No Prescription For Me

steves

A nurse practitioner told me today in Michigan she could not give me a prescription for opiates because I told her I used pot.  I live in Michigan.  She said she could loose her license.  I use pot illegally and yes I should have kept my mouth shut but I thought it would be helpful to tell her.  Is she right?

she cant loose her liscense, that is b.s, she could lose her employment where she presently works because her m.d and or the system the work in wont let them do certs!

but to lose her liscense bawahahaha, she just didnt want to be straight up with you, my physcians helper or what ever she is,(she needs and m.d to sign scripts stronger than xanax) used to renew me thru her m.d, when I went back the next yr the moved their office into st. mary's and the m.d was on staff their, they no longer did certs or renews, she knows im and mm pt she has no problems writing me any scripts I need, we weened me off of methadone and xanax, and we always talk about mm and how im doing on it, and she can tell if im vaping more than smoking or if im doing medibles or oil, we talk about it all the time. she has a few other pt's on mm and a few are older and cant smoke or vape it they say, and she asks me about medibles now and than,,I would love to help her other pt's but im not their c.g and I dont go thru life with blinders on.

oh yea last time I was there she said she has 5 pt's that use mm and we are all obese lol, I called her a complain lmao!

Peace

she cant loose her liscense, that is b.s, she could lose her employment where she presently works because her m.d and or the system the work in wont let them do certs!

but to lose her liscense bawahahaha, she just didnt want to be straight up with you, my physcians helper or what ever she is,(she needs and m.d to sign scripts stronger than xanax) used to renew me thru her m.d, when I went back the next yr the moved their office into st. mary's and the m.d was on staff their, they no longer did certs or renews, she knows im and mm pt she has no problems writing me any scripts I need, we weened me off of methadone and xanax, and we always talk about mm and how im doing on it, and she can tell if im vaping more than smoking or if im doing medibles or oil, we talk about it all the time. she has a few other pt's on mm and a few are older and cant smoke or vape it they say, and she asks me about medibles now and than,,I would love to help her other pt's but im not their c.g and I dont go thru life with blinders on.

oh yea last time I was there she said she has 5 pt's that use mm and we are all obese lol, I called her a complain lmao!

Peace

Thanks Jim

Too me  every one needs a good Doctor's and a great Lawyers but theirs not many good ones to go around and it sounds like you have a great Doctor and i can see why you'll a lucky guy

some pain docs do that, but there are also compassionate ones who have an understanding of natural healing, and have seen the positive results firsthand.

pain docs routinely drug test patients.  If they find anything illegal, they drop the patient.

As far as mmj, they don't like patients to use it and sometimes drop patients over it.

pain docs routinely drug test patients.  If they find anything illegal, they drop the patient.

As far as mmj, they don't like patients to use it and sometimes drop patients over it.

My doc dont urine screen me, she never has and Im sure if she does I will be on my way finding a new dr. within a month or 2, I see my dr. every month, than it gets to every other, now im seeing my dr. or dr assnt every 4th month, any time Ive had a dr I trusted urine screen me, it ment some one bought in or they went to work for a bigger company, and they are not friendly to mm...

Im pos my doc will tell me 1st if they cant even have mm pt's as pt's and she will either help me find some one or say cya!! she used to renew me and she knows im an mm pt, I followed this assnt from my last m.d

my current primary dr is the only one that renewed me two yrs in a row lol, but hey now im good for 2 yrs and I have a butt load of medical records, I wanted to find a dr that will cert me and be my primary dr. Ive almost given up on that one, I guess im gonna have to keep my primary as long as she is kewl with it and find another mm dr. and keep that bonifide,,why does it have to be so hard?

I def am not gonna make a wish for how I would like it to be, unfortunatly Ive gotten what I wished for a few times, before long I regreted what I wished for!

Be careful what you wish for you just might get it!!

Peace

Keep your mouth shut. You cannot tell any Dr,or medical person. Even though MMJ is legal for pts here,they still ask you if you use "street drugs". Well in our case,MMJ is NOT a street drug. They can and WILL dump you as a pt for any reason they want to. Just keep your mouth shut,don't even ask any of them about it. Soon we will not need permission from Drs that will hand out poison RXs but not a plant. And they will be out of business once health care changes forever. I will still continue to use it as a med,legal or not. I only have the card to get a CG.