Raids In Grand Rapids?

Section 8 with a unique 'hat changing' twist. It involves two section 8 defenses running dependant upon each other. Then there's the third kind where three section 8 defenses are performed in a circle called a 'cluster faque', or more widely known as 'The Circus' defense.

i'm lost in the oh! zone on a 'circus' defense?

I can for sure say that both natural wellness and purple med were raided on feb. 6 at about 4pm. I WAS one of the employees working at natural wellness, we are all now jobless as the employees at the time are not allowed back into that building. hopefully charges will be dropped and we will be open again. if u have more questions feel free to mail me, I was only a small time employyee but will gladly give any feedback i can. it was all very hush hush when it happened.

and if your from the grand rapids area and know of good job opportunites any help would be much appreciated in this tough time we are facing :)

Edited by Antik

I can for sure say that both natural wellness and purple med were raided on feb. 6 at about 4pm. I WAS one of the employees working at natural wellness, we are all now jobless as the employees at the time are not allowed back into that building. hopefully charges will be dropped and we will be open again. if u have more questions feel free to mail me, I was only a small time employyee but will gladly give any feedback i can. it was all very hush hush when it happened.

and if your from the grand rapids area and know of good job opportunites any help would be much appreciated in this tough time we are facing :)

While I commiserate with your dilemma, I'm curious as to why you would work in a business that the State Supreme Court declared was not covered by the Medical Marihuana Act?

someone has to get medicine to the patients.

while a lot of us are scared of the supreme court, theres a few brave souls out there.

or do you think they should wait for lara to give their 'approval' for patients to get medicine from other people?

braver than me anyways.

share some patient stories if you can antik. did you help any of the terminally ill? (of course, dont tell us details of transfers, stay safe)

is this one of you ? http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/45721-four-arrested-after-two-grand-rapids-medical-marijuana-dispensaries-raided-again/

bob and torey, yes i was one of the 4 charged that day. 3 from natural wellness and one from purple med. 

t-pain, most of our patients were in some serious condition, we had more than a few cancer patients, about half of which were actually going through chemo at the time. we had a wonderful patient base, that i cannot complain about one bit as everyone was extremely grateful for any help. And thank you for noticing the risk i knew i was taking. not everyone finds good caregivers and we had to get the meds to those that truly needed it. i am extremely grateful for your recognition.

and wild bill... yes i knew the risks as i just stated. does this situation absolutely suck for me at the moment? YES! but would i take back all the help i did for these patients and redo it all differently? NO! i dont regret anything i have done for our patients one bit and it was extremely gratifying. 

bob and torey, yes i was one of the 4 charged that day. 3 from natural wellness and one from purple med. 

t-pain, most of our patients were in some serious condition, we had more than a few cancer patients, about half of which were actually going through chemo at the time. we had a wonderful patient base, that i cannot complain about one bit as everyone was extremely grateful for any help. And thank you for noticing the risk i knew i was taking. not everyone finds good caregivers and we had to get the meds to those that truly needed it. i am extremely grateful for your recognition.

and wild bill... yes i knew the risks as i just stated. does this situation absolutely suck for me at the moment? YES! but would i take back all the help i did for these patients and redo it all differently? NO! i dont regret anything i have done for our patients one bit and it was extremely gratifying. 

I'm not trying to add insult to injury, but if you had good meds to sell to patients, where did those good meds come from?  Caregivers?  And did you make any attempt at all to connect CGs with patients?  Or did you simply buy overages from caregivers and sell those meds to patients at twice the price?  You seem to say that you encountered patients who could not find good CGs but if you/your business had good meds that came from CGs, then you were able to find good CGs, right?

We seem to see in the MMJ community that pro-dispensary folks like to say that there is a shortage of good CGs...yet the same dispensary folks seem to have no trouble finding meds to sell to patients.  So it really isn't a problem of lack of supply of good meds...it comes down to the individual patient's lack of connections to find a good CG.  And it is at least a little shameful that a patient would need to pay twice the price at a dispensary instead of finding that connection.