Colo Dro Bud Goes For Lots Less? It Must, Else Why Does Cnbc's

pic book

at first I was like "my hydro's been rockin it for years". Then I grew organically in dirt this one time and I was like "wow, why would I go back to hydro". I haven't mopped a puddle since !

so in colo it is a case of going for quality (organic taste and flavor) vs hydro's yield?  and maybe colo has no plant # limits so yield is not a concern?  no dro in the colo documentaries or the series on harborside in ca either.  or maybe tv producers favor dirt grows?

Edited by pic book

I've never had anything better than mine, which is organic in soil, so I've never thought of changing.  I'm sure it's out there it's just hard to find when you've only bought from others about a dozen times over 25 years.  When I find it I'll see if I can find out how it's grown and possibly assimilate into my growing style.  Hydro always seemed too complicated and I never worried about yields.  I never grew for weight.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know about the  dro, though I do know CO is not right to not honor out of state med cards. Not much compassion there.

Recretional and Medical are the exact same product, only diff Rec Users gotta pony up a 21%+ tax making an eighth of Deathstar  $72. top a the line was $84 for some other overated stuff.

Iinitiatives  ballot proposals 

I still feel the Law was written great and we had one of the best medical cannabis in the U.S at the time 2008 i know things have changed sense then the way i have been told is anyone over

the age of 21 can grow cannabis if they know of someone that has a medical condition they can be their caregiver and i think thats why the Gov., judge's , and prosecutors , don't like to see people growing in there homes if we didn't have grow rights and no one could grow i don't think the courts, would be so against cannabis 

i don't here about people getting raided just for using cannabis inside there homes but growing is different and all the decrim   laws  i see don't have any grow rights if it did i think most people would be for it and support that