Arrested For Cannabis Truffles

There is no difference nor was it the intent of the voters or the people who drafted the law that people would get prosecuted for any form of marijuana. We all need to write letters to Senator Randy Richardville to advance HB 5104 which I fear will never get passed with the bad rep wax has been getting lately. Ironically we can go to the corner store and by beer or hard liquor a more potent form of alcohol.

They are being beaten badly at the polls so they're doing all they can to nullify the will of the people.

We don't need HB 5104, we need a Supreme Court ruling explaining the nuances of the English language to the Court of Appeals. (and new Court of Appeals justices)

So he thinks this man will end up going to jail?

he was already arrested correct? hes already been to jail if so.

its also considered a "win" for them if the prosecutor messes something up in the court to skirt around the MMMA.

which in this case, calling a truffle an analogue instead of just an edible.

at least i think hes fully in the clear. hopefully his lawyer will file a motion to dismiss with prejudice and have the prosecutor pay the lawyer fees.

It is best to not end up in the courtroom. It is best to not have to deal with police. Stealth is the only way to go. The impression I get from all of the reading, not just the forums here, you end up in the courtroom there is a 90% or higher chance they will simply make up a reason for you to be guilty. It is not profitable for people to be found innocent. They will lie and cheat, whatever they have to do.

Extracts and extractions: You could argue that simply possessing a joint is a conspiracy to commit a crime. How you may ask? Well, if you light that joint, you are doing an extraction. You are not using solvents, but you are using heat to make the extraction take place. Same goes for vaporizing. Going by the courts, and the law, you are only allowed to eat the marijuana flowers. Otherwise, you are facing the potential of being charged for a marijuana type crime of intending of extracting. Once you spark up that joint and inhale, what is left over is now a concentrate in a sense. What is to stop them from charging someone of this? Yes, this is ridiculous, but then again, being charged of a felony crime for having 2 truffles is just as ridiculous.

I have a question. Who is going to charge our current officials for not doing their job? They are deliberately not voting on the bill to allow concentrates. They are not working for the people, they are only working for the self. These are serious crimes. I guess they are too special to be charged with any crimes. We are the dumb sheep that enjoy being removed from our families to go to prison over a couple of marijuana truffles.

Honestly, these things are taking place for one reason, because we are allowing it.

Well, if you light that joint, you are doing an extraction. You are not using solvents, but you are using heat to make the extraction take place. Same goes for vaporizing. 

i think i heard this before somewhere, but it always surprises me to think of it this way, thanks.

It is best to not end up in the courtroom. It is best to not have to deal with police. Stealth is the only way to go. The impression I get from all of the reading, not just the forums here, you end up in the courtroom there is a 90% or higher chance they will simply make up a reason for you to be guilty. It is not profitable for people to be found innocent. They will lie and cheat, whatever they have to do.

Extracts and extractions: You could argue that simply possessing a joint is a conspiracy to commit a crime. How you may ask? Well, if you light that joint, you are doing an extraction. You are not using solvents, but you are using heat to make the extraction take place. Same goes for vaporizing. Going by the courts, and the law, you are only allowed to eat the marijuana flowers. Otherwise, you are facing the potential of being charged for a marijuana type crime of intending of extracting. Once you spark up that joint and inhale, what is left over is now a concentrate in a sense. What is to stop them from charging someone of this? Yes, this is ridiculous, but then again, being charged of a felony crime for having 2 truffles is just as ridiculous.

I have a question. Who is going to charge our current officials for not doing their job? They are deliberately not voting on the bill to allow concentrates. They are not working for the people, they are only working for the self. These are serious crimes. I guess they are too special to be charged with any crimes. We are the dumb sheep that enjoy being removed from our families to go to prison over a couple of marijuana truffles.

Honestly, these things are taking place for one reason, because we are allowing it.

thank you for your post  IMHO maybe people are helping and they work hard at what they do there are a lot of groups fighting for what they want some may be fighting to aloud  PC some want legalize some and others Decrim and also some just want to keep what we have left 

I can say i am happy to have what we have  Michigan Medical Marihuana the way i voted for inn-witch was if a Doc signs your Rec. you can't be arrested as  Law 1 of 2008 if you do 3 things 12 plants Doc Rec. and locked up but i can also agree the Courts will/can get just about anyone and IMHO you have a 50/50 chance at the first encounter with Leo some may say 60/40 at that point

but if Leo does come by to check you out you could still get a letter to turn yourself inn even 3 years down the road so i can understand how you feel and many others

The icing on the cake may be the way this man was apprehended, the officer states he saw him pull into a parking spot and then turn around through the PEEP HOLE of a door at an apartment complex which made him a suspect then when a officer not in uniform ran after him he didn't stop, around the corner and a block away when an actual marked police car pulled him over he stopped and that's when the truffles were found. The the officer stated to him your facing two years in prison for felony fleeing and eluding if you don't cooperate you won't see your children and family for awhile cause you will be sitting in jail.

The police asked him to cooperate or did they just want him to give out names ?

Earlier postings would lead one to think that he was at the scene of a crime when confronted; At a dwelling that had the door kicked in.

This bit of info could be very important to include if the op was posting factually. It's a little different than just looking though a random peep hole.

I dont argue with you lol, I may mess with ya once in a while, becuase you mess with me :butt2:

In the carruthers ruling they said medibles are ilegal if they are make with oil, cannabutter or any kind of an mm extraction, the problem with carruthers was he had a whole pan or 2 of brownies made and was traveling with them, he told them it was made with an extraction, they concluded only the bud or leaf was usable and not extractions, they have no way of weighing how much mm is in it, so they weigh the whole pan, he may have only had 8 grms of oil in it but they counted the whole weight and they had no way of know or seeing how much mm was in it, That is not the perfect wording, and im not digging it up for you to read, you dig it up :blow-a-heart:

so in the coa they made all extractions of mm ilegal, oil, butter, tinctures and so on, and that my friend is what started the big fund raiser for brownie man and the saying I am carruthers! (im not carruthers)

now in the house bills they are trying to get thru or not trying to get thru, they will deal with oils and such and give them a weight as compared to oz's like 10 grams = 1 oz of usable (again not in the bill but something like that)  Im absolutly poss some one else could explain this to you better than me!

Peace

so, *edibles* are actually legal to make, possess, and use, as long as they are made without an extraction. specifically "made from/with extracts edibles" are illegal currently. You gotta wonder why the law would hassle some persons, while letting others free for the same "infraction". I cant wait till persecution of this plant is finished.

I dont argue with you lol, I may mess with ya once in a while, becuase you mess with me :butt2:

In the carruthers ruling they said medibles are ilegal if they are make with oil, cannabutter or any kind of an mm extraction, the problem with carruthers was he had a whole pan or 2 of brownies made and was traveling with them, he told them it was made with an extraction, they concluded only the bud or leaf was usable and not extractions, they have no way of weighing how much mm is in it, so they weigh the whole pan, he may have only had 8 grms of oil in it but they counted the whole weight and they had no way of know or seeing how much mm was in it, That is not the perfect wording, and im not digging it up for you to read, you dig it up :blow-a-heart:

so in the coa they made all extractions of mm ilegal, oil, butter, tinctures and so on, and that my friend is what started the big fund raiser for brownie man and the saying I am carruthers! (im not carruthers)

now in the house bills they are trying to get thru or not trying to get thru, they will deal with oils and such and give them a weight as compared to oz's like 10 grams = 1 oz of usable (again not in the bill but something like that)  Im absolutly poss some one else could explain this to you better than me!

Peace

well I dont want to say edibles are legal if you dont use a extraction, but I guess, And I also would have to think people some times do stupid things that attract leo to you!

But yea I guess it is legal if you can see the usable mm, but they will weigh the whole thing, so dont get caught with a lb of brownies, they will say you have an lb of mm!

Peace and one brownie at a time lol!