Back 2 Dirt-Opinions Needed

pearlysweetcakes

I have been growing for 3 yrs-started n dirt-promix-then went to DWC with much success-running a perpetual Harvest Gro-However-I left the gro in the hands of a Patient who seemed 2 understand--if it's not broke --but he messed with it & now I am going back in 2 maybe a few dirt plants-I will not be on site much but have heplers who will so I want to continue with an easy as possible dirt gro until I can get back full  time & crank up the hydro- SOOO who wants to give some advice on What 2 use??? I did some looking on here about KISS--and am thinkin that might help me out--Thoughts & Advice greatly appreciated!!

If you dont have time to grow for your pt's or you, I dont think you should hand it off to anyone, unless of course you are looking for answers for your c.g? or are you the c.g looking for friends to tend to your garden? I might have a few answers if I can get more info!

Peace

Simplest garden I seen used 1/2 pro mix and half happy frog, spring water during veg, and organic Jobes spikes during flower. No fuss, no worries, and as good as the best I ever had. Matter of fact I'm considering throwing in the towel on my worm farm/fertilizer/dirt recycle grow for the simplicity. Now don't get me wrong, feeding worms only fan leaves and roots and water, and only using their dirt and tea as fertilizer is tops, and feels good, produces great, but is much more work than tending a few cannabis plants should be. Worm farming and dirt recycling is harder labor than I ever done. Jobes might become a friend soon. 

Thanks--all--I am a or was a successful very compassionate caregiver $ is not my driving force but always having consistent meds for my patients is why I gro--they need me.--I made a big mistake by trying to let someone handle it for a few months--even though I had it well stocked--Now I am looking to have a dependable simple dirt gro--then build up to where I left off--I am commin n to c what is left & get some basic plants veging well--then move forward when I am their 100% of the time--so I though mayb that KISS --which I did print out the things u need might b the way 2 go but the one offered by grassmatch sounds interesting--I am open to all suggestions & yep I messed up :(

what are you doing while all this growing is going on unsupervised, and electric bills are piling up ?

this is best handled in a pm, in public it seems confrontational and frankly, rude.  if you can, help out by offering him any plants you can spare.

Edited by pic book

To answer your questions-everyone makes mistakes & trusts someone they shouldn't-I have been a successful very compassionate grower/Registered caregiver for 3 years--successfully--I helped many newbies start their grow for very little or no $$. As for the electric--I am paying it--or actually I will be on the phone with them this am-Making it happen-----And so others know there are caregivers out there who DO care-several members have Pm ed me --one very compassionate & generous--b cause he had the same thing happen to him before---even the Best caregivers need a break now & then---AS for the comment that I should not gro--I asked for help--NOT your opinion on my skills--YOU don't know me--the ones that do understand--Thanks to all--even with the gossip girl minds-lol!!  keep a sence of humour--I do

To answer your questions-everyone makes mistakes & trusts someone they shouldn't-I have been a successful very compassionate grower/Registered caregiver for 3 years--successfully--I helped many newbies start their grow for very little or no $$. As for the electric--I am paying it--or actually I will be on the phone with them this am-Making it happen-----And so others know there are caregivers out there who DO care-several members have Pm ed me --one very compassionate & generous--b cause he had the same thing happen to him before---even the Best caregivers need a break now & then---AS for the comment that I should not gro--I asked for help--NOT your opinion on my skills--YOU don't know me--the ones that do understand--Thanks to all--even with the gossip girl minds-lol!!  keep a sence of humour--I do

as far as i am concerned.. and don't get me wrong..

the advice "do not grow at this time" is not about your skillset or compassion.. it is about your energy and level of commitment to the time it takes to maintain a garden.

the point is- if you are a patient you can Grow your own cannabis or hire one person to do it for you..

you as a caregiver can't pass that responsibility on to another person.. that's why the patient hired you in the first place.

the statements you yourself are making are defiantly in the "other" column and deserve scrutiny.

i would be much more careful about what you post on a Internet forum as far as openly admitting such things that are directly contrary to the protections of the act... they could in the end come back to haunt you even tho you may not understand the ramifications at this time..

you did say you were taking the reins back so to speak  :)

that being said -

i love the kiss soil..mixing it regularly has kept me literally and figuratively "in touch" with the soil and the symbiotic food-web..

i recently added the "Jobes organic spikes for vegetable gardens" to the mix and the plants have responded in kind.. very vibrant healthy happy girls.. the spikes seem to give them that little "kick" they wanted :)

Yes--Taken the rains back & looking forward to it--The short time I was away I missed it-I get personal satisfaction in servicing my patients well--that's why this is soo upsetting--BUT with the Help of others things r looking better--as for the other part--I take your advice but without going into detail-all paperwork was taken care of--legality is of the utmost to all serious caregivers--I took down the KISS & I think I am going to give that a try--a question I have on that is--do u use nutes--or does the soil provide ALL that is needed??  Not really clear on that--so any help on that?

Aside from any mixes that people have already suggested heres a trick. You can start the plant in a 6 inch Grodan rockwool cube. Just throw it on a plate and hand fertilize it. Then when you see roots at the bottom place the whole cube on top of  the "dirt". then water from the cube down. Starting with 36 square inches of root area makes a difference plus it seems that more of the dirt is rooted rather than the plant taking up room in it when transplanted.