Have You Ever Been Experienced ?

trichcycler

Well, I have.

So you have two potential patient candidates interviewing, equally compatible with matching expectations.

One is a seasoned cannabis user with a card and the other has just received his card, and his first use was a few months ago.

Which one will you prefer in your registry ?  why ?

note-I do not have his issue,  but am curious of preference reasoning.

To be perfectly honest, In a situation like that I'd have to known what the severity of the conditions were. For example, if the older patient were suffering from chronic pain, but only very minimally, and the younger patient had been issued the card for..I don't know, say an infectious disease, I'd have to let the younger patient into that slot. 

The age of the patient and experience with the medication doesn't play as much of a point in the decision making for me in this situation, I'd have to base my open slot off of who needed it more, to be determined by severity of the medical condition, the symptoms, and what I could actually offer the patient. I wouldn't tell them I could help them if I couldn't for example by giving them bud that may not help with their symptoms.

I wont lie though, I'd definitely have to get along with the patient regardless of their age or experience, I understand "strictly business models", but that Is not how I work, I have an anxiety disorder, so anyone that I can meet, have conversations with, and be friendly with mutually is an absolute must for me. 

Look at me ramble on..

They are both patients who a doc certified and the state registered....who the hellp am I to be one more obstacle between a patient.and his Meds?

Sticking with both, seems like the shortest path between the two points anyway.

What has this got to do with. "Have you ever been experienced? We All are sheep, some just herd better than others.

Edited by beourbud

try this. two equally qualified patients to choose from.

you only have one slot open in your registry.

one patient has never used cannabis

one patient is an "experienced" user.

which one will you register ?  hope that was easier. not a matter where the other patient goes, he can start a thread maybe.

the ONE you would choose is the point to focus on.

I'd register the newbie. When I first came into the program I had a really terrible time trying to find a CG who fit my particulars. I feel that by taking in a new patient, it may give one the ability to perhaps then also start a new strain to help them with their needs. I'm all about branching out and trying new (reasonable...). The way I see it, that "experienced" person knows a lot more people than that brand new patient with little to absolutely no experience and will likely be more capable of easily locating the correct medications for his symptoms, whereas the non-experienced patient may have no idea what they are looking for in terms of relief.