Real Estate Exam

Sounds like a good one hydro Jack. The Real estate express.com course was good actually much harder than the actual state test. You had to pass with 80 to go on. Cost me around 186 for the course. Of course because I have issues with focus I had to pay more to reset because I had to take it more than 3 times LOL Got on Adderral for focus and did fine. That adderral is some crazy stuff but it does help if you have issues just something I would not recommend for long term.

• 4 weeks later...

So anyone here need help buying or selling a house? I am ready to rock and roll in the Monroe area. Can also help in other counties but prefer this area. Message me if you need help. Remember I am Cannabis friendly so do not worry about talking cannabis issues with me.

thanks

Jeff

I'd recc going to see the new listings in your area as they come onto the market, think it's called a brokers caravan. a niche advertising campaign, to attract buyers, may help as you discover the perfect gro hse's. yeah sit-on a few listings open hses for other associates to meet buyers. also an advertising budget for all mmj journals and sites could add up.

What makes a great grow house:

1. Proximity to neighbors. ie: empty lot on one side of hse and completely

fenced in yard.

thanks Abe I thinking more on the lines of just patients looking for the right place. I think I will leave some cards with grown shops. Do not really wanna say the words just want people to come just knowing I am friendly with cannabis users and they can talk freely with me. In the future once it is legalized here there will be a bit of relocations and commercial deals to work on :)

Set back from street and sidewalk, good one!

Electric meters were a concern, but most areas have switched to smart meters. old meters spin around at what seems to be 100 miles an hour, indicative of power consumption levels. I believe the new meters are mostly discreet. many houses out there where the meter is positioned at neighbors drive at front corner of house where anyone can walk up.

200 amp service entry panel is nice also. otherwise replacing a old 100 may cost between 8 to 1200$. perhaps smaller panel is sufficient for just a patient if it still has breakers open.

• 6 years later...

I'm sending positive vibes. hope you passed it. I was so nervous before my IT exam. I spend weeks to study for it and thought that it wasn't enough. It was a reason why I was searching for quality online training courses. My friend recommended visiting this website spotoclub.com where I could pay for an online IT certification training. These guys focus on trainings for 17 years and they are the leader of it for 16 years on the market. In addition, they have 7/24 Technical Support. I liked their services so much! Maybe if you have time, you can check their site for the more useful info!

Edited by holly77