks from way way back(I could be wrong on that).

You're right about the political prisoner thing.  And they have come through my door.  It was unlocked so they didn't have to kick it.  I don't like locked doors.  I have been a prisoner.  I'm not an animal I don't like cages.  I became a patient hoping I'd never see the inside of one again.  I don't think a valid card would have gotten me anything but a DUID case.  We'll never know on that one.

I'm having a bad day.  It's been 6 weeks since I first told my mouthpiece the police video was important.  I allowed him to convince me that it wasn't going to be made available.  After asking him a series of loaded questions via text so I have documentation he admitted that he could get it and the request has been made.   arrrgh@!

People come here for help and information not to be harassed by goons.  I'm not the type to be intimidated by leo's or by trolls who think they are established here and I'm new.  I'm not.  I think that I've showed a lot more compassion to patients than either one of those two so called caregivers.

Hey I know misery loves company, but sorry I cant be your company in felony land, Ive never been convicted of a fellony! where you came right out and said your a fellon, I troll? thats funny as hell, ive been here longer or as long as most, and I obviously dont troll or id only have 18 posts under my name!

What is this troll thing any how, I thought that saying left when the door hit b.b in the arse on his way out, why dont you go back and hang with him!

lol they wanted you to plead guilty and then show them a card? hahahaha, trying to pull a fast one????

if they deny your sec8 motion... you have to appeal it to court of appeals. how you do that? i have absolutely no idea.

now seems a good idea to look that up. maybe ask zapato :)

If my motion is shot down.  How do I file an immediate appeal ???

heres an example of a interloculatory appeal

http://www.sado.org/pleadings/10018_Interlocutory-Appeal-(Appellants-Brief).pdf

heres a howto and some help for filing an interloculatory appeal (theres a section in this, it also talks about motions)

http://www.capwayne.org/handouts/2013/2013_10_25_DosAndDontsOfMotionPractice.pdf

more info : http://www.capwayne.org/

(theres a nice video too. the video says courts can deny an interlocutory appeal too. but you know courts will flower things up...)

Edited by t-pain

Renew your card. Put off proceedings until you get your new card. New card will show uninterrupted coverage. File sec 4. Worth a shot.

My card expired December of 2012.  I got a Dr's recommendation in April of 13.  I never gave them the $100.  I went back to see the same Dr. last month.  I mailed it and gave them the $100.  The check is cashed and I'm waiting on card.  The new card is going to January 2014 to January 2016.  

Thanks though.

Got my old login info.  JKAJR = jessiejamez.  I'm NOT new here.  

Thanks Jim for making this place such a welcoming environment for the newbie. 

Hey I know misery loves company, but sorry I cant be your company in felony land, Ive never been convicted of a fellony! where you came right out and said your a fellon, I troll? thats funny as hell, ive been here longer or as long as most, and I obviously dont troll or id only have 18 posts under my name!

What is this troll thing any how, I thought that saying left when the door hit b.b in the arse on his way out, why dont you go back and hang with him!

If i'm wrong about you being a felon convicted or indicted I apologize.  As far as the troll expression, ya know I'm not even going to waste my time with you. 

As far as hanging with Bluberry goes you obviously have no idea who I am.

that one's known as the screuww them over their own  barrel defense.

darn just so I'm the one giving it as opposed to getting it.  They've been doing to us from the front back and sideways since before I was born, heck even since before you were born.

Pic I would like to apologize for lashing out at you/your meds on Friday.  It was low.  While I posting on this thread, I was texting back and forth with my attorney.  I was angry and wanted lash out at someone.  Your old asrse just got in the way.  Sorry.

Edited by jessiejamez

heres an example of a interloculatory appeal

http://www.sado.org/pleadings/10018_Interlocutory-Appeal-(Appellants-Brief).pdf

heres a howto and some help for filing an interloculatory appeal (theres a section in this, it also talks about motions)

http://www.capwayne.org/handouts/2013/2013_10_25_DosAndDontsOfMotionPractice.pdf

more info : http://www.capwayne.org/

(theres a nice video too. the video says courts can deny an interlocutory appeal too. but you know courts will flower things up...)

Dude you rock! 

Those of us that have been caught up in the system get railroaded because of lack of resources.  Many of us that are providers for our families and charged with a crime.  Even a meaningless crime like simple possession are in a bad situation.  Our families welfare come first.  Our rights to fair, articulate and aggressive  representation often fall by that wayside.    It's supposed to be an adversarial system.  I've seen very few lawyers that want to/are willing to butt heads with prosecutors.  Mine is defiantly that  guy.  I fired the public defender at my earliest opportunity.  I'm in a cage asking her to get them to come up with a bond my people could come up with (right before Christmas with 2 kids).  She wanted to question my Dr. Patient relationship and my qualifying  medical condition.  At an arraignment, Really!@!  Arrrgh!