Good Idea? Online Instant Caregiver Change Forms From Lara.

t-pain

should lara have an online change system?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. should lara have an online cg change system?

• no, i dont believe in protecting transfers
    • yes, waiting for months for cards is stupid.
    • no, it would encourage dispensaries
    • i dont like t-pains ideas

Wow, even making money isn't a good enough pitch to politicians.  how bout you can make even more money off those pinko hippy hide behind a card pot smokers, then you can bust them when they drive thru oakland co.

The politicians don't really hate us like you say here.

Politicians get bribes/donations to push ideas. If the right politicians were in power then we could donate to have this idea, and a lot of other 'even better' ideas. Get the republicans, the ones who get donations to keep us down, out of our business and we can thrive.

Even republicans that sponsor dispensary bills need to go. You know how their bread is buttered when they speak in public.

Like Callton saying when talking with his fellow legistators;

"If you don't vote for my dispensary bill then you will never get rid of home grows."

The reason he said that was because a lot of legislators think they can get votes if they can say they got rid of home grows.

If they think they can get votes by doing this then it's a sure sign the wrong folks are in power because they are pandering to pot phobes.

We need the other guys in charge who pander to us for votes.

So you want to turn Michigan into NYC?  Democrats are in power there and they haven't passed med mj.  You have to letter bomb the republicans and show them there are people who think differently and they represent us too.  Getting the republicans out and just democrats would have it's own problems.  I've seen what they can do in NYS and I'm not for either party having full control.

That's like cutting of your nose to spite your face.

Edited by Norby

So you want to turn Michigan into NYC?  Democrats are in power there and they haven't passed med mj.  You have to letter bomb the republicans and show them there are people who think differently and they represent us too.  Getting the republicans out and just democrats would have it's own problems.  I've seen what they can do in NYS and I'm not for either party having full control.

That's like cutting of your nose to spite your face.

I know what will work and I know what makes that impossible;

What works;

If we had Shauer as Gov., Leyton as Attorney General, Irwin leading things in the legislature, we could write our own amendments. There's no argument against that. It's well known and cannot be disputed. It's how we get what we want. No question about it.

What makes that impossible;

People mudding up the waters with confusing drivel about how they don't think that would work. That's why we are not writing our own amendments right now. I saw this years ago and have been hammering it all along. But we have people who are supposed advocates who just keep ruining our chances because they don't focus on what is important, what will work. There's a job to do. When will we actually do it? There are a couple 'windows' up ahead. I'm pointing them out. Is anyone listening this time? Or do you all have better things to do again?

Edited by Restorium2

if you say that's what'll work.  I'm running by NY dems. They are lily livered wimps in NY no matter how many you get.  Cuomo passed a bill that won't work for his own gain.  I've about given up on doing anything politically thru dems after my spell in NY.  They can pass the strictist gun control in the country but can't get an mj bill 20 years behind Cali and implement stop and frisk policies in NYC and beyond and they are the highest taxed state maybe behind CA.  It seems, by my view, giving up tons to get 1 thing.  Sorry, just frustrated as that didn't work in NYS.

When you are trying so hard you actually can picture the player, their quotes, their moves, and even their personalities, you know what will work. If you are just speaking generally about people you haven't followed or understand then it's all a muddied up mess. We have had a lot of 'clues' to get clued in on. The paint by numbers picture is colored in. There's no need to guess anymore. The path for us is clear. The same path for medical cannabis works for disabled people too. The governor, the legislature, and the judges are making things harder for the disabled. They are making things harder for folks with any kind of criminal record at all, not just murderers and rapists etc. The governor, the attorney general, and the legislature are making Michigan a police state that serves only the elite rich people. I think it's totally 'up side down' for a state like Michigan to be in this position. It's nuts. We should be the opposite of that. There's a ton of work to do to get where we need to be. Medical cannabis is a 'litmus test' of a sort showing us the way to a better state. If they don't like cannabis then they don't like disabled people, they don't like folks with records, they don't like folks who want their own choices. They want to lord over you and check your every move. They want rules, rules, rules for things they have no business even addressing. Get them off your grass, out of your private life, and off your aching, disabled back.

if you say that's what'll work.  I'm running by NY dems. They are lily livered wimps in NY no matter how many you get.  Cuomo passed a bill that won't work for his own gain.  I've about given up on doing anything politically thru dems after my spell in NY.  They can pass the strictist gun control in the country but can't get an mj bill 20 years behind Cali and implement stop and frisk policies in NYC and beyond and they are the highest taxed state maybe behind CA.  It seems, by my view, giving up tons to get 1 thing.  Sorry, just frustrated as that didn't work in NYS.

New York — A new poll finds 88 percent of New York voters support the legalization of marijuana for medical use, and 57 percent also favor legalizing recreational use.

http://www.dailyjournal.net/view/story/d7e90894ec184e1eac229046b29b6b38/NY--Poll-Marijuana/#.UwIh6P3HP8s

And the dems there have joint control of the senate and the house has passed a bill numerous times and they have a popular(other than the gun law) governor and they still can't get it done.  Gun laws they can get passed in the middle of the night mj users still suffer in record #'s.  If you say that's what's holding up I believe you.

• 2 months later...