Renewall Question

Kingdiamond

$10 fee not needed, the caregiver attestation is on page 2 of 3 of the 18+ registration form.

its the same form for both new registration and renewal.

Section C: Caregiver Information (If the patient is designating a caregiver)

Section E: Caregiver Attestation: (Required if the patient is designating a caregiver)

Edited by t-pain

You're right, thanks. notice not even one person has had any troubles with the law, even the patients getting carnival certifications, ......UNTIL they are noncompliant, arrested,  and end up in court ? 

Has anyone else noticed that the non compliant seem to enjoy sharing their non compliancy with others, and in fact, the way many end up in court?

There will be a lot of Renewals coming up from the people that got cards issued on 4/20/09 and as PGT radio show tell us every week things have changed make sure you get you Dod Rec.

from a Doc that will back it up but it's up to us all to stay up to date with you follow up's 

You're right, thanks. notice not even one person has had any troubles with the law, even the patients getting carnival certifications, ......UNTIL they are noncompliant, arrested,  and end up in court ? 

Has anyone else noticed that the non compliant seem to enjoy sharing their non compliancy with others, and in fact, the way many end up in court?

Thank you

what about this part ?

Except as provided below, a patient and a patient's primary caregiver, if any, may assert the medical purpose for using marijuana as a defense to any prosecution involving marijuana, and this defense shall be presumed valid where the evidence shows that:

yes if your pt is up for renewell, whether or not you were or are their c.g, it doen't cost 10 bucks, it is included in the pt's renewell form, help your pt fill it out so you can be sure you fill out your part as c.g and make sure pt marks dont posses plants on pt form and c.g will posses plants on the c.g form!

If you just go to the site and get the renew package it should have all the forms you and pt need, just print them off and Mail it in with the signed delivery acceptance(what ever it is called) and I always send a personal check, it is way easier to see when check is cashed, I can even print the cashed check from my credit union the day it is cashed, no fee!

and as always both of you should have a copy of the paper work until the card comes, I have the applications for me, my pt and my c.g on paper for around 4yrs now, when Im ready to renew or my pt is ready I know about it, naturaly when im ready my c.g is ready also, so I fill out as much as I can, I already have his copy of liscense and adress if c.g hasnt moved and I usualy just need his sig, and beleive me I dont let him delay me, I hunt him down so im not late, bawahahahahaha!, my pt lives with me so that is the easy one, I have her grow rights and dont want to lapse on that!

Peace

P.s my last 2 yrs I recieved my cards in 22 days and 21 days from sending in apps!

That is true, I have been popped 3 times since becoming legal for simple possesion, I actualy had to bond out on all 3, but after the arrainment all was dropped because I had a pt card and I didnt have any where close to what im allowed, and it didnt involve a grow room,,,There is a big difference now, they realy are going after transporting and grows that are over the limit, and the only way they find out it is over the limit is from some one the grower knows, the way they find out about ilegal transport ie, in the trunk with a lock box or in the back out of reach of driver in a lock box is the driver makes a simple traffic mistake most times, and realy if you have an oz in your vehicle any one can smell it!

so when your transporting follow the rules!  what ever they are that week! :judge:

Peace

you missed the important part, the part that mentions all of the stipulations necessary to  qualify for this protection. The protection from arrest will no apply to a card holder selling to 100 people at a farmers market for instance, because he is not following the rules that afford him the protections, comprende amigo ?

Thank you

what about this part ?

Except as provided below, a patient and a patient's primary caregiver, if any, may assert the medical purpose for using marijuana as a defense to any prosecution involving marijuana, and this defense shall be presumed valid where the evidence shows that:

Did you make up the part about the "locked box" ? lol, cuz that aint the law, until you prove it. lol

I propose non compliant people are more apt to make larger  errors when counting plants, when driving, choosing friends, etc. in a wacky way, or cops are pulling over everyone.

That is true, I have been popped 3 times since becoming legal for simple possesion, I actualy had to bond out on all 3, but after the arrainment all was dropped because I had a pt card and I didnt have any where close to what im allowed, and it didnt involve a grow room,,,There is a big difference now, they realy are going after transporting and grows that are over the limit, and the only way they find out it is over the limit is from some one the grower knows, the way they find out about ilegal transport ie, in the trunk with a lock box or in the back out of reach of driver in a lock box is the driver makes a simple traffic mistake most times, and realy if you have an oz in your vehicle any one can smell it!

so when your transporting follow the rules!  what ever they are that week! :judge:

Peace

Did you make up the part about the "locked box" ? lol, cuz that aint the law, until you prove it. lol

I propose non compliant people are more apt to make larger  errors when counting plants, when driving, choosing friends, etc. in a wacky way, or cops are pulling over everyone.

Im not sure, maybe I jumped the gun on that one, I believe it was in a bill or a court ruling, but I could be wrong, and it only ment usable, not plants, I dont even know where we stand on transporting plants right now!

Now and than I do get confused with all the different ways the law has been changed, realy Im not even sure if we are better off changing our law thru bills or coa, sc rulings, Im thinking the best way to keep our law acceptable is most likly thru voter iniative!

hey smarty pants look it up and tell me where i got it from bawahahahaha, I sure hope it didnt come from my own mind, that would be sad, I dont like to preach the law if im totaly wrong!

Peace

Thank you zap!  I guess it only has to be in a box in the trunk or back of vehicle out of reach, as far as plants I knew you could transport them but wasnt sure of the wording!  I try to rely on my memory lmao! which we all know my short term memory is shot but I can tell you which lil girl I liked when I was in kindergarden!! :blow-a-heart:  her name was lori! (cant give up the last name)

Peace

nah nah na nah nah gm! lol

There will be a lot of Renewals coming up from the people that got cards issued on 4/20/09 and as PGT radio show tell us every week things have changed make sure you get your Docs' Rec.

from a Doc that will back it up but it's up to us all to stay up to date with you follow up's 

Better check Bob, mine doesn't expire until 2015. Thanks to the 2 yr cards last time around. That's still 4 or 5 cards since that joyfull date back on 420 2009.