Can Meds Be Mailed Local ?

JBINDICA

100's of tons of heroin base are mailed out of the same tiny farm area our most authoritative federal govern-mental body has surrounded and patrolled for decades. I'd propose if wrapped in heroin, anything could be mailed undetected. Including bio weapons, illegal aliens, dirty bombs, uranium, etc. now that's a scary reality ! Maybe there are hoards of criminals racing to stash weapons amongst the heroin to be shipped to our country daily, just to guarantee a safe arrival ? :P

i've seen lots go ups ground ( blue label) packaged in 4 layers of bubble wrap, duct tape and close-fitting cardboard boxes.  but have also seen just two layers of packaging and a sprinkling of coffee grounds. lotsa stuff goes ups blue label, some of it not packaged very well, the delivery drivers laugh...

I know of at least one sender and one receiver who were jailed for the offense. It was shipped ups. It is a federal offense. I also know of a popular bud site that features a cali mailer who mails daily with success. I read of many more busted this way. A thousand dollar reward money could influence a truck driver.

One local guy I know used UPS and went to prison. His two brothers went with him.

Another one hit the national news when UPS worked with a local task force to nail the recipient. A strange twist to that one was when the recipient turns out to be the mayor of a town. They shot his dog. UPS figured out that the sender put the wrong address on the package, what a mess that was.

This is interesting. There is a "club" (formerly a dispensary) in Jackson that has told me I can call them up, order product (seeds for sure, I believe bud too) and they'll mail it for a $10 up charge. I haven't ordered anything yet, but it sure beats me having to drive 2 ½ hours to get meds. I understand the fed. law, etc., but can't believe they would be so open about this if it was really an issue. Either that or they're just being stupid.

"I haven't ordered anything yet, but it sure beats me having to drive 2 ½ hours to get meds." 

Please don't.  Whether that's 2 1/2 hours one way or 5 hours total, the next time you make the drive, think about the freedom you have to do it.  Then imagine spending those hours behind bars, or out on the street because you lost everything you own.  Seems like an easy decision to make.  Be safe.

if the legal risk of mailing isn't enough to discourage, consider the legality of the sender providing to more than their five patient. I know its legal for you to do so, but encouraging a crime by another......

This is interesting. There is a "club" (formerly a dispensary) in Jackson that has told me I can call them up, order product (seeds for sure, I believe bud too) and they'll mail it for a $10 up charge. I haven't ordered anything yet, but it sure beats me having to drive 2 ½ hours to get meds. I understand the fed. law, etc., but can't believe they would be so open about this if it was really an issue. Either that or they're just being stupid.

Please don't.  Whether that's 2 1/2 hours one way or 5 hours total, the next time you make the drive, think about the freedom you have to do it.  Then imagine spending those hours behind bars, or out on the street because you lost everything you own.  Seems like an easy decision to make.  Be safe.

think about people who are too medicated to drive (people taking soma and oxy perhapse).

driving for 2 hours each way. on those long boring roads....

or they could safely order from their homes and let the postman deliver their medications.

just make sure you keep to the standards.

keep to your limits, keep within the law.

dont order 50lbs. etc.

feds have said they arent going after patients. also the mich supreme court says you are protected no matter who you obtain mmj from.

When people talk about UPS or FedEx, please also consider that these companies ships packages to a hub that is out-of state.  There the packages are sorted and reshipped.  So you can ship UPS from Saginaw to Bay City and this this is a "local" shipment, but in reality, the package probably goes to Memphis, TN before it hits the recipient.

• 1 month later...

the ups and fed ex would likely cross a state line.in nor cal most people have best luck with usps flat rate boxes... the feds don't want everyone knowing how much bud they transport... its all ups and fed ex. but anyone who knows knows... overnite is screened extreemly heavily (paid for from uncle sam)... usps 9 outa ten go thru...

can probably 'mail' it locally via courier.

or private 'mail' fedex/ups (they xray packages). would not ship usps.