Planet Green Trees Radio Tonight

jamieuke

Planet Green Trees Radio- Tonight 8-10pm

www.planetgreentrees.com or call in 347-326-9626

Hosted by attorney Michael Komorn from Komorn Law and Chad from Birmingham Compassion

Contributions from Rick Thompson from The Compassion Chronicles and Jamie Lowell from The 3rd Coast Compassion Center-

Tonight- A medical marijuana dispensary criminal case has been outright dismissed without the possibility of the case being recharged, or of an appeal reversing the dismissal decision! The medical marijuana community is worried that lawmakers in Washington State will fail to pass regulating legislation this year, leaving patients vulnerable. PTSD was officially added to the list of qualifying conditions in Michigan. Hotel recommendation card mills for medical marijuana continue despite warnings from legal experts, and our discussion continues- Can cannabis cure cancer?

Joining us tonight- Superstar attorney Neil Rockind of Neil Rockind P.C. will offer his perspective on issues concerning hotel recommendations for medical marijuana and the doctor/patient relationship- He will also discuss the only dispensary case to be dismissed in Michigan without the charges being re-instated or the case appealed.

Kari Boiter legislative analyst and nationally recognized medical marijuana activist from the state of Washington, will update us on the fate of the medical marijuana program in the aftermath of legalization being approved by voters in 2012.

Joining us to continue our discussion- 'Can cannabis cure cancer?' will be Peter O'Toole "Uncle Pete", a cannabis farmer and oil maker from Prudenville, MI. Peter is also the co-founder of Cannabis Camp. Pete became aware and involved with cannabis as a patient in need of alternative treatment, and has gone on to teach and help many others in need.

Michael's rant, news, current events and more!

Thanks a lot Mr Komorn for all the kinds words tonight  

And i hear you loud and clear its sad to think that the Prosecutors and  Courts still can't see the light until they take someone or someones family to the end of the tunnel 

Keep fighting the good fight

Peace

i'm surprised komorn and rockind are against these motel certifications but then allow these dispensary lobbyists have free reign on the radio show.

i mean, in one minute neil rockind is slapping down motel certifications because the law says bonafied dr patient relationship.

the next minute, its time for the dispensary lady, whom the mich supreme court (and i'm assuming some washington supreme court) have ruled dispensaries are illegal under the medical marijuana rules.

its kind of...... well i'm not going to call people names....

sure, if only i could continue to listen to the stream :P i know i could call in but .... blah! :)

i liked pete's discussion, i think cannabis does have cancer killing ability. cure no, because the cancer is in the body, to kill the cancer you have to kill the body. one can only treat the cancer and shrink the tumors with oil, and try to fix whatever is causing cancer cells to multiply.

so yes, changing diet, changing stress, changing environments, changing habits, getting more sleep. all of these things will help your body fight said cancer.

cannabis oil will allow you to get better sleep, better sleep will allow your body to rest and spend more energy on fighting cancer cells. thats just one way marijuana helps against cancer. marijuana also works in conjuntion with other medications, sometimes it helps make medications more effective. i think more study is needed on this aspect but it seems promising. if marijuana oil is mixed with hemp seed oil, hemp seed oil contains good fats and amino acids that the human body needs on a daily basis. that kind of nutrition provides the body with things it needs to keep its cells healthy. healthy cells equals better immune system.

sure, if only i could continue to listen to the stream :P i know i could call in but .... blah! :)

i liked pete's discussion, i think cannabis does have cancer killing ability. cure no, because the cancer is in the body, to kill the cancer you have to kill the body. one can only treat the cancer and shrink the tumors with oil, and try to fix whatever is causing cancer cells to multiply.

so yes, changing diet, changing stress, changing environments, changing habits, getting more sleep. all of these things will help your body fight said cancer.

cannabis oil will allow you to get better sleep, better sleep will allow your body to rest and spend more energy on fighting cancer cells. thats just one way marijuana helps against cancer. marijuana also works in conjuntion with other medications, sometimes it helps make medications more effective. i think more study is needed on this aspect but it seems promising. if marijuana oil is mixed with hemp seed oil, hemp seed oil contains good fats and amino acids that the human body needs on a daily basis. that kind of nutrition provides the body with things it needs to keep its cells healthy. healthy cells equals better immune system.

​I do think more  cancer patient would try cannabis if the risk wasn't so real of them ending up in a court room or if they had already been raided before and know how it could end up of many years of stress in a court room

Edited by bobandtorey