Is This Legal?

NP78

Hello. I recently recieved my medical card and understand that I can posses 12 plants. My brother also has a medical card but can no longer grow his 12 plants at his home. Can he grow his plants at my home in a seperate locked facility ? Or does he need to change his card status to list me as his caregiver? Thanks for any advice.

Edited by NP78

Many times this same question has been answered here.

The answer is yes he can grow at your home however you can not have access to his grow and he can not have access to yours. Separate rooms separate locks.

However I'm not sure how that would look if leo came and you had 24 plants even though 12 are your brothers it's all under one roof which is kind of sketchy Imo.

I'm a newbie too, but I would be safe and have your brother list you as a caregiver, wait for the new documentation which would put aside all worries. We've come along way in the last few years, in my opinion, be legit!!!! Don't give Dan'O a reason to harass you or confiscate your medicine..

I agree with everyone who is suggesting for you to become his caregiver.  That way you both can legally access the rooms.  I don't recall any case law that sets precedence in regards to two different patient's rooms under the same roof.  It would probably come down to the interpretation of the law.  We all know a judge won't be in favor of the growers.