For Those That Think It Is...

For those that think it is Nobel to provide cannabis oil for free or bellow cost you may want to reconsider because I found out you either have to be rich or a fool to be able to

do this and since I am not rich I guess that makes me a fool. After 4 years of providing cannabis oil for free or well bellow cost to most of the cancer patients that have come

to us well after 4 years and 3 raids I now find myself homeless no car loss of most of possessions from the past 5 decades and living out of a suit case with 60 dollars in my

bank account and needing to purchase grain alcohol to meet the needs of the patients next month along with being pass due on my Attorney fees to sum of 10,000 dollars

and being on trial and facing a possible prison sentence if convicted. And what is the most amazing thing that I have seen from all this is the lack of support don't get me

wrong because people that do support this are the few but are consistent its about 10 % same goes for the people that we help about 10% will only be grateful enough to pay it

forward to some one else

http://www.gofundme.com/46t7u0

I don't know a lot about John Roberts, so I'll only speak from personal experience.  In the summer of 09 I had been a patient and CG for a couple of months and was hesitant (as I still am) to meet other MMJ folks who were not my patient or a prospective patient.  I was a little leery of attending a compassion club meeting in Saginaw right across the street from the PD.  Nevertheless, I went there just to rub elbows with what I thought would be other like-minded folks.  The guy who was the leader of the CC (could have been Restorium, I'm not sure) was a little peeved that John Roberts was there and looking to discuss CG topics - as he wanted to focus on patient issues.  At one point in the meeting, John stepped up and declared that since there were not any patient issues on the table to discuss, he wanted to shift the focus to caregivers.  Then he opened a conversation with the basis that CG to CG transfers might not be legal but they were ethical.  I was aligned with him there.  But then he went on to explain how the new MMJ law was already dropping the price of meds...that before the law the average price for MJ was $400 per oz and that with the new med law, the price had dropped to $300/oz.  It was at that point that I lost any respect for the man.  Still, I sympathize with his struggles. 

Something more on topic;

Gods honest truth about cannabis oil;

Cannabis oil is best made from the buds on the plant that are 'Not your favorite' ones.  If you do it that way it costs you next to nothing and everyone can afford it. It's an awesome by product that helps you justify why you didn't manicure those little buds. It's a gift. It's awesome for patients and growers alike.

I agree and I would put my bho against any ones oil, how ever they make it, if you use high % grain alcohol cant you re use it? I dont use grain alcohol for my honey oil, but I do use it for my tinctures!

When I get enough sugar leafs and lil buds I run it, I am very pleased with it, any one that has tried it is very pleased with it, ive had people get their appetites back, get a great nites sleep from it, I know a guy with chrones who says it is the best for him, etc If every one just saved their sugar leafs and got them to people who make oil, we would have more than needed, I do agree that all budds is better but Im sure the sugar leafs and lil budds work great also!

Peace

Hey bob is he now homeless? If so contact him and see if he's interested in a camper with wood stove I have chainsaw too.. I also have some vegetable seeds a few thousand to get him back on his feet

thats a mighty generous offer, you are a good person. i'm glad the community is still around for each other.

This is the guy who walked anyone and everyone through his grow. When he was ripped by some unknown he could have taken a little lesson from that. Caregiving for minors, which he did, is certainly illegal. That is not sec. 4 compliant, and to try it under sec. 8 is a stretch. When I stepped down from the CC because my health was failing, he elbowed his way in, created a for profit retail dispensary, and his partners are now looking at jail time too. It is regarded that he stole money from the club. Bay City law enforcement straightforwardly told club personnel to keep him out of there, and out of the City.

Edited by GregS

It's nice to kick a person when their down shows character to be truthfull the guys got big balls maybe he got hooked up with the wrong people peanut comes to mind But the nuts to stand up and do what you believe in well if I can help it ill keep em out of the weather. While I'm confessing ill share I would love to open a veggie stand on my property and sell Dobbies for .50 cents apiece guess what I'd have traffic backed up for miles selling nothing but smiles

Really sucks to read about people laughing at someone who helped cancer patients.............. I do not want to discuss the situation as I am aware of the situation already........... Just a little sickened by this.............

Edited to add that I hope the best for you John..........

Edited by ozzrokk

And that is the nice version GregS.

I hope he can get out of his predicament,... but he has certainly done everything in his own power to create his problem.

You know me Mal. Politeness and courtesy are my watchwords.

He was warned many times by people who told him they were telling him those things because he was a friend to stop being reckless. I don't know what his issues are, but the upshot is counter productive.