New 90-Minute Cannabis Documentary Seeking Volunteers!

Hello Everyone,

First of all I'd like to introduce myself; I run the YouTube channel GrowGreenerGuru and website http://www.growgreenerguru.com. I've been a Michigan medical cannabis patient and caregiver since 2010 and an active cannabis activist in the community. 

I am looking to film a 90-minute cannabis documentary, highlighting recent Michigan law changes, patient testimonials and victims of the "war on drugs". I'll be getting an interview with Michael Komorn, as he talks about the importance of Jury duty, jury nullification and ways to protect yourself if you find yourself in the criminal justice system. I'll be getting interviews with doctors and grow supply store owners and will talk about how recent law changes have effected them. I am currently seeking for victims of the "war on drugs" and patients who's life has been changed by cannabis. 

If you have a loved one who's life was saved by cannabis or ruined because of cannabis laws, I'd like to have you in the documentary! Do you know any children who suffer from seizures and use cannabis oils to treat their conditions? Please get this message around! I am in the Lansing area but I am willing to drive!

Thank you,

GrowGreenerGuru

-Keep it Green!-

Thanks, I'm glad my website has come in handy! ..but advertising my website defiantly wasn't my intention with this post. Is this the right thread to make this post? Also, to go back on my topic, does anyone know of anybody who would like to get their story out there, or know someone who's life depends on this medicine? Thanks again everyone! :)

Keep it green! 

• 3 months later...