Republicans: Tell Snyder That You Will Vote For Him Only If He Dumps Scheutte

t-pain

you can win all the arguments you want online, here in the forums, but that wont change a darn thing.

also eric holder isnt up for re-election, so your analogy does not work.

Have you found some actions by our attorney general that were not sanctioned by the republicans currently running Michigan legislature? That would be the key to your idea.

I have 15 pages of Schuette marking up our original MM Act and they follow him like their own personal Jesus. I really doubt you can drive a wedge between them.

Edited by Restorium2

Oh,like barry the fake prez making up his own Constitution? If you would bother to read anything that isn't for libs,you would know that this guy Schuette IS NOT well liked,and at least one party will NOT support him or anymore GOP rinos. Why don't you get that? Because all you want to do is rip at anyone who doesn't agree with you. Do you ever read the paper or watch ANY KIND news,or even give a crap about anything but marijuana? Boy, your life must be great. You must never have to worry about paying bills,or trying to live with the lies you dems constantly blame on others. You don't care that 4 americans were left to die while barry and killary watched? Or is that a fake made up story,too? Have you ever read any of their books,where they BOTH endorse Saul Alinsky? Do you even KNOW who Saul Alinsky is? And just where did you find these 15 pages, about Schuette? I would like to see them also. When have I EVER said I supported HIM or the Gov? I am not a sheeple. I can think for myself,thanks. And none of you EVER answer any of the questions I ask you. Write to your Dem reps,see what kind of reaction you will get. NOTHING but a form letter.Same from repugs.

Oh,like barry the fake prez making up his own Constitution? If you would bother to read anything that isn't for libs,you would know that this guy Schuette IS NOT well liked,and at least one party will NOT support him or anymore GOP rinos. Why don't you get that? Because all you want to do is rip at anyone who doesn't agree with you. Do you ever read the paper or watch ANY KIND news,or even give a crap about anything but marijuana? Boy, your life must be great. You must never have to worry about paying bills,or trying to live with the lies you dems constantly blame on others. You don't care that 4 americans were left to die while barry and killary watched? Or is that a fake made up story,too? Have you ever read any of their books,where they BOTH endorse Saul Alinsky? Do you even KNOW who Saul Alinsky is? And just where did you find these 15 pages, about Schuette? I would like to see them also. When have I EVER said I supported HIM or the Gov? I am not a sheeple. I can think for myself,thanks. And none of you EVER answer any of the questions I ask you. Write to your Dem reps,see what kind of reaction you will get. NOTHING but a form letter.Same from repugs.

Wasn't addressing you at all J.

I don't need to read all the drivel about Schuette. I have watched his actions, paid attention to his suggestions, and those that follow them. It's all in the real world J. I have it all documented, hard copy. I have posted it all here before. I definitely don't make things up.

Which AFFECTS you the most?    Schuette 

Yup. And Snyder even more. It's actually the whole Michigan she bang, from the governor, right on over to the legislature, trickling down to the judges that get appointed. They effect every aspect of my disability. My bill paying ability. They effect my actual life expectancy. Much more important than just 'pot' (as the thugs put it). I'm not guessing about this either, my attorney tells me this almost every day lately.

T, I think your idea is a good one. I'm a conservative and would vote for Snyder, but I sure wouldn't want Schutte in there again. Your idea might give us a little extra leverage.

It's Snyder, not Schuette, that's the problem.

Saying Schuette is the problem is just like saying that guns kill people. Schuette is the gun and Snyder pulls the trigger.

Trying to separate the two just gives people reason to be lazy and not remove the problem, Snyder.

If Snyder and Schuette violate the law, Should they be impeached?
by Editor on August 13th, 2012
08/12/2012

Where as Public Act 4, The Emergency Manager Law has been suspended due to a citizen led petition drive seeking to have the voters over turn this law.
Where as Public Act 72 was repealed per the laws of the state of Michigan with immediate effect in the month of March of 2011 when Public Act 4 was enacted into law.

Where as MCL 8.4, does not allow the existence of Public Act 72. MCL (Michigan Compiled Laws) states “8.4 Effect of repeal of repealing statute, Sec. 4 Whenever a statute, or any part thereof shall be repealed by subsequent statute, such statute, or any part thereof, so repealed, shall not be revived by the repeal of such subsequent repealing get statute.

Where as Governor Rick Snyder, appointed persons to a position called Emergency Financial Managers, named for and created in the repealed Public Act 4, by Michigan laws a non-existent law.

Where as the Governor in so doing so has violated the laws of Michigan by taking actions not supported in law.

Where as the Governor has created and enabled a criminal enterprise by the actions taken in violation of the laws of Michigan and through the use of state government funds, resources and personal.

Where as the governor has involved through what may be direct orders staff and otherwise subordinate persons in this criminal enterprise and included otherwise willing participants who are aware of and understanding of the law.

Therefore Governor Rick Snyder should face one or more charges of impeachment as appropriate and be removed from the office as governor.

Therefore Governor Rick Snyder should face an investigation of his actions by the law enforcement agencies of this state.

Therefore Governor Rick Snyder should face disciplinary actions as outlined by his oath taken as governor of the state of Michigan.

Therefore the co conspirators should be removed from the public office they serve either through impeachment or firing as appropriate. These persons should also face any criminal investigation to determine the extent of the misuse of state funds and resources for private gain.

Therefore the state attorney general, Bill Schuette, should face disciplinary actions for his role in this criminal enterprise. Schuette should have his law license revoked and should be removed from office for blatant misuse of his office and malpractice under the law.

###

http://hoodresearch.org/pressrelease/?p=190

Snyder tried to make it so the amount of money we pay into the MMMP is hidden. Didn't know that? He tried to do that behind our backs and at the same time Snyder advised that our fees for a card should automatically go up. Hide the money then nail us for higher registration fees. I don't vote just about 'pot', I vote with a keen eye for fairness and equality for all of us. This action shows the intent of the governor to place some groups as second hand citizens. It might not bother you yet conservatives, when will it hit you in areas besides your medicine of choice? When will you be in another group that gets treated like second hand citizens? It's only a matter of time when you have Snyder in charge. He praises his hired gun Schuette every chance he gets.

Edited by Restorium2

Chill, man, go smoke a joint!