Favorite Vaporizer For Concentrates - What Is Yours?

So far my favorite vaporizer for concentrates is an itazte SVD by innokin.

It is amazing all that you can do with this vaporizer. It comes standard with 510 and eGo threads to accommodate many different attachments. Those are pretty much standard e-cigarette threads. Some of the vaporizers that were meant for concentrates, such as the Essential Vape, I prefer the mini, but I don't really care for their battery. However, the Essential attachments fit just fine on a SVD.

The SVD is a larger vaporizer that offers variable voltage and variable wattage. These types of vaporizers are known as MOD or APV. What makes them great is you can fine tune the voltage and wattage settings to be able to vape your concentrate at the absolute sweet spot. As the coils get more dirty or worn, you can just simply turn the wattage up a little bit and you are good to go.

Whether it is for e-cigarette oil or cannabis oil, being able to increase the power allows you to get the most out of your product. There are a lot of vaporizers out there like the Persei for instance, which can be quite expensive I must say. Their 3.7 volt accessories will work just fine on a SVD all you need is a $5 adapter. The Persei, like many others, has 601 threads. I purchased a 510 to 601 adapter through Tropical Vapors, and I attached products meant for the Persei and the SVD operated the accessory just fine.

The SVD is not very stealthy since it is quite large, but you can telescope it using different batteries to where it is only about 4.5 inches tall up to 8 inches or so.

It is really nice how it can take such a wide range of 18mm 3.7 volt batteries. It is like having 3 different size vaporizers all in one.

You have to be careful though, like with many products, there are a lot of imitations out there. You want to go with a good reputable supplier. I have purchased 4 SVD's so far, (when I like something I like to have more than one). I notice that the ones I purchased that were just the MOD, no additional accessories, seemed like they were not as accurate, potentially imitations. The ones I ordered in a full kit that includes (2) iClear 30 clearomizers and an extra battery sleeve for longer batteries, from High Desert Vapes, seem higher quality. The cost for the kit was $89. The batteries and charger need to be bought separately. The electronics are more precise on those.

SVD using 510-601 adapter with KISS cart meant for Persei

KISS Cart By UP Tech On SVD 2 3 14 2 008

various battery sizes

AW batteries multiple sizes 1 22 14 018

SVD with Essential mini attachment

SVD with essential attachment 122413 1017

SVD next to a standard Pen Vape

Vape Pens  6 18 13 011

Vaporizers have really taken off in popularity. I was never really a fan of vaporizing buds. I tried it, but it always gave me a funky popcorn taste. I just could not get into it. But wow! when I started vaporizing concentrates, that is when I really enjoyed vaporizing. I could even taste individual strains. Most of all, no more stinking up the house! That makes me feel a lot more comfortable. I am sure people in apartments or fed housing, it is probably a much better option vs. smoking.

I just wanted to share what my favorite vaporizer for concentrates is. I am always trying out different products. In the near future, I may prefer something different.

What is your favorite vaporizer for concentrates?

arizer Q for home base, Essential Vaap for anywhere else.

Thanks for your contribution. I have never seen the Arizer Q before. Is it only for flowers or can it do oils too? Please tell us more :D

I like the Eclipse (Essential) Vape too, but only for non decarbed oils. Too difficult to use with RSO and a torch lighter, the RSO is too sensitive to the extreme heat, it can be done, just difficult.

aroma-arizer-extreme-q-heater.jpg I love mine, replaced the plug once, would replace the whole unit  next day if this one ever fails. I can accurately dial in temperatures to facilitate releasing specific terpenoids as needed, if desired. it pumps the vapor at three different speeds, or direct draw, or balloon. Mine is set up for two, or to feed my glass water bong direct to the bowl. The remote control is tops. Oil is easily vaped with or without the fancy accessories.

Popcorn taste comes from spent bud or high temps.  The variable temps allows a personal setting for desired effects/flavor.

you all need to check out the "DABORIZER" system. no carrier solution like the e-cig type. hits a good 5-10 times before (easy) refill and hits like a young Ali

NOT discrete, this thing will put you down. HUGE hit, coughing, heat rush, sweating and the sweet smell of BHO..........you know, like a real dab!

you all need to check out the "DABORIZER" system. no carrier solution like the e-cig type. hits a good 5-10 times before (easy) refill and hits like a young Ali

NOT discrete, this thing will put you down. HUGE hit, coughing, heat rush, sweating and the sweet smell of BHO..........you know, like a real dab!

You can't even adjust the heat with the Daborizer. With my e-cigg mods like the SVD or the eGo C Twist VV batteries, with an adapter when necessary, depending upon the manufacturer, you can use most attachments and have the ability to adjust the voltage to accommodate the type of oil you choose to vape.

That is why I consider the SVD the best vape in the world right now (except for the design I have in my head).

For example: with an eGo C Twist battery and a 510 - 601 adapter, I can attach a very high quality unit that works on the same principal as the Daborizer. This unit would be the KISS cart by Up Tech, for a Persei. (Persei is for marijuana only, not e-ciggs). UP Tech just released a new titanium model of the KISS. They also have a bubbler attachment too. UP Tech are pretty high quality. You can do real dabs on this bad boy, especially with the SVD. Since I can crank the heat up to pretty much whatever I want, I can use the attachment better than the manufacturer it is meant for.

With the SVD you can use it for e-cigarettes, e-cannabis oil, dabs, wax, shatter, etc. with the right attachment. I really don't know of anything that can't be attached to it.

Me personally, and my two patients, we really don't care for vaping waxes or dabs. Actually, my two patients have lung conditions to where vaporizing e-cannabis oil makes it much easier for them. There are a lot of benefits. They don't really want gigantic hits that will gag. They are looking for smooth, comfortable, convenient, discrete, and tasty hits. (stealth).

KISS Cart By UP Tech 2 3 14 2 004

KISS Cart By UP Tech 2 3 14 2 005

510-601 adapter

510 To 601 adapter 2 3 14 2 009

I wish they made the eGo C Twist one size smaller than the 650mAh so it would be a mini with a variable voltage option.

Everybody does have their preference. For me and my patients, it is e-cannabis oil.

Non Decarbed QWISO  hash extracted with 190 everclear .Concentrate mixed 50/50 with PG USP in an innokin iClear 30 clearomizer for e-cigarettes.

QWISO BBJ 190  SVD 12 12 13 032

I am all game for trying out any new stuff that is for straight concentrates. So far I have not found anything that I am real happy with. I must say though that the Eclipse Vape set up for non decarbed oils, like QWISO or BHO, is very good. It is just less convenient and more work to get a good vape and it is not stealthy.

I love that thing, and have used PG myself, then got scared. I work so hard to be pure and organic and natural, only to solvent my finest creation with a DOW produced plasticized resin. I know its edible, and in lots of stuff, and most likely safe but still, ticked me off. I saw actual side effects listed, never had any, but stopped then.

I see a major manufacturer of concentrate cannabis oil uses limonene@ 5%, never did that yet

What is Propylene Glycol?

WHAT IS PROPYLENE GLYCOL?

·    Diazepam (as the solvent in the injectable form of the product) and other pharmaceutical medicines

·    A carrier liquid in fragrances

·    Massage oils

·    Emulsification agent

·    Smoke machines in order to create the smoke seen in the theater and for firefighting training

·    Hand sanitizers

·    Solvent for food coloring

·    Cooling agent for wine and beer

·    Coolant in some liquid cooling systems

·    In cigar humidors

·    De-icing of aircraft

·    In deodorant sticks

·    A working fluid in hydraulic presses

·    An ingredient in UV or backlight tattoo ink

Other products that make use of propylene glycol include cosmetic products, food coloring, cake mixes, sodas, salad dressings, and toiletries. PG is also used as an active ingredient in fog machines used in industry, nightclubs, and theaters.

What Are the Known Side Effects of Propylene Glycol?
Some of the side effects experienced by people that use propylene glycol are muscle pain, sore throat, and stronger smelling urine. These symptoms can all result from using e-cigs that use propylene glycol-based e-liquid. Since PG is considered a humectant (it collects moisture), your throat can become dry after use and potentially sore. It can also result in an increase of lactic acid production by your body causing muscle aches that occur more often than normal. In order to counter-act these symptoms it is recommended that you increase your fluid intake in order to flush the lactic acid from your body more quickly. This will also help with alleviating your sore throat more quickly which normally disappears after a few days of starting vaping. If you find yourself beginning to suffer from loose bowel movements, a rash, or having night sweats you may be allergic to propylene glycol. If this occurs you will need to seek out an electronic cigarette solution that is vegetable glycerin (VG) based instead.

Anybody know where to get one of those bubblers? I have been looking to get the Eclipse H2O, I just haven't found a bubbler that I like yet. I really like that skull one in the video. Anybody know where I could get one like that? Preferably $100 or less.

I am really into e-cannabis, but I do like QWISO in my Eclipse and I would like to try it in the Eclipse H2O with a bubbler.

It is so easy to whip up a small batch of QWISO and with no worries. I have been using 190 Everclear and 192 proof polish vodka. Really cool that you can do small quantities.

It is really unique how using the same strains, all indica dominant. It is almost like comparing sativa to indica when comparing decarbed oils to non decarbed oils. I like them both.

Anybody know where to get one of those bubblers? I have been looking to get the Eclipse H2O, I just haven't found a bubbler that I like yet. I really like that skull one in the video. Anybody know where I could get one like that? Preferably $100 or less.

I am really into e-cannabis, but I do like QWISO in my Eclipse and I would like to try it in the Eclipse H2O with a bubbler.

It is so easy to whip up a small batch of QWISO and with no worries. I have been using 190 Everclear and 192 proof polish vodka. Really cool that you can do small quantities.

It is really unique how using the same strains, all indica dominant. It is almost like comparing sativa to indica when comparing decarbed oils to non decarbed oils. I like them both.

I'm guessing that the decarbed oils have the greater indica effect. Is that about right?

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scientific-glass/bubblers.html

I love that thing, and have used PG myself, then got scared. I work so hard to be pure and organic and natural, only to solvent my finest creation with a DOW produced plasticized resin. I know its edible, and in lots of stuff, and most likely safe but still, ticked me off. I saw actual side effects listed, never had any, but stopped then.

I see a major manufacturer of concentrate cannabis oil uses limonene@ 5%, never did that yet

What is Propylene Glycol?

WHAT IS PROPYLENE GLYCOL?

·    Diazepam (as the solvent in the injectable form of the product) and other pharmaceutical medicines

·    A carrier liquid in fragrances

·    Massage oils

·    Emulsification agent

·    Smoke machines in order to create the smoke seen in the theater and for firefighting training

·    Hand sanitizers

·    Solvent for food coloring

·    Cooling agent for wine and beer

·    Coolant in some liquid cooling systems

·    In cigar humidors

·    De-icing of aircraft

·    In deodorant sticks

·    A working fluid in hydraulic presses

·    An ingredient in UV or backlight tattoo ink

Other products that make use of propylene glycol include cosmetic products, food coloring, cake mixes, sodas, salad dressings, and toiletries. PG is also used as an active ingredient in fog machines used in industry, nightclubs, and theaters.

What Are the Known Side Effects of Propylene Glycol?

Some of the side effects experienced by people that use propylene glycol are muscle pain, sore throat, and stronger smelling urine. These symptoms can all result from using e-cigs that use propylene glycol-based e-liquid. Since PG is considered a humectant (it collects moisture), your throat can become dry after use and potentially sore. It can also result in an increase of lactic acid production by your body causing muscle aches that occur more often than normal. In order to counter-act these symptoms it is recommended that you increase your fluid intake in order to flush the lactic acid from your body more quickly. This will also help with alleviating your sore throat more quickly which normally disappears after a few days of starting vaping. If you find yourself beginning to suffer from loose bowel movements, a rash, or having night sweats you may be allergic to propylene glycol. If this occurs you will need to seek out an electronic cigarette solution that is vegetable glycerin (VG) based instead.

I cant find anything dangerous about it. except its made by a company that intentionally supports the anti marijuana mob.

Some things to consider. When doing research look into PG USP medical/food grade. That is all I use. The reason why I use it is because I have put so much effort into my concentrate being as clean a pure as possible, I see the PG USP as a tool. It helps deliver the medication without damaging it. The mixed solution is more flavorful, makes better use of the flavanoids and helps assist the concentrate to vaporize at a lower temperature. That is why PG USP is used with VG in e-cigarettes. The ratios vary from 50/50 to 70/30. PG USP doesn't give you good smoke and vapor, it helps whatever you want to give you good smoke and vapor achieve it without burning.

With PG USP I believe I get the best and most out of my concentrate.

Now, back on topic, favorite vaporizers for concentrates. The equipment I am recommending is for electronic vaporizing, not necessarily for e-cannabis. I have to put this vaporizer on my favorite list. At least for electronic vaping. Especially for cartomizers that were meant for non variable voltage, preferably 3.7 volt like the Persei. This vape is bad donkey! Fully mechanical, no electronics, no digital parts. It just provides 3.7 volts powered directly from a battery. You feather the power button to control the vapor. It is not powerful enough for all of the attachments I like but it is just perfect for 3.7 Volt Persei stuff (vaping the oil straight). The power button is meant to last forever. No springs used, it operates with magnets. The magnets push away from each other and you must push the button to operate it. It is heavy duty and seems to have top grade precision quality. Even though it does not offer variable voltage, (potentially it can). It is becoming one of my favorite vaporizers. I really like mechanical vapes. Hydro Jack turned me on to the Essential Mini. If you like those HJ, you will want one of these bad boys for your mini cart. Just under $50 from High Desert Vapes. It comes in stainless or brass. One of my favorite features is the telescoping to accept batteries ranging from 18350 to 18650 standard batteries. I recommend the AW batteries.

What is this vaporizer I am speaking of? It is the Smoktech Magneto. The more I use it, the more I like it.

SVD pictured left, Magneto right.

SVD left_ Smoktech-KISS right 2 18 14 004

HJ, you just simply add a 510 - 510 sealed adapter and you can put whatever oil you want in the mini and you have no worries of leaking.

Magneto with Essential Mini 2 19 14 005

It is really cool that the Essential Mini comes with 510 drip tip. This picture shows the Essential mini with a custom blown glass drip tip. One of the only three glass drip tips made of that design.

Magneto Essential Mini Glass Drip Tip 2 19 14 008

Edited by GrowGoddess